SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Newto Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:13 am

poohbear wrote:Where does Ashley live? LA?

Here is something I found:

As Reality Steve’s spoilers indicate, Iaconetti is originally from Virginia, though these days it seems that she is based in the New York area. She went to James Madison University, and then studied broadcast journalism at Syracuse. She has done some work for the New York Jets football team as well.

ETA:  I can't believe she went to JMU or Syracuse.  I wonder if she ever graduated?  These are prestigious schools; I just can't imagine her fitting in at either place.  JMHO

http://www.inquisitr.com/1741452/who-is-ashley-iaconetti-of-abcs-the-bachelor-2015-season-with-chris-soules/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:55 am

Columbia, MD wrote:

As Reality Steve’s spoilers indicate, Iaconetti is originally from Virginia, though these days it seems that she is based in the New York area. She went to James Madison University, and then studied broadcast journalism at Syracuse. She has done some work for the New York Jets football team as well.

ETA:  I can't believe she went to JMU or Syracuse.  I wonder if she ever graduated?  These are prestigious schools; I just can't imagine her fitting in at either place.  JMHO

I think she not only graduated undergrad but also has a masters degree. She is at least book learning very intelligent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:53 am

Columbia, MD wrote:

Syracuse school of public communication Newhouse is one of the best schools of journalism currently in the USA. I think she did graduate.
People can be book smart and life no-so-smart.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:53 am

Eviebloom wrote: I think she not only graduated undergrad but also has a masters degree.  She is at least book learning very intelligent  

Hard to believe!! LOL.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:56 am

I remember when she was on Chris S' season she lived close to me, in Wayne, NJ as a nanny her bio reported. That is scary.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:12 am

hae1001 wrote:Ashley i snapchatted a plane ticket to Nashville earlier. I wonder if she's going to see Wells?
Nice find!!!! Of course she could go there and stay with Carly. Then can have a get together :cutesmile!: to watch BIP with Evan & Wells and any other Nashville Bachelor family all snap chatting the next episode.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:21 am

She seems to attend a lot of events on LA. I think she has a place there JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:09 am

Columbia, MD wrote:

Can we have a link please? TYIA

http://www.inquisitr.com/1741452/who-is-ashley-iaconetti-of-abcs-the-bachelor-2015-season-with-chris-soules/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:14 am

Andi went to a good law school too, I think reality tv saps all your brain power and common sense. It's scary: the pull of "fame."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Ashley I. Is in Nashville hanging out with some of Last seasons girls. And Wells is in some of the pics . Nooo I hope they are not dating. Meh.
https://instagram.com/p/BJD26WUBDp4/

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:12 am

Duke702 wrote:Ashley I. Is in Nashville hanging out with some of Last seasons girls. And Wells is in some of the pics . Nooo I hope they are not dating. Meh.
https://instagram.com/p/BJD26WUBDp4/

I guess Wells likes em crazy https://www.instagram.com/p/BJD28ybB_hO/ Ashley travelling all that way just for his pool party speaks volumes imo.

I hope they are together so she can butt off Jared and Caila's relationship.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:57 am

wow cantstopl Ashley I is wearing a tshirt with many pictures of her crying -- she's totally all about the attention at this point! she used to say she's the kim kardashian - won't be surprised if she chases after the attention to make something of a reality tv show career and jared is the way right now... based on her commentary during the bachelor...I think she's much smarter than she appears IMHO the girls on that season used to talk about how she would cry-laugh because she knows how ridiculous she's being while she cries... won't be surprised at all if she deliberately baits the cameras
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs