Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Newto on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where does Ashley live? LA?

Here is something I found:

As Reality Steve’s spoilers indicate, Iaconetti is originally from Virginia, though these days it seems that she is based in the New York area. She went to James Madison University, and then studied broadcast journalism at Syracuse. She has done some work for the New York Jets football team as well.

ETA:  I can't believe she went to JMU or Syracuse.  I wonder if she ever graduated?  These are prestigious schools; I just can't imagine her fitting in at either place.  JMHO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Newto

Female Posts : 1973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:55 am

Columbia, MD wrote:
@poohbear wrote:Where does Ashley live? LA?

As Reality Steve’s spoilers indicate, Iaconetti is originally from Virginia, though these days it seems that she is based in the New York area. She went to James Madison University, and then studied broadcast journalism at Syracuse. She has done some work for the New York Jets football team as well.

ETA:  I can't believe she went to JMU or Syracuse.  I wonder if she ever graduated?  These are prestigious schools; I just can't imagine her fitting in at either place.  JMHO

I think she not only graduated undergrad but also has a masters degree. She is at least book learning very intelligent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:53 am

Columbia, MD wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where does Ashley live? LA?

Syracuse school of public communication Newhouse is one of the best schools of journalism currently in the USA. I think she did graduate.
People can be book smart and life no-so-smart.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21607

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:53 am

Eviebloom wrote: I think she not only graduated undergrad but also has a masters degree.  She is at least book learning very intelligent  

Hard to believe!! LOL.

Newto

Female Posts : 1973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:56 am

I remember when she was on Chris S' season she lived close to me, in Wayne, NJ as a nanny her bio reported. That is scary.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21607

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ashley i snapchatted a plane ticket to Nashville earlier. I wonder if she's going to see Wells?
Nice find!!!! Of course she could go there and stay with Carly. Then can have a get together :cutesmile!: to watch BIP with Evan & Wells and any other Nashville Bachelor family all snap chatting the next episode.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:21 am

She seems to attend a lot of events on LA. I think she has a place there JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 2560

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:

Can we have a link please? TYIA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30900

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:14 pm

Andi went to a good law school too, I think reality tv saps all your brain power and common sense. It's scary: the pull of "fame."

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:57 am

Ashley I. Is in Nashville hanging out with some of Last seasons girls. And Wells is in some of the pics . Nooo I hope they are not dating. Meh.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ashley I. Is in Nashville hanging out with some of Last seasons girls. And Wells is in some of the pics . Nooo I hope they are not dating. Meh.

I guess Wells likes em crazy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ashley travelling all that way just for his pool party speaks volumes imo.

I hope they are together so she can butt off Jared and Caila's relationship.

Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:57 am

wow cantstopl Ashley I is wearing a tshirt with many pictures of her crying -- she's totally all about the attention at this point! she used to say she's the kim kardashian - won't be surprised if she chases after the attention to make something of a reality tv show career and jared is the way right now... based on her commentary during the bachelor...I think she's much smarter than she appears IMHO the girls on that season used to talk about how she would cry-laugh because she knows how ridiculous she's being while she cries... won't be surprised at all if she deliberately baits the cameras

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum