SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 13 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Jade did a post to Ashley today, "Thanks for being a loyal friend"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJgbXfTgF4r/?taken-by=jadelizroper

Interesting timing. A vague way of supporting Ashley and not Caila i guess...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:57 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:All of them fake interest in people at least a bit. Why was Caila supposed to be 100% into Jared, when 50% of him is tied to AshleyI?

No one jumped into the fray about Lace not being into Grant as much as he is into her. Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 2292733854

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:21 pm

I just posted this in Caila's thread but Ashley is mentioned a lot so I thought I'd bring it over here too.

So here are a couple of quotes/summary from the podcast with Michael Garofola below. I might have missed a few words, but I thought a lot of good points were raised.

Claire and Emma were telling Michael that a lot of Ashley fans were piling on Caila on social media because they think Caila has hurt Ashley. Michael responded: "Really? For what? Ashley's hurting herself."

Then Claire and Emma mentioned how people are questioning that Caila is fake and that her feelings aren't strong enough for Jared yet. Claire and Emma said that it was natural that Caila wasn't 1000% sure about someone she'd known for a few days. Michael responded: "Yeah, she's respecting the phases of dating and figuring out how she feels."

Claire brought up a good point too about how Ashley is praised in relation to this prizing of radical honesty, but that kindness is also a virtue and that brutal honesty can be cruel. Michael said that "sometimes it's selfish" and Ashley should "have some restraint."

Claire also said "Caila is perceived as being fake because she's trying to behave in a way that's considerate in a really trying situation. Whereas Ashley is not trying to do that at all."

At the end of the podcast Michael then said this:

"I like Ashley a lot, but I'm just cringing at all of this stuff. I just think like you need to have some self control and if Jared really is your friend, truly your friend, and can be your friend going forward then this is something you're going to have to deal with and you're going to have to care more about him than your own personal desires to be with him romantically, and want him to be happy. This is a forum for her to do that and instead she came with every intention of being with him and no-one else. I don't buy this whole thing that she was going to come and meet someone else."

Anyway it was good to hear an intelligent sane conversation about all of this insanity, especially in light of the way so many of the Bach clique have behaved and the excuses they've made for the bullying of Caila.

Source

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet_tea Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:14 am

It makes my blood boil thinking of all these bach people siding with Ashley. Caila needs to take note of this and stop trying to be friendly with them. She can do so much better in "real" life. On Ashley, I am the same age as her, I can empathize with what she is going through, I went through a similar phase, but like others are saying, it was when I was in high school/college. Even during that age, I was self aware enough to realize the problem was with me and not the guy I liked or the girl he liked.

JMO, Ashley is probably calling and buttering up to all her bach friends and talking crap about Caila to them. They probably feel since they "know" Ashley, then Caila must be as fake and horrible as she is telling them. It definitely shows how cliquey they are. My opinion is you can still like someone and be friends with them, but you don't have to condone or support their bad behavior.
sweet_tea
sweet_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:19 am

Pass the Tylenol, please!! LOL.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:42 am

The only thing I can say is, consider the source who is reinforcing AI. IMO it's mostly those wanting the limelight or attention still. Negative attention is better than no attention.
I'm not seeing Bach Nation creme de la creme getting involved. JMOAA.
Oh--that sparked another thought:
With all the bach babies being born, a lot of Bach Nation creme de la creme is now busy with their own real life. They don't have time to devote to this crazy. So maybe the show is seriously transitioning away to this generation cast. All of these current crazies have a few years of hype and promotion before they settle down. The show has to strike while the iron's hot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:48 am

In the real world, everybody does not have to love you, as long as the ones dear to you- your family and loved ones who really know you, not just for 2 weeks or through a 2- hr edited show, that to me is what matters, hopefully, this pple's opinion does not matter to her, afterall, they all have flaws, major flaws btw. I mean which one do we start picking apart, the wild mustang that even hawks things on ig just 'cos, I mean which one of them. What I am trying to say is the bachnation approval should not matter much to her because they really really don't know her well. When you've been in a person's life for years, spend a lot of time with them, then come back and say something about them and someone like me might actually believe it. When women are supposed to be building each other up, what a waste, JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:53 am

I think it's hard for someone to come into a tight circle of friends irl. They're always going to be scrutinized more than everyone else. That doesn't mean it's fair but understandable. In this situation, they've all seen Ashley's actions on tv and it boggles my mind that some of them are still supporting her or waving it off. I think it's because they're used to her OTT personality and it makes me wonder if they don't take what she says as being serious because of it no matter how offensive. Caila's only mistake was saying she'd avoid Jared in the first place which of course Ashley didn't have the right to ask of her. I think a lot of the people on SM who are supporting Ashley are young and immature themselves so they don't find it all that unusual. Caila did have doubts about Jared and can anyone blame her?

I'd like to think that Ashley will take a look at herself and make some changes but won't be holding my breath. I haven't heard anyone other than Nick tell her like it is and we all know she brushed that off.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:15 pm

albean99 wrote:I think it's hard for someone to come into a tight circle of friends irl. They're always going to be scrutinized more than everyone else. That doesn't mean it's fair but understandable. In this situation, they've all seen Ashley's actions on tv and it boggles my mind that some of them are still supporting her or waving it off. I think it's because they're used to her OTT personality and it makes me wonder if they don't take what she says as being serious because of it no matter how offensive. Caila's only mistake was saying she'd avoid Jared in the first place which of course Ashley didn't have the right to ask of her. I think a lot of the people on SM who are supporting Ashley are young and immature themselves so they don't find it all that unusual. Caila did have doubts about Jared and can anyone blame her?

I'd like to think that Ashley will take a look at herself and make some changes but won't be holding my breath. I haven't heard anyone other than Nick tell her like it is and we all know she brushed that off.

Was it Dan Cox that in the "Here to make friends" podcast?  He nailed it - a friend who said she was being basically ridiculous.  Also, Sharleen gives Ashley tough love in her blog.  Jade is a friend of Ashley's and she & Tanner completely disregarded Ashley's sabatoge attempt by giving the date card to Jared and Caila.

I think lots of people maintain friendships with someone even when their views on the person's love life don't mesh.  Ultimately, it's not theirs to interfere with.  They can give advice but just because the person doesn't follow it, doesn't mean they ditch their friend. Supporting a friend doesn't mean supporting all his/her decisions. We each live our own life.

Not sure of traits that warrant all these peeps befriending Ashley I but I guess she must have positive things going for her when a camera isn't rolling.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:33 pm

JMO But I felt like Janner were told by TPTB who to give that date card to. It was to move the plot along for Jared, Caila and Ashely. Giving it to anyone else would have been moot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMO But I felt like Janner were told by TPTB who to give that date card to. It was to move the plot along for Jared, Caila and Ashely.  Giving it to anyone else would have been moot.

:yes: great point.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:06 pm

when it comes to this bullying situation there's either insider rumors flying around that are skewing ppl's views or bach nation is siding on the bully's end with no reason -- it's quite shocking and very sad!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs