SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:43 am

ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Now, we have to convince the other Jordelle fans to change their avi's.  #nopressure  #yolo  yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 3806527698

You got me! laugh out loud. Jojo's become my fave lead and it's hard to not root for it to work with someone she's so obviously head over heels for sneakyl . And it's obvious how, BBJ is a CHARMER because despite all the allegations he's got me really rooting for him too! Hugesmile
Right??? I don't even know if I'm joining an endless line of Raya girls, Bestest Trainer Evah, and Jo at the end being bamboozled by this dude or what, but at this point, I don't even much care laugh out loud laugh out loud Oyyy vey.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:02 am

I am just going to enjoy watching these two post-season! #downwiththeship #teamsweatygrapeyfeet #teambutt. #teamsweatpants. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:07 am

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Now, we have to convince the other Jordelle fans to change their avi's.  #nopressure  #yolo  yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 3806527698

Yeah not doing that even for Jordan. CH stays.  yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 2498057887

I may add something into my signature though, is that allowed?

so just got back from Napa and I've got to say, seeing how grapes are actually made has sort of turned me off wine. Lol.

Any updates on the lovely couple? I'm trying to catch up a bit and I think missed some stuff, have to go back to the Main thread though this one is so great I'd like to stay here forever.

You ladies are  yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 1710264613

Okay, fine.  You can keep CH.   Hugesmile

Jo was spotted at DFW earlier today, so we think she is flying to LA for the MTA
and a SHV this weekend.  

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:09 am

Sorry my post was added to your post. My phone is glitchy at times.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:10 am

JoJo and her bbj are on IG liking pictures two minutes apart from each other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:12 am

bamagal wrote:
I have mine picked out -- just not sure how to make it my avatar!

Love it!! Baddy comforting JoJo! Love all the avatars in this forum!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:13 am

Sharleen wrote:1. Jordan, 27: When Jordan’s name was on the date card I felt like he’d just had a 1-on-1, and looking back I realize he indeed had his in Episode 5. I didn’t mind, though, because the reverse of Alex’s date is spending 1-on-1s on guys who stand a real chance, and Jordan certainly fits that bill. I love JoJo’s transparency; she is super into Jordan and there’s seemingly no catching up to him at this point. As I said in the Us Weekly recap, his vulnerability when talking about his non-relationship with his brother warmed me to him. Also, when he described every step in his football career as being a disappointment and how football didn’t define him, I related so vividly that I got chills. That honest-bordering-on-dark hindsight is underrated. People seem mixed on Jordan but I like him. And JoJo reeeeally likes him.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-7-video/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:14 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
bamagal wrote:

Love it!!  Baddy comforting JoJo!  Love all the avatars in this forum!  
Thanks - would love a closer shot, but this was the best I could find! Smiley
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:16 am

bamagal wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
bamagal wrote:

Love it!!  Baddy comforting JoJo!  Love all the avatars in this forum!  
Thanks - would love a closer shot, but this was the best I could find! Smiley
Here you go! Just save it to your comp:
yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Rsz_jo10

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:17 am

Alanna -- you are the BEST! Thanks so much!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:18 am

According to the synopsis of episode 8. The order of visit will be Chase, Jordan, Luke and Robby.
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:20 am

bamagal wrote:Alanna -- you are the BEST!  Thanks so much!
You're welcome! Looks great. I love seeing him being loving and comforting to her heartbeat I can't wait to see more of it unedited, hopefully Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou