SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Maybe the guy who tweeted out that he had seen Jordan and JoJo "boolin" at the hotel the morning after hometowns was on to something and they actually spent the night together and Luke found out!?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:41 pm

I doubt it but Jojo better hope not. This would not reflect well on her. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:44 pm

babs wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:So tonight will be straddle , tattle and rattle.
She'll straddle Jordy, Robbie's mom will tattle about Hope and Luke will rattle her at FRC. What's Chase up to?

Paddle?
spitcoffee hehehe :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:44 pm

If you haven't seen it, you have to see this IG post from James with him and Luke where he talks about how sad tonight's episode is going to be.  He isn't specific, and he tries to cover up why he is posting THIS pic (with fans b/c the guitar prize announced tomorrow)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIAq0ocDW0f/?taken-by=jamesmccoytaylor&hl=en

James' IG Account

Lot's of great points coming out on this thread that, IMO, are totally on point...couple things to elaborate on:

1) Absolutely believe Luke's parents got word to him about the spoilers/rumors about how Jo Jo and Jordan most likely had some sort of prior connection and show had been scripted for them to wind up together, etc.  They probably also got vibe she wasn't as deep in feelings as Luke was. *IMO*

2)  As MiniDiva has mentioned several times and, IMO, Luke is a man who wants to propose to ONE woman in his life; he just doesn't want to get down on that knee as F2 for her to turn him down.  Between suspected parents' concerns, and the uncertainty of "happy vs. sad" cry, and talk, and discussion they have when he pulls her aside, it sounds like he is either going to leave or they are going to make a "mutual/there's really nothing else for us to talk about as sad as this is" decision he should leave because she can't promise him anything.  The people magazine talked about her choking up about needing/wanting more "time" with him.  IMO, she is getting scared that she could really be falling for him, too, and she knows he is definitely falling for him, as well.  She knows she is running out of time to explore it and give it the time it needs to grow.  She has been smitten with Jordan since before she went on the show.  As it has been said, no one had a chance.  IMO, Luke gave him a darn good run for his money, and TPTB nor did Jo Jo expect it.  She is a good girl, and she didn't want to hurt him.  She had to be honest to help him bow out or to let him go....as we will not know until STINKING NEXT WEEK!!! sad
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:45 pm

I don't think Jojo is use to that kind of intense passion she had with Luke. I can totally relate that kind of intensity cannot be sustained long term in a relationship. She probably realize that what they had was too much passion to early and nothing more....imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49b  texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:49 pm

ForeverLove wrote:So tonight will be straddle , tattle and rattle.
She'll straddle Jordy, Robbie's mom will tattle about Hope and Luke will rattle her at FRC. What's Chase up to?

He would've been skeddadle...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:52 pm

mysthelma wrote:I don't think Jojo is use to that kind of intense passion she had with Luke. I can totally relate that kind of intensity cannot be sustained long term in a relationship. She probably realize that what they had was too much passion to early and nothing more....imo

ITA with you! Luke is too intense IMO, she has used the word "overwhelming" in regards to Luke twice on this hometown date.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:02 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Maybe the guy who tweeted out that he had seen Jordan and JoJo "boolin" at the hotel the morning after hometowns was on to something and they actually spent the night together and Luke found out!?  

If I recall Ashley H spent the night of the hometowns with JP. It has happened in the past.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Dessler wrote:
mysthelma wrote:I don't think Jojo is use to that kind of intense passion she had with Luke. I can totally relate that kind of intensity cannot be sustained long term in a relationship. She probably realize that what they had was too much passion to early and nothing more....imo

ITA with you! Luke is too intense IMO, she has used the word "overwhelming" in regards to Luke twice on this hometown date.

Dessler, this is a really good point/reflection. I really wasn't understanding that when reading it and was hoping it would make more sense during episode and ITM or her elaborating to him at some point. Hopefully, we will get more clarity or maybe we will never know what she means there exactly....but I think that is the best interpretation, IMO.

Also,IMO, it definitely didn't help Luke for his date to be right before Jordan's. sad
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:10 pm

HOMETOWNS! Tonight! These 4 dudes! Get excited. #thebachelorette by @natalieshabtai
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:18 pm

Hometowns! Tonight! Included weird photos of the F4! texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

What is Chase standing next to exactly?
If Jordan's pants were any tighter, he would have spray painted them on!
Robby eating dinner in his bedroom slippers!
Luke meditating?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:20 pm

julychild wrote:YJojo and Luke sneak peek:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-luke-pell-exclusive

Oh man, poor Luke. Looks like he either went deep in the bubble or his acting improved considerably during the course of the season. I think I am going to enjoy his season of the bachelor immensely. l o v e

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99