SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Yea he is, esp with his rant about the contestants ages and why it's not a big deal that they are younger. Because "older guys like younger girls" meh. I get that the show usually casts girls in the same age range mostly 23-28 ish and only a few 30+. I just really think they should change it if the Bachelor is older, like Nick. I would have liked to have seen more 28-36.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Fleiss posted a pic of the girls in the mansion. I see anywhere from 12-15 girls in the pic. Most of them brunette and a few of them have hot bods from what I can tell.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:15 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Fleiss posted a pic of the girls in the mansion. I see anywhere from 12-15 girls in the pic. Most of them brunette and a few of them have hot bods from what I can tell.

Can you post the link? Is it IG, Twitter??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Fleiss posted a pic of the girls in the mansion. I see anywhere from 12-15 girls in the pic. Most of them brunette and a few of them have hot bods from what I can tell.

Can you post the link? Is it IG, Twitter??
Twitter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Unflattering pic of the blonde on the right , but looks like she was working out sans makeup, laugh out loud. Nothing wrong with that, but I remember Ashley Spivey saying advice to future contestants, to not go makeup free because she regretted it.

Anyways the girl with the ponytail sitting by herself, by the fireplace looks like Whitney imo.

The 3 girls in bikinis sitting really close together with drinks in hand crack me up, they are like a little clique already.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Duke702 wrote:Unflattering pic of the blonde on the right , but looks like she was working out sans makeup, laugh out loud. Nothing wrong with that, but I remember Ashley Spivey saying advice to future contestants, to not go makeup free because she regretted it.

Anyways the girl with the ponytail sitting by herself, by the fireplace looks like Whitney imo.

The 3 girls in bikinis sitting really close together with drinks in hand crack me up, they are like a little clique already.
I agree that that's Whitney. The little clique looks like the "hot girl" crew. They have nice bodies :P

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:01 pm

I love those teal Chesterfields. Gimme!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I do too, they have a retro look to them but I bet any style would go great with them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:08 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Kaitlan
@kaitlanmarie
26--zookeeper:animal trainer
Kaitlan ‏@kaitlanmarie  2m2 minutes ago
I'm coming for you @Luke__Pell  ! audition down, here's hoping! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source

This person still hasn't been on SM. Her last post was Aug 20

Her IG is set to private:

can't find her facebook nor linkedin

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:18 pm

If anyone is interested in sleuthing this (fair warning: it could be a false lead). This girl is possibly the Danielle on the 1on1 date. Name is Danielle Maltby, she should be in her 30's, used to live in Waukesha, and now in Nashville

Twitter has been deactivated and her IG, @dmmaltby, is private.

Last edited by julychild on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:26 pm

clapping!  Great find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Her hair in her FB profile picture (which was posted in early September) definitely matches the girl on the boat 1-on-1 so hopefully it's her. She's gorgeous and her FB says she graduated college in 2007 so she'd be around 31. She also used to be a nurse at a children's hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:09 am

julychild wrote:If anyone is interested in sleuthing this (fair warning: it could be a false lead). This girl is possibly the Danielle on the 1on1 date. Name is Danielle Maltby, she should be in her 30's, used to live in Waukesha, and now in Nashville

Twitter has been deactivated and her IG, @dmmaltby, is private.

Pics on left from

I think there are similiarities in the hairline, cheekbones, jawline, lips, and eye shape.  Could this be the same woman?

In 2013, Danielle Maltby appeared in this music vid.

Verified as her via a post in 2013  on this account

Last edited by notarose on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc