SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THRose - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:40 pm

I'm not sure how Chad will come across on the MTA. He didn't do to well on BIP according to RS...

Chad actually connected with Lace during the first day. Even made out with her. By the end of the first night, Chad got belligerent drunk, was telling people to “suck Bachelor d**k,” believe almost got in a fight with Daniel, and even called Lace the four letter no-no word rhyming with “punt.” So the next morning, Chris Harrison talks to Chad and tells him he’s being removed from the show. Dunzo. Leah Block joins on Day 2 and is after Chad. One problem: Chad isn’t there anymore.

Last edited by jen689 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

THRose - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:41 pm

hae1001 wrote:I'm just going to state my unpopular opinion, this season went to poo when Chad left. Its been so hard to keep an interest which sucks because I really had high expectations for JoJo.

This is an unpopular opinion? laugh out loud It's definitely my opinion.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:44 pm

Her being upset was for the reason i first thought...being upset about letting Luke go. It seems she was set to let Luke go...probably because he seemed to be the least involved emotionally and so would be the easiest for her, but his declaration of love was now making her decision tough on her as she knew he would be hurt more than she originally thought he would be. I think her respect for him was part of the reason she was letting him go now...as we already have discerned... Her F1 was already chosen at that point.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:46 pm

mercieme wrote:Chase just looks hawt, too bad he ain't going to be TB next season, sadz.

Agree!  I wish they would make him the Bachelor.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:47 pm

mindless wrote:I really liked Chase tonight. He's so normal and kind of adorable. I really wish he'd be the next lead, since Luke still puts me to sleep. I can't even follow what he's saying most of the time. Luke definitely has it in the bag though with that cheesy heart the producers made for him and the romantic song. Reminded me of Chris and his plane. Ugh. I don't see the appeal either. Luke makes Chase seem bubbly.

I believe Jordan could very well be in bubble love with JoJo since she's so lovable, but he's still a shifty character. You could see him tense up and get all weird when JoJo made him mention his ex.

I still don't believe a thing Robby says. Not saying he's lying, but he just seems as deep as a paddling pool and so do his feelings. There's not much emotion behind them. Maybe he falls "in love" with every pretty girl who gives him the time of day.

I loved watching JoJo tonight! She fits in so well with everyone and seems like a genuinely warm person.

I think you're in my head - everything I think too. Also,

Jojo = most adorable tender- hearted sweet heart, even more so than I expected. I love her.

Chase's date was so special to me. One of those rare times I believe everything a cast member says, someone who is so heartfelt and genuine it transcends the fakery of the show.

Luke will be the best Recycled Bach pick ever for me. If for some crazy reason he doesn't sign on, chase will be even better.

Robby is irrelevant to me and one of the phoniest guys I've seen get So far. IMO.

I really hope jojo has made Jordan stop wearing skinny pants. So unattractive on him. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:49 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IA, Robby was never going to finish before Jordan, unless Jordan exited on his own.  Then Robby would've more than likely fallen into the F1 spot.  

If Chad gets to do much talking, that will be the only thing to keep the MTA from being a snooze fest, IMO.  I'm still holding out a small bit of hope for Chad as lead of something.  I like the idea of bacon wrapped roses. laugh out loud #gimmesomesprinkles #overplainvanilla

But if I can't have a season of Chad, I'll take Robby or Chase before Luke, please.  Hugesmile

JMOAA
All TPTB have to do is put Chad in the hot seat. Put one of those lil kiddie stools next to him with Evan. Have him chew Evan up. Spit him out. 
Intermission with a deli all you can eat and protein shake signature drink. 
Next Alex moves next to Chad. Chad challenges Alex to a show me your pee-pee contest. Alex realizes he left his on the deli buffet and Chad accidentally devoured it. Chad leaves in a wet pile of puff tissues. Tattoos and all.
In the last 30 minutes we get 7 minutes of JoJo talking to Luke, 7 minutes talking to Chase,  6 minutes of BIP,  5 minutes of outtakes and bloopers and 5 minutes of who will it be?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Chase won me over again tonight. I believe him and think he is genuine. What a beautiful setting he had!

I'm so over all these Texas leads. I could go for another round of Colorado. Ben was really more Indiana than Colorado anyway. Basically, I'm rooting for the underdog and really, really want Chase to get the gig. I honestly think he has a better shot finding the one with people they usually cast over Luke anyway.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:52 pm

reason wrote:Why cant they give Nick the bachelor?????????????????????????????

YES!!!  Nick or Chase for the next Bachelor.  Luke?  Meh
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:53 pm

I remember some time after Chris S.'s season that someone asked Becca why she wasn't considered for the 'Ette lead and she responded that the execs at Disney were concerned that she wouldn't be able to "fall in love". IMO, Luke either suspected or may have been told that he was going home next and said ILY to show he was capable. His history shows that he is able to follow the rules and do what needs to be done. 

I think he wants the lead and that was his reason for going on the show. I am a Luke fan. I really like him and hope he gets the job, so this may sound cynical coming from me. He may have actually fell in bubble love, I'm not sure. But I believe Luke is a very motivated and ambitious man. I think he would like to take his music career to the next level and being The Bachelor can help him do that and more. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:55 pm

I'm sorry, but that would be Nick's 4th appearance?  Just no!  Enoughs, enough!  I would take Luke before Nick this case.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:55 pm

All of them fell in bubble love. Didnt arobbie fall on his 1st one on one? Jordan fell just to appease her. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:55 pm

Jo really is the most tender hearted sweetheart I've ever seen on this show. When she was crying to BBJ, I just wanted to scoop her up laugh out loud It would have been so nice if the show had been able to dig up a JP or Chris S or Ben H for her, just a man who is low key but totally and completely, incredibly devoted to his SO. I'm worried for her with her BBJ! He's a baddy after all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99