SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:03 am

bluwavz wrote:Man I'm hoping Luke has mercy on us and passes on BiP so we're not subjected to her again but then I realized it's inevitable that she'll be obsessed with some other victim on the next Bachelorette season and stalk him on BiP. dizzy

Same shiz, different victim, every bachelorette season. Probably results in another azz dumping on national television :uptonogood Either that, or Luke will date a girl she's jealous of.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:33 am

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 46 Let-start-Blair-perfected-trademark-her-eye-roll

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 46 Polite-insulting-shushing
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:58 am

bluwavz wrote:Man I'm hoping Luke has mercy on us and passes on BiP so we're not subjected to her again but then I realized it's inevitable that she'll be obsessed with some other victim on the next Bachelorette season and stalk him on BiP. dizzy

Now that she's emotionally fearless, I'm sure it will only strengthen her stalking abilities! dizzy

ETA: I see you like the new smilie? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:07 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 46 Let-start-Blair-perfected-trademark-her-eye-roll

source
Hahaah!!! Blair heartbeat So perfect.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 46 Let-start-Blair-perfected-trademark-her-eye-roll

source
Hahaah!!! Blair heartbeat So perfect.
high five beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 46 Cto3pgnvyaasczi
Chris Soules ‏@souleschris Sep 25
So fun hanging with one the best and hardest-working guys in show business, @RyanSeacrest, and my friend @ashleyiaco #iHeartFestival
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:49 pm

Jeez that photo looks like it came from a wax museum. Ashley and Ryan look awful imo.
In all fairness, I take awful photos, so I get it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:58 pm

CS Take your good friend to Iowa and spend the rest of your lives plowing fields and feeding America and don't post any more pictures, that would be great, thanks. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:35 am

GA -- Ashley would last about one day in Iowa. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:55 am

^^So true. Iowans would throw Ashley over the state line. She'd be bounced state to state all the way back to CA.

The girl seriously needs to watch "He's just not that into you" and have some serious convos with guys about how they act when they are really interested in someone. Geez, she is such a 12 year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:46 am

BKay wrote:^^So true. Iowans would throw Ashley over the state line. She'd be bounced state to state all the way back to CA.

The girl seriously needs to watch "He's just not that into you" and have some serious convos with guys about how they act when they are really interested in someone. Geez, she is such a 12 year old.

Haha. Unfortunately the girl in the movie played by Ginny did have her happy ending despite the bartender guy not being into her initially. Ashely may get more (bad) ideas.

she is extremely immature. Something must have happened to her at some point for her to be this way emotionally.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:13 am

Ashley mentioned before that she knows Jared's type when it comes to women (probably helpful when trying to pre-emptively scare off any future love interests  laugh out loud) so it's kind of funny/sad IMO that Ashley was talking about getting "Olivia Culpo" hair recently since Jared posted a pic with Olivia whilst BIP was airing, and if I remember correctly, Ashley had commented on it... If she finds out Luke's celeb crush I wouldn't be surprised if she has another makeover. dizzy

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs