SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

913 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Duke702 wrote:RS says he is posting a few women on his site tomorrow. Says the ages of 6 of the 11 he knows are 25, 23, 24, 24, 23, 25--- GREATTTTTT no
I just don't see what Nick will have in common with 23, 24, 25 year olds...most that age aren't that mature imo.

Seriously, they should have had a cut off age of 26 years since Nick is turning 36 on Sept 29th.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

913 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Duke702 wrote:RS says he is posting a few women on his site tomorrow. Says the ages of 6 of the 11 he knows are 25, 23, 24, 24, 23, 25--- GREATTTTTT no
I just don't see what Nick will have in common with 23, 24, 25 year olds...most that age aren't that mature imo.

im thinking one of the 23 is Emma S.

On Are You the One 4 she seems quite insecure at times. Oh..poor Nick... hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:11 pm

^^ I really hope she's not on. She seems so immature. Hopefully she's really going to DC.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:33 pm

There are some women who at 25 have gone through more poop than most of us, and are mature enough to want an older man. 10 yrs age gap is nothing as long as maturity is there.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:34 pm

5 are older. Nick just doesn't come across as 36 to me. I wouldn't guess him to be a day older than 29. I guess what I see during episodes is all I really focus on.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:43 pm

Of the 25 or so women chosen as cast only about 5 or so are considered "normal" by TPTB to begin with. (according to those in past seasons that were let go at the final cuts).
Of those, how many will be normal and over 26? And of those how many will be propelled by TPTB manipulation or gravitational pull into Nick's path the night of the M/G?
SO...
My feelings are the girls who made the last casting call for Nick in particular might have an extra draw over the ones chosen prior to Nick's selection.
However, my feelings are a successful romance is secondary to a show being produced for optimal ratings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:47 pm

Well when I think of the younger girls from last season in that age range ie: The Twins & Leah Block...meh. Yea sometimes a 10 yr + age can work, jmo that with that age gap, can't be much in common. Molly and Jason are 8 years apart...but when we're getting to a 12-13 year age gap?? hmmm jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:45 pm

missnana wrote:
notarose wrote:
julychild wrote:Here is a strong one, someone wished her good luck on Twitter last week, but I can no longer see the tweet. Her name is Annaliese Puccini, and she will be 32 next month. From what I've been able to gather, she used to live in LA and did some acting or whatever, she moved to France for a couple of months, and moved back home to SF last year. She runs an event planning business (apuccinievents), perhaps with her mom, I'm not sure. She also paints.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Accounts:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like this photo with her mom and grandma: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Judging by the number of Bachelornation people she follows on IG, she is something of a fangirl. If she makes her account private or stop posting on IG by next week, I guess we'll know she made it through the door.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She is a natural brunette?
Amazing how her look changes with hair color.  I find her sultry with dark hair.

wow what a beauty Smiley

she just posted an IG 5 hrs ago. so.. Likely didn't make it hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:47 pm

Still possible that she could have made it I think. I don't think filming has started yet. Acc to RS the girls were arriving yesterday and today.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:48 pm

Duke702 wrote:Still possible that she could have made it I think. I don't think filming has started yet. Acc to RS the girls were arriving yesterday and today.

oh thanks...i really hope so! Praying  she seems 'NORMAL'. :cutesmile!:

ETA. but the geotag of her IG says SF Bay Area...so slim chance i think scratch hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:30 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Still possible that she could have made it I think. I don't think filming has started yet. Acc to RS the girls were arriving yesterday and today.

oh thanks...i really hope so! Praying  she seems 'NORMAL'. :cutesmile!:

ETA. but the geotag of her IG says SF Bay Area...so slim chance i think scratch hmmm
Why??? San Fran is not far from LA, just a quick flight that she could of made anywhere in the last 5 hrs.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:08 pm

RS has released four potential candidates:

1. Lacey Mark: 25, New York, NY. Currently the Associate Manager of Community and Content at Bliss Cosmetics. Graduated Syracuse University in 2013 with a degree in Political Science and Government/Middle Eastern Studies.

Facebook – Lacey Mark (was activated as of 9/20, now currently deactivated)
Twitter – @lacey_mark (currently deactivated)
Instagram – laceymm (was set to private as of 9/20, now currently deactivated)
LinkedIn – Lacey Mark

2. Leila Pari: 23, Originally from San Diego, but currently living in LA as a model and singer/songwriter. Plenty of stuff on the internet about her. Has released a few songs, videos that you can see on her website, Leilapari.com. Also has a Facebook Music Page @leilaparimusic. Did a photo shoot recently that can be seen here.

Facebook – Leila Pari
Twitter – @leilapari
Instagram – leilapari

3. Kristina Schulman: 24, Lexington, KY. Graduated from the University of Kentucky. Currently working as a dental hygienist. Was adopted from Russia as a young child. Not sure what age, but trying to find out more on that.

Facebook – Kristina Schulman (active as of 9/20, currently deactivated)
Twitter – @KristinaSchulma (active as of 9/20, currently deactivated)
Instagram – kristinaschulman (set to private)

4. Elizabeth Whitelaw: 24 (will be 25 when the show airs), originally from Chicago, but currently lives in Dallas, TX. Graduated from the University of Illinois in 2014 with a B.A. in Psychology. Currently a marketing associate manager for Robin Technologies.

Facebook – Elizabeth Whitelaw (Active as of 9/20, currently deactivated)
Twitter – @EBWhitelaw22
Instagram – elizabethwhitelaw (Active as of 9/20, currently deactivated)
LinkedIn – Elizabeth Whitelaw
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc