SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iforgiveyouchico - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:51 pm

mindless wrote:I still think the BSB girl looks most like Lacey Mark, who I think is also the Ivanka Trump doppelgänger someone mentioned.

It could be her; perhaps she got sent home during the group date.

Back to top Go down

iforgiveyouchico - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Is that not the exact same body? Just wearing heels in the first pic. (Original pics from Lacey's thread and the ET article above.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:56 pm

^^Yep looks like Lacey (Ivanka Trump) to me :yes:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:58 pm

mindless wrote:I still think the BSB girl looks most like Lacey Mark, who I think is also the Ivanka Trump doppelgänger someone mentioned.
I also think that Lacey is the one that has stayed on past Wasuka. I posted a comparrison of Lacey and her in Washuka and NO. IMO, she could of been on that boat date in last epi.....I just don't think she's gone as of epi 6

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:01 pm

I definitely think Lacey is gone - I noticed people here were making fun of her quote on her IG and then she added that it was from workaholics like the day after. Plus she's following a bunch of people. Seems like way too much to put into misleading us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Maybe it's me. I don't think those two blondes are the same.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:04 pm

RS had mentioned in his blog that he hadn't released the blonde BSB girl yet. He had already released the names of Lacey M and Elizabeth W by then so I don't think it can be either of them.

ETA: IMO both Lacey and Elizabeth W were eliminated in the first 2 weeks and the blonde BSB girl is someone we haven't sleuthed yet.

Last edited by coolangel on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:05 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I definitely think Lacey is gone - I noticed people here were making fun of her quote on her IG and then she added that it was from workaholics like the day after. Plus she's following a bunch of people. Seems like way too much to put into misleading us.
If someone else was managing her IG as it's happened in other seasons, that would answer the SM confusion. IMO, the pics should come into play and IMO, they are Lacey.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she looks like the same one to me.

I copied the posts into her thread, for further sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:07 pm

This is another girl that has not been Identified right? And she made it at least to New Orleans looks like. These pics were cropped from the No discussion social media thread. Shes very short with shortish blonde/orangey curly hair.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Duke702 wrote:This is another girl that has not been Identified right? And she made it at least to New Orleans looks like. These pics were cropped from the No discussion social media thread. Shes very short with shortish blonde/orangey curly hair.

That may be Sarah Vendal.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Could she be a contestant? She was absent from SM for 5 wks.

gathoni_kimaniI thought of him a little less today.....
It's funny business, this art of unloving... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 18.10.16
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc