SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 50 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:10 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't mind Ashley at all, I think she plays up the "princess" character that she was given on Chris S season, and she does it well.  Is she spoiled, probably, is she immature, probably, but she seems to be well liked by bachelor alumni so to me that says something.  

I do wonder about her relationship with Jared, he obviously likes and respects Ashley.  Maybe it'll be another "When Harry Met Sally", scenario, but "When Jared Met Ashley", in 10 years from now Jared will finally realize that he is in love with her.  laugh out loud

Like I've said repeatedly, she will wear him down...no matter how long it takes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:34 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't mind Ashley at all, I think she plays up the "princess" character that she was given on Chris S season, and she does it well.  Is she spoiled, probably, is she immature, probably, but she seems to be well liked by bachelor alumni so to me that says something.  

I do wonder about her relationship with Jared, he obviously likes and respects Ashley.  Maybe it'll be another "When Harry Met Sally", scenario, but "When Jared Met Ashley", in 10 years from now Jared will finally realize that he is in love with her.  laugh out loud

I think Ashley is real. She's just lost in the world of pop culture. That's where she's taking all her cues from. She's intelligent enough that a few years from now she may be a totally different person. I can remember when I was 25 I thought owning a bowflex weight machine, was the key to the perfect body. After I got it, I returned it cause it sucked, and I got in shape another way. I was gullible, I can admit it. That's why I know that liking Disney and the Kardashians isn't the worst thing in the world. Other people are gungho about aliens, weightlifting, , WWE wrestling, the NFL or whatever. So it's just something a person likes. Kinda like we here are obsessed with the Bachelor Universe (Planet?).

I do understand that people hate her crying. And those who like Caila really despise Ashley. But like you said, most of the people from the show, including Jared who she was blocking, seem to love her.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Loving someone and being someone are two different things.
She is how old? 28? In a few years she is going to be in her 30's and not that doe eyed ingenue she currently thinks she is or acts like she is. I hope she doesn't wake up some day like Rip Van Winkle and wonder what the heck she did with her life. To be at the maturity level of a 12 yr old still 15 yrs later is sad, not admirable. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I don't think Wells was intimidated by her beauty at all.  I think he just realized while she may be nice she's a got a few screws loose when it comes to thinking sensibly and acting reasonably in regards to relationships.  Of course that's JMO.  And he cut and run before she could boil him in a pot or tie him to her like she has Jared, where he could never escape.  Not that Jared seems to want to, and IMO he has some screws loose too.  But that's a whole other discussion for a different thread.  I don't blame Wells at all.  Though I was worried about his temportray falling under her spell and apparent lack of sanity.  Luckily it was only temporary, IMO.  JMOAA

I think Wells is mature, thoughtful and kind.  He realized the importance of what sleeping with Ashley would mean to her.  IMO he wisely chose not to do so because of the responsibility that choice entailed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:04 am

I don't really need a podcast to know why Ashley can't get a man. It's probably that horrendous personality and below zero maturity level. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:40 pm

In tonight's podcast she basically admitted that she is controlling and bossy once she becomes comfortable in relationships. In another she described how Jared has called her Satan because of how bossy she is.

And it is obvious to me now that IMO, she and her sister are polar opposites with respect to men. Lauren just goes with the surface but is submissive. AI goes with the soul but is bossy. All in my humble opinion. Now I see exactly what is going on.

I take back everything I wrote about Jared and Wells. They're smart.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:41 pm

IMO she's not bossy, she's controlling. IMO she appears to be bossy, but what she's actually doing is controlling. If she's not in control, she will do what it takes to be in control.

@IWouldMarryAshleyI if you want to change your name to marry someone else, I'd be glad to change it for you. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:00 am

She was on Juliet Litman's podcast and she was STILL talking about the BIP/Caila drama. She said she's going to tell all as soon as her contract is up in march. She just cannot let things go. It's been almost a year! Ugh, I don't understand how she has any fans. She's such a spoiled brat and mean girl, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO she's not bossy, she's controlling. IMO she appears to be bossy, but what she's actually doing is controlling. If she's not in control, she will do what it takes to be in control.

@IWouldMarryAshleyI if you want to change your name to marry someone else, I'd be glad to change it for you. Smiley

Yes, there was another one who was like that: Andi Dorfman. The sad part is, she even described herself as "annoying" during this podcast, and she posted a picture of herself next to Jared with him posing his fingers as a gun to his head in a simulated suicide attempt. This really does explain things.

How could anyone pass up such a hot girl? There you go.

All of this is my humble opinion except for the parts where she admits it from her own mouth.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:22 am

For a minute I thought you were asking to change your name to IWouldMarryAndiDorfman. Upset

The worst part, IMO is she thinks she's being cool by saying she's annoying. She has no idea just how annoying she is to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:For a minute I thought you were asking to change your name to IWouldMarryAndiDorfman. Upset

The worst part, IMO is she thinks she's being cool by saying she's annoying. She has no idea just how annoying she is to me.

Maybe she could make millions off me with a tell-all book designed to malign my character and destroy me. Just kidding.

Another thing, and this may not be a bad thing by itself, but it does bother me, is that just like Samantha Steffen, AI was (or wanted to be) a beauty contestant. And she says she was friends for a long time with Donnie Wahlberg (source: an instagram with them in the photo and her caption). So she has been seeking fame and self-glorification for a long time, in my opinion. That combined with princess obsession.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:17 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs