SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lily Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:43 pm

We are spoiled rotten in this thread..between our love birds, the Scs, the videos, the Gifs and the witty lovely people here, it's a real treat to take a break from RL and read through it all. I'm so happy for our lovely Jojo :cutesmile!: Thank you all bestbud!
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:52 pm

Lily wrote:We are spoiled rotten in this thread..between our love birds, the Scs, the videos, the Gifs and the witty lovely people here, it's a real treat to take a break from RL and read through it all. I'm so happy for our lovely Jojo :cutesmile!: Thank you all bestbud!
Me too!! Whatever guy makes her as happy and giddy and girly as she's been post show is the guy I want her with, regardless of my own personal preferences. I wish her (and really most leads) all the happiness in the world and I love watching her get it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Can't wait for Monday! I just hope Jojo doesn't upset the family by asking questions about Aaron which Jordan said doesn't need to be a topic. Chris H also said in one of the podcast that she might want to be careful because it's really is a sensitive topic to the fam
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:47 pm

I hope Aaron doesn't come up much in their conversations at all . This is not the time ..I like to think JoJo knows that. :halo:

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:54 pm

In the grand scheme of things, I don't think JoJo cares about the family rift...unless it is really affecting Jordan negatively. She definitely is a nurturer. It seems the family has come to accept it and is moving forward...for now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:00 am

I agree but I don't think the producers would let Jojo get it away with not mentioning the family rift. So, let's just hope it's won't affect their relationship even if she brings it up.
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:08 am

Well, Aaron Rogers will be on HBO's Any Given Wednesday with Bill Simmons tonight at 11:00 pm.. .They will probably ask him about his family ....

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:16 am

^^ He only talked about sports during the interview.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:19 am

You guys, none of the gifs are showing up for me....  sad
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:23 am

IrelandRose wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Can anyone tell me what Jo says here: It starts with her saying: "I think we're on the same page." , Jordan: "Yeah, you're sure?" , Jo: "Mhm, I think so,[...] " , Jordan: "Cause I'm soo in love with you." What does she say here: [...]? She was mumbling a little bit.

Jojo: I think we're on the same page.
Jordan: Yeah? Are you sure?
Jojo: I think so, from what you've told me, yeah.
Jordan: Hmmm, cause I am......so in love with you. And it's been a couple of weeks since I knew it was happening, and after our first 1on1 I, I thought I wanted to tell you, and I wanted to make sure it was right, and today I was fighting it at times but, it's so real.
Jojo: That me makes me so happy, you know that?

cheerleader awwww whipped

Wow! Gone all day and this thread has grown so much. This really is a fun place to be. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:37 am

Y'all have been busy!  Looks like your ok without me making SCs of their date.  How dare real life interfer with board time.  laugh out loud  

Thanks to all who have brought over and made goodies!  Now off to catch up a little. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:56 am

I don't think this SC <- is anyone's avi yet..... if I've missed it please let me know and I'll change mine. The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 1710264613
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou