SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:48 pm

Can someone bring her snap over?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by losinmemind Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:51 pm

New poster here but huge jordell fan! It looks to me at the end of Jojo's SC the firepit matches the same from the 4th of July??? Maybe?

losinmemind

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:Ryan Sutters was a firefighter.

There was no lead with that profession.

Yes there was. Burning Love, Season 1. ;-)

I am soooo glad to read this thread. I have been trying to remain skeptical of Jordan, because I didn't want to be duped by his charms. I finally give up. I definitely like him, and believe he isn't what so many rumors have said he is. He probably has broken some hearts, and maybe even misled more than a few (intentionally or not). But I don't think he's a bad guy overall, and I think he did fall for JoJo. Whether their relationship withstands the test of time and true reality remains to be seen.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Welcome @losinmemind! Welcome1 I'm waiting for someone to upload her snap, but you may be correct.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Isn't that place too close to other civilization to be a SHV? Looks like there's buildings and places and people that are so close by. And if they are in a SHV, how is she allowed to go outside if that's the case?
They're allowed to go outside, we've seen them grill and hang out in pools before. I'm sure there's a high fence around like we saw for the 4th too.
It looks like she's on a balcony though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:00 pm

Welcome, @Buckeye_Fan!  welcomebanner   We are glad to have another member in BBJ's fan thread.  I think we are up to 20 now!  laugh out loud   Stay and enjoy the fun!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:02 pm

It does look like Palm Springs

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ryan Sutters was a firefighter.

There was no lead with that profession.

Yes there was.  Burning Love, Season 1.  ;-)

I am soooo glad to read this thread.  I have been trying to remain skeptical of Jordan, because I didn't want to be duped by his charms.  I finally give up.  I definitely like him, and believe he isn't what so many rumors have said he is.  He probably has broken some hearts, and maybe even misled more than a few (intentionally or not).  But I don't think he's a bad guy overall, and I think he did fall for JoJo.  Whether their relationship withstands the test of time and true reality remains to be seen.  

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 2498057887

welcome to the thread. I agree that they may or may not stand the test of time but are adorable while it lasts.

and welcome losinmemind !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Loved their HTD, it was nice to see that BBJ was the one initaiting all the affection this time around. I lost count on how many times he kissed her head. laugh out loud He likes it just as much as he likes pushing her against things to makeout. giggling I actually felt bad when Jo kept questioning him, call me delusional but I really think the reason he stayed was because he wanted her. He has no problems getting girls back home, so why would he stay with someone who keeps questioning & doubting him? I can't think of any other reason but
her. I loved when he said that if he's gonna be engaged, he has no thought of just "trying it out",he wants it to be the real deal. That made my heart melt. And when he said, "I'll prove it to you" shows how serious he's taking this. And even post show he seems to be keeping his word. Go Jordan prove it to her!!

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Yay!  Looks like they got That SH visit.   The interview from Jordan's brother was very telling.   These two must be so happy and they must adore Jo !!   :cutesmile!:

Going to be fun post show!!!!

Last edited by soccermom333 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:08 pm

I noticed all the sweet head kisses too, and sooo many wrist kisses! Aww. He's really very affectionate in his own BBJ with Jo way laugh out loud And I laughed when he laughed at Jo needing a pep talk and looked at her sideways when she needed him to touch her heart but did it anyway. Exactly what she needs imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou