SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 45 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:31 am

I had to laugh too when Ashley said she was a writer for Cosmopolitan. I am interested to see how many "articles" Ashley writes for Cosmopolitan that aren't just recaps... Not sure what other contributions Ashley can make to the magazine world. If she doesn't understand the fuss about Fashion Week then I guess we can rule out style features in the future. Rolling Eyes

I fully expect Ashley to continue making digs, but the beautiful thing IMO is that people like Sharleen and Caila are living their lives in NYC with class, positivity, maturity, and a sense of adventure. Meanwhile Ashley is stuck as a 28 year old with the mentality of a teenage girl shading people who probably don't actually care what she thinks. yes All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:07 pm

I bet she would get fashion week if she was invited laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Lol jealousy indeed makes one nasty and ugly.....am talking to you Ashley.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 45 1f49b  Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 45 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Suspect
Ashley Iaconetti @ashleyiaco
I've never looked perfect on the Bachelor franchise...nor would I want to have. But I'm so thankful because now I'm emotionally fearless.  Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 45 1f4aa
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Ashley is nuts. I don't get how she's not embarrassed for herself.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:07 pm

I think it's so crazy that she said she is done with Bachelor shows, UNLESS Luke goes on BIP next Summer!! Like WTH, she would chase after another guy? Doesn't she realize that if he was into her, she would know it and they would date in the real world. She would seriously wait like a year to go chase after Luke on BIP. She is so ridiculous, I can't even handle it. And why would she say that when he was at the iHeart thing. She still acts like a teenager with dating.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:38 pm

She's 28?! For some reason, I guess I assumed she was like, maybe, 22 at the most. That girl has some seriously arrested emotional development. She acts like a teenager. Ugh. Makes me dislike what she did to Caila on BIP even more. Grow up already. IMO, of course.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:29 pm

I am soooooooo Over Trashley. Please please please just go away. Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 45 1f629  Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 45 1f631 dizzy no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:12 am

IMO Ashley and Co seem to be obsessed with the idea that other people in the franchise all want to look "perfect", and that Ashley thinks she's somehow superior to other contestants because she's more "real". I think this just highlights how much of a bubble they live within and how someone like Ashley views her life through the limited scope of reality tv.

In "real life" being responsible for your words, thinking before you speak, and not having manipulative emotional outbursts when you don't get your way are actually healthy and positive things. IMO it doesn't mean someone is trying to be "perfect" when they show some awareness of their behaviour. IMO it shows their understanding that other people exist outside of their own personal desires, and that the way they behave has consequences. I've never thought emotional outbursts, bullying, and calling people slurs could be equated to what Ashley now describes as being "emotionally fearless". no no

That Ashley still thinks her behaviour can be summed up as "real" shows that the free pass she's been given by friends and some viewers has only strengthened her delusions. I don't think there's much hope for her changing, but I'm glad that more and more people have seen the truly awful side Ashley showed on BIP (and post-show) and want nothing more to do with her. IMO no amount of makeup or styling can make a bully beautiful. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:17 am

Claims of being "real" are what girls like Ashley, Carly, Those twins, etc. need to feel better about looking like fools on national television.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 am

IMO Ashley is one of the least real people on the franchise, ever. IMO she's up there with Chad with being fake for the cameras. She uses offensive slurs when she doesn't get her way, the same with Chad. If she gets called out on her behaviour, she goes on social media/media tour to trash her opponent, using her 'friends' to join her. She cries ott too much, and fakes obsession for a guy (according to her) for a TV show. That's the definition of fake. Added to that, she's emotionally manipulative, uses her ott (fake) character as a tool to get people to do what she wants, and then in the end call herself 'real', because others just give up, being too tired of her manipulative and emotional games. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:58 am

Man I'm hoping Luke has mercy on us and passes on BiP so we're not subjected to her again but then I realized it's inevitable that she'll be obsessed with some other victim on the next Bachelorette season and stalk him on BiP. dizzy
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs