SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:21 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Hometowns!  Tonight!  Included weird photos of the F4!   texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

What is Chase standing next to exactly?  
If Jordan's pants were any tighter, he would have spray painted them on!
Robby eating dinner in his bedroom slippers!
Luke meditating?

They must have been instructed to provide some unusual weird photos to the producer.  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:27 am

Those look like driftwood horses with Chase.  

We know Robby had quite an attachment to his slide on open toed Mariott slipper or flip flops, so I'm thinking he prefers the open toe.  laugh out loud So those may actually be loafers on him. Hugesmile JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:28 am

So, ummmm, if I were these men, I would get a hold of these pictures and have them burned....quickly. These are awkward, unflattering, and just a bit creepy, IMO. Wowzer! I could never imagine any of these men not taking a good picture or not looking pretty darn hot, yet...these aren't their best looks. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:29 am

Don't know if this should be in the Media thread or here, but here it is:

Short clip of Jojo's interview with Extra:
http://extratv.com/videos/0-k6pir1vc/

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:29 am

texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 CnqQTpaUkAEF-6f
Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell
Time to meet the fam back in #texas tonight 8/7 CST @BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:36 am

are those pictures from During filming or recent ones?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:02 am

Frymama wrote:If you haven't seen it, you have to see this IG post from James with him and Luke where he talks about how sad tonight's episode is going to be.  He isn't specific, and he tries to cover up why he is posting THIS pic (with fans b/c the guitar prize announced tomorrow)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIAq0ocDW0f/?taken-by=jamesmccoytaylor&hl=en

James' IG Account

*** snipped ***

I found this post from James very interesting. He comments how the fans helped him with his hurt when he was sent home and being grateful for that. Then he mentions how we are going to need tissues tonight because it is going to be so sad. But the most interesting thing is his hashtags and their order, which is different than in the caption itself. 

#Jordan #Chase #Robby #Luke 

Could he be telling us the order of the Final Four, which is obviously different than the spoiler and our sleuthing? Helping out us fans who helped him out when he was sad? Probably not, but that would be my #fairytale and I would then want James Taylor as the next bachelor. I'm obviously having a hard time and I haven't even watched the episode(s) yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:07 am

nd4reality wrote:are those pictures from During  filming or recent ones?

Of the F4?  My guess would be they were probably taken by their handlers during filming, maybe even HTs.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:08 am

texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Cnq-MGYWIAAqNuw
People Magazine ‏@people
JoJo Fletcher's connection with Luke Pell brings her to tears on #TheBachelorette http://peoplem.ag/LBAmPRz
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:08 am

Did you all make sure to change the timing of recording just in case??

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:09 am

What is the timing for the East Coast?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:12 am

texas - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Happyc10
People http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-luke-pell-exclusive

One minute I think she is saying goodbye to a good man who is obviously in love with her

the next one I am thinking that she wants to tell him she loves him

then I see james T pictures, which is definitely a luke support IMO

I just want to know why he wanted to speak with her that lead him to leave tonight. hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99