SELECT CONTENT

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:31 pm

For me it would be such a treat to have this smart, witty guy be the Bachelor. I see him as someone who can "roll with the punches" and always has a quick come back. He is 31, old enough to take it seriously. He has a real JOB. He is so telegenic. He seems like someone who truly enjoys himself in a variety of settings. Women seem to LOVE him. While not a "hunk" in the beefy sense (I don't especially like that look), he is very handsome. Come on powers that be, give us a good surprise for once.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 pm

I hate the beefy look personally. It is a turn off. FOR me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:37 pm

I don't like the beefy look either.  Wells would be a nice change of pace.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:00 am

Stacia620 wrote:I don't like the beefy look either.  Wells would be a nice change of pace.

They really haven't had a lot of really beefy Bachelors...Aaron, Brad and Sean are the only ones that come to mind. The Bens, Chris, JPab, Jake, Jason, Blob, the prince, the Andrews, Alex, Byron, Jesse, Charlie, Matt while buff, weren't too beefy. Now contestants, lots of beefy ones there.

I could certainly get behind Wells as the lead. Unfortunately, don't think he has a chance. Maybe if he would stop wearing the wool hat?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:50 am

I doubtit's his hat.  bachelorfamily - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 1f600   I just think that Luke has the backstory they want this season and he's pretty popular. Chase and Robby also have their fans and it seems that Wells is behind all of them in their eyes, unfortunately. JMO of course. I just wish he'd be on BIP longer but he may not have wanted to take too much time off work.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:50 pm

People often ask me - "Wells, how weird was your experience on #thebachelorette?" I usually I just them this picture by @wellsadams
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Found this on Ashley I's IG story. Good luck Wells! For the record, I don't think they are dating. But there's a 10/10 chance she will play the "are they dating" game.

bachelorfamily - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Image10

Source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Good luck, man! She's going to do you like Jared. No sympathy. bachelorfamily - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 1f602

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 pm

And some days you end up at Wells' pool party bachelorfamily - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 1f459 bachelorfamily - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 1f389 ** #bachelorinparadise #BIP #thebachelor #thebachelorette #vsco #vscocam #nashville by @hayleybeals

You guys, I got to meet some people from the Bachelor family and I'm pretty positive Ashley I is my soul sister. bachelorfamily - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 1f481 bachelorfamily - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 1f496 #thebachelor #thebachelorette #bachelorfamily #bip #bachelorinparadise #poolparty by @breanna_ve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Wells, what are you thinking?  You are going to have to eat a lot of tacos!   bachelorfamily - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 1f37a
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:51 am

My @tacossavelives shirts are now available! Link to buy in my bio. Proceeds benefit @nashvillehumaneassociation! by @wellsadams

We all have the same blood running through our veins and it's over the legal limit. #family #familygoals by @wellsadams
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:53 am

We can only hope he finds his HEA in real life. As for him and Ashley I, no

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+37
stuckinsc
Isabella
RealityEscape
Maddy
Duke702