SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:02 pm

I too also think Kristina is the most attractive out of these four. Leila looks kind of like Andi so let's see if that's an plus or minus. I have to remind myself, I didn't find Nick very attractive when he was first sleuthed out, he's not coventionally handsome, but there's something about him, probably his curls, that drew me to him, so I will try not to prejudge any of theses girls by their sm photos.
Weren't Andi and Kaitlyn in their mid/late twenties when they were the Bette? Nothing I know of Nick suggests he likes his girls young. IMO, he is good with young girls because he has many sisters that age and he's like a big brother to them. So we shall see.
All jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:23 pm

Wow, I didn't even realize it until you pointed it out, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Leila does look a lot like Andi laugh out loud

Nick did say that face-wise, Andi is exactly his type, so I'm taking that as a good sign for my early favourite (based on nothing but SM photos and singing YT videos laugh out loud ) Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:05 pm

Based upon nothing but their photos and blurbs my top three would be:

Annaliese Puccini (love that name)
Cassidy Rudman
Stephanie Jo Allerton
Watch them be either not on the show or perfect biotches.  HA.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Dear mods..[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

can we have a thread for potential contestant Annaliese Puccini? . She's been sleuthed to probably be on the show by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a while ago. TIA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Joy15 wrote:Dear mods..[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

can we have a thread for potential contestant Annaliese Puccini? . She's been sleuthed to probably be on the show by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a while ago. TIA

Can you tell me what thread it is in?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:29 pm

Thanks for the heads up. yes
GA likes to add the new threads for forum organization purposes, so I am sure she will respond when she sees the tag.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:53 pm

I think Sharleen was 27 & Andi was 26 when they were on JP's season.  That age could work for Nick depending on the woman.  They just need to be genuinely confident in themselves, which is harder to find in the younger girls I think.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:02 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I think Sharleen was 27 & Andi was 26 when they were on JP's season.  That age could work for Nick depending on the woman.  They just need to be genuinely confident in themselves, which is harder to find in the younger girls I think.
Sharleen was 28 and turned 29 when the season was filming, I believe.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:12 pm

^^^ 28, even better.  And she stood out amongst all the others IMO. Even JP thought she was special.  I think Nick would definitely go for someone like a Sharleen. But she's a Panda amongst a bunch of brown bears.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:16 am

Joy15 wrote:Laura Oceane-
This girl  has auditioned and have a series of complains to Elan.(pls read from the bottom)

Laura Oceane ‏@searchingoceans  2h2 hours ago
@theyearofelan long story short, Scott wasn't straight up with me about who it was or final casting and I feel super-shorted on that

@theyearofelan nick was always my first pick and if I knew he was gonna be it, I would've sold my heart to have a chance at his but ok

@theyearofelan 2) checked back in w Scott after I found out Luke was first pick and was told that all final picks were done (few weeks ago)

@theyearofelan I'm actually upset w casting. 1) I auditioned, was told to check back w Scott in a few weeks... tbc...

She may actually be on the show.

IG gone private, no posts for last 20 hrs on twitter.

she lives in the LA area

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:23 am

Really hope a good amount of the other girls are a bit older, I feel like Chris S. had quite a few at least in the 27-30 range (Kaitlyn, Whitney, Britt, Jade, Juelia etc.)

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:41 am

I think there will be some higher 20s/30s in there. RS so far according to what he said has 11 which means still over half the cast is unkown. He said 6 of the 11 were ages were 23-25. That still leaves a reasonable chance of having a mix of the late 20s/early 30s. Alot of people think Nick messed up by not pursuing a relationship with Jen but she is only 25 or 26 herself so if many people think Nick could make it with Jen then I guess you can't count out him and one of the girls on the show in that age range being a good match either. It doesn't hurt either IMO that Nick looks like he could pass for late 20s himself.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc