SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

913 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:53 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:There is a girl, Alexis Waters, who follows Whitney, Jasmine G., Lauren, Briana and others from the show.  I noticed that Olivia, Lauren and Briana follow her back.  Is she on the show?

Her IG is private but is awatazzz.  Same name for Twitter.

In looking at her Twitter account she hasn't posted since mid September.  Looks like she just started following some of the girls and vice versa.  

This may be a stretch but is she Vanessa?  Is it possible the magazine has the wrong name?
IMO, if she's already following others, then IMO it's not Vanessa.  Those follows happened before NO, didn't they?

Not saying she's not on the show and her name is the Alexis Waters, but IMO, GA has found Vanessa, didn't she??

FWIW, we may very well have upwards of 30 on this season going by how late it was set that Nick was the Bach and how much later that the last minute casting happened.  

It looks like she just started following and being followed recently but it is hard to tell. For example, Olivia is recent but Whitney is harder to tell since hers is public.

She probably isn't Vanessa; I was just taking a random guess. I don't believe Vanessa has officially been found. but GA did find a strong possibility.

Ahh, that makes sense about there possibly being more girls. I know there is a girl from the NO picture who is blonde and not known.

Between Raven, Whitney, Alexis, Vanessa and Kristina, they have similarities in their features. They are hard to tell apart from a distance except Whitney is tall.

Back to top Go down

913 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:56 pm

Vanessa and the long haired petite bleach blonde, and tall skinny dirty-blonde haired are still no names IMO...I do not think they match up with anyone that is known yet. I don't think either blonde is Elizabeth.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:34 pm

Duke702 wrote:Vanessa and the long haired petite bleach blonde, and tall skinny dirty-blonde haired are still no names IMO...I do not think they match up with anyone that is known yet. I don't think either blonde is Elizabeth.
IMO, in that pic we do have Elizabeth and Dani/Danielle M named right but we are still missing the petite blond.

Vanessa is IMO the one that GA found. I think I have her IG but still no changes to it and not answering my follow request.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:35 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Vanessa and the long haired petite bleach blonde, and tall skinny dirty-blonde haired are still no names IMO...I do not think they match up with anyone that is known yet. I don't think either blonde is Elizabeth.
IMO, in that pic we do have Elizabeth and Dani/Danielle M named right but we are still missing the petite blond.

Vanessa is IMO the one that GA found.  I think I have her IG but still no changes to it and not answering my follow request.

Could the petite blonde be Sarah Vendal? IG is private but is sarahvendal. She is following Jasmine, Whitney, Elizabeth S. Only Elizabeth is following her back that I saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:01 am

I do think that is the mysterious blond in NO pic and also on the BSB GD

She has a couple of twitter accts, one of them is old and has the same pic as her IG
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

she has another one with a different pic and is off line currently

Here is her Google Plus acct with the same pic as her IG

Her linkedin:

Her IG:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:13 am

Her Facebook

She just started her 2nd grade teacher job in August.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:19 am

If it's her she really bleached the crap out of her hair and got extensions because she is brunette in all her pics. And her hair in the group shots is very platinum blonde.

Comparing pics I'm going to guess it's not her. The eyebrow shape and facial features don't match to me. But she might still be a contestant. Jmo. She does look similar tho

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:58 am

We should look into Astrid Loch, (from Florida, used to live in Charlotte), to confirm or disprove that she is on the show. Wasn't given much to go on but her accounts, Twitter: @astrid_loch and IG: @stridyyy have been deactivated...or closed?!

Did a little digging and found her mom's twitter, @mogulmarina. Her sister is named Ingrid Loch  and dad is Mark Mogul. They are all on FB, but don't feel up to sleuthing further. It might be that she got tired of sm and closed everything, but it's noteworthy that her mom follows MF and RS on Twitter.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:11 am

julychild wrote:We should look into Astrid Loch, (from Florida, used to live in Charlotte), to confirm or disprove that she is on the show. Wasn't given much to go on but her accounts, Twitter: @astrid_loch and IG: @stridyyy have been deactivated...or closed?!

Did a little digging and found her mom's twitter, @mogulmarina. Her sister is named Ingrid Loch  and dad is Mark Mogul. They are all on FB, but don't feel up to sleuthing further. It might be that she got tired of sm and closed everything, but it's noteworthy that her mom follows MF and RS on Twitter.

Is this her?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:45 am

Another pic of Astrid Loch (linked from her sister's fbook):
source

She seems like a kindhearted person Smiley - the pic is from a fundraising page with other pictures that I'm unable to copy over.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:21 am

Could you find Astrid's fb?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Could you find Astrid's fb?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I looked around a bit on her family's fbook but didn't see her tagged...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc