SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:40 am

James just tweeted this:

James McCoy Taylor ‏@james_mccoy_t 2m2 minutes ago
@WellsAdams & 1 of these guys r coming 2 Katy, TX in 11 days! Tickets Limited link here >> http://www.cottonranchevents.com

Picture includes Ben Higgins and Chase. Hmmmmm????
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:44 am

Will filming have started by then?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:47 am

Filming usually starts the end of September. Here is Ben's filming schedule.

Ben's filming schedule

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Filming usually starts the end of September. Here is Ben's filming schedule.

Ben's filming schedule
FYI

Twisted J re-opens Sept 17. Lukes PR affiliate Lone Star PR represents them and DID represent Luke...but it is not clear if she still does. He filmed their commercial.

This would be a nice last public appearance for Luke before filming according and timing works out to the schedule above.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:13 pm

LonesomeLuke wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Filming usually starts the end of September. Here is Ben's filming schedule.

Ben's filming schedule
FYI

Twisted J re-opens Sept 17. Lukes PR affiliate Lone Star PR represents them and DID represent Luke...but it is not clear if she still does. He filmed their commercial.

This would be a nice last public appearance for Luke before filming according and timing works out to the schedule above.

She does still represent him. She was with him in Dallas when he was here last.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:06 pm

I like Chase just fine but back to back sales guys from Denver??? Doubt it!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Do you think having three girls fight over wells can show he is desirable enough. Lacy was flirting with him and they also said all the girls interest was peaked with wells. Like they were leading us on, world, wells is a good catch even if he isn't the buff guy. Plus he keeps letting us know he is going to the gym (to get some bachelor abs?). Just clutching to straws because I want wells to the the bachelor so badly. Also it's a first, production loves to harp about first.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:57 pm

Wells seems like a nice guy who has a relatively good head on his shoulders.  He was the narrative voice of reason much of the time during Jojo's season. I get the sense that Wells would not jump at playing all of the games that TPTB would ask him to play. Therefore, that would make me nervous that TPTB would use punitive editing against him. I wouldn't wish that upon him.  

To this day, I still cannot fully understand why Jordan as the F1 got such a horrible edit (IMO). I really think that it had to have something to do with TPTB wanting Jordan to reconcile with his brother on air or at least have his brother filmed during the HTD or ATFR to draw in more viewers. I think that when Jordan was not able to or unwilling to provide them with airtime of his brother, they punished him through his edit. So, in my opinion, you theoretically could do everything correctly as far as being a contestant there to find love, but if you don't play the games that TPTB want you to play you will get your hand slapped. JMHOAA.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:07 pm

@MiaHawk you are so right. Perhaps I don't want wells as bachelor. He is to normal and lovely,
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:10 pm

Well's is a cutie, and I love his personality, he was so sweet last night on BIP. I personally would rather see Wells over Chase as the lead. I like Luke, and I think it will be Luke as the next Bachelor. I know many think he's boring but really, he's not, it's just how they chose to edit him. Luke has such a multifaceted background that I think he would be such an interesting lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 9m9 minutes ago
Your new #TheBachelor will indeed be on tonite's episode of #AfterParadise. But first, his identity will be revealed right here!!!

If you believe a word of what he says.. I actually wouldn't put it past him this time to announce first since CH won't be there.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:13 pm

I have a feeling that Luke's season would be like Farmer Douche's. Wells or Nick as the next Bachelor as they would at least show some emotion unlike Luke and Chase.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck