SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:27 am

I'm sorry. I don't get the purpose (except the fun of course) of trying to guess it isn't Luke. I know RS is villain and we have been fooled by sleuthing before, but this time around isn't it obvious? I feel it gets more obvious as time goes on.

I don't read the entire correspondence on here as I browse through many threads that stimulate me (with this show? Embarrassing I know, but you all reading understand).

But isn't Luke almost a guarantee? I'd love to hear legitimate factors against him, but so far with clues and spoilers and what not, I don't get it. IMO (though stated with "I.") I'm crying on the inside though that it is him. I do give him a little credence. I've watched a few Instagrams vids of him and he sure is more lively. However, the fact he was portrayed on the show the way he was makes me concerned about his future edit. Like @kashathediva mentioned several pages back, your personality can be stripped. The edit makes who you are. And so far his edit is B-O-R-I-N-G!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:49 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud
Mike Fleiss   @fleissmeister
Carl for Bachelor? #BachelorInParadise

Carl the Bloodhound?  Wells' dog.  giggling

Hugesmile He would be a better and cuter option than who is this guy and what season is he from, Carl King, IMO.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:50 am

I think if TPTB make a prospective lead out to be more "boring", bland or one dimensional, it will be easier to get that lead to fit the storyline being developed.
Example: it they chose the lead that had _________ personality it would then be harder to deviate from that in order to follow the desired storyline.
So IMO this is probably the formula that works best for production.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:58 am

Must say this is the least invested I've been in the Bachelor choice like ever. I just couldn't care less about either of the options.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:00 pm

Well one of Mike Fleiss clues was the next bachelor said he was a hopeless romantic in his bio. Robby copied the Tweet and sure enough Robby is the only who said this in his bio one out of Luke, Chase, Wells, James Taylor. But then again, didn't Fleiss say some of the clues could be misleading????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  38m38 minutes ago
I can't reveal the identity of your new #TheBachelor until everything is signed, sealed and delivered...

Source

Well that could be when the limo's pull up because you never know. laugh out loud I wonder if someone is giving them a hard time negotiating. I would think by now everything is agreed, at least verbally. For him to indicate until signed sealed and delivered, sounds like a hold up of some kind, he didn't have to tweet that out, or MF just spewing his normal crappola. Smiley

I wonder if that is what Sean and Luke's meeting was about. Trying to get advice for contract .

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:00 am

MF is the biggest troll of all can he just reveal it already Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:19 am

Didn't Michelle say that they might be talking to the Bachelor next week on AP? It was at the very end and she was talking really fast to get it end before they were cut off.

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:53 am

Rolling Eyes whatever...  laugh out loud

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 7h
Some official announcements are worth the wait... #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:54 am

Gee I can hardly wait until what's been obvious to me since JoJo's preseason is announced. Rolling Eyes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:10 am

The clues are horrible very generic and could fit almost any of the front runners.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:35 pm

I honestly don't think JoJo's season had any good leads. This is the first time I'm actually not thrilled to watch if Luke is chosen. I couldn't really take farm boy seriously and Luke will just be even more nauseating and boring to me. I think they need to go the badboy/city guy this time around. We had back to back "good guy/small town" bachelors from Chris S to Ben H. Luke is no different to me. Time for a switch up. Bring in Nick V!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck