SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:02 am

She still has her posse pandering to her. She's been a manipulative poophole for a long time, and she's excused because 'at least she's not trying to be perfect' GMAB. Call her a manipulative poophole, that's what she is. I'm not buying her embarrassement tbh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:32 am

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_occb53ZZre1t1jybq_500
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-4-monday-000000873.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:35 am

My gosh, it looks like she took a rabid can opener to her mouth and left herself a bloody mess.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:58 am

http://www.people.com/article/patti-stanger-ashley-iaconetti-farrah-abraham-million-dollar-matchmaker

Ashley I on Millionaire Matchmaker: that could be quite a show
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:14 am

Imho, Ashley I is selfish and a manipulator and expects people to be loyal to her but she gets to do whatever she wants and although people are good friends to her I don't think she is a good friend to them. I find her to be very catty and fake and someone who is two-faced.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:22 am

All the anger AshleyI has for Caila, she should direct at Jared. Even without Caila in the picture, Jared wouldn't be with AshleyI, but would keep giving her mixed messages. AshleyI is afraid of putting on her big girl pants, and confronting Jared about the mixed messages he sends her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:37 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/patti-stanger-ashley-iaconetti-farrah-abraham-million-dollar-matchmaker

Ashley I on Millionaire Matchmaker: that could be quite a show

OMG!! Patti Stanger would make mincemeat out of Ashley I before she let her date anyone. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:48 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:All the anger AshleyI has for Caila, she should direct at Jared. Even without Caila in the picture, Jared wouldn't be with AshleyI, but would keep giving her mixed messages. AshleyI is afraid of putting on her big girl pants, and confronting Jared about the mixed messages he sends her.

After watching tonight, it is clear that Ashley has no one to blame but herself. Jared spelled it out to her that he is interested in someone else and that they will never be anything but friends. She asks if he is sure. He gives his rose to Caila. She leaves, comes back and says she will turn over a new leaf, but then is all giddy with excitement because Caila is going on a date with someone else and she thinks she still has a chance.

According to everyone Jared is very nice man. He clearly doesn't want to hurt her and seems to feel bad when she gets upset...which she does all the time because she sees that it upsets him and makes him feel sorry for her. She is basically using emotional blackmail to manipulate him, but he is at fault? Sorry. Not buying it. She is not stupid. This has become her schtick and she uses it to promote herself. Scr*w everyone else, including Jared.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:14 am

Sprite wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:All the anger AshleyI has for Caila, she should direct at Jared. Even without Caila in the picture, Jared wouldn't be with AshleyI, but would keep giving her mixed messages. AshleyI is afraid of putting on her big girl pants, and confronting Jared about the mixed messages he sends her.

After watching tonight, it is clear that Ashley has no one to blame but herself. Jared spelled it out to her that he is interested in someone else and that they will never be anything but friends. She asks if he is sure. He gives his rose to Caila. She leaves, comes back and says she will turn over a new leaf, but then is all giddy with excitement because Caila is going on a date with someone else and she thinks she still has a chance.

According to everyone Jared is very nice man. He clearly doesn't want to hurt her and seems to feel bad when she gets upset...which she does all the time because she sees that it upsets him and makes him feel sorry for her. She is basically using emotional blackmail to manipulate him, but he is at fault? Sorry. Not buying it. She is not stupid. This has become her schtick and she uses it to promote herself. Scr*w everyone else, including Jared.

My point was more about AshleyI hating Caila, when she's not the one taking Jared away from her, not Jared being in the wrong with AshleyI. Jared is the one taking Jared away from Ashley. She should confront him, make fun of him, call him a wh*re.

Ashley will consider a smile from Jared as leading her on at this point.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:30 am

OT -- Jared is acting like Casper Milquetoast. He needs to get a backbone, use it, and tell Ashley I. he is just not interested in her in a romantic way, and because of his interest in another woman, she needs to back off and "go away." This is partially his fault for trying to be Mr. Nice Guy. All it is getting him is trouble. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:19 pm

Did great on what?   question  certainly not her behavior on BIP.   Rolling Eyes JMO

Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco 14m
Thanks for stopping the car and telling me I did great, @RobSchneider. It low key made my day.  Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 10 1f60c
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:22 pm

I can't understand why Ashley I doesn't get it. Last night Jared said something like "we've had this conversation over and over again for a long time" This makes me think that any leading on Ashley did, and this "glimmer" she keeps talking about, is all in her head. Like he simply says hi to her at an event and she thinks he's into her. She follows him around and stalks him, and he doesn't yell GO AWAY so she thinks that's a "glimmer". Ugh last night and her just always trying to be around him. I can't stand it! laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs