SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:53 pm

BKay wrote:Wow, brother Luke's interview with facebook live! What a sweetheart! That single interview has made me reevaluate Jordan. There are so many bits of info in it that sum up to say Jordan has been portrayed wrongly.

And imo, most likely the ragmag stuff was planted by tptb to instill doubt in a season that otherwise was a done deal from the start. Can you imagine the minds behind this show that will absolutely trash a person's reputation to help ratings? and he is their F1. smh

I didn't realize Jordan and broLuke live together in Nashville. And they have a woodworking shop in their garage. I love that in a man. :fanningfan  Luke says he's never seen Jordan like this with a girl. Since we know how far gone Jojo is, I am really really hoping he is also.

Fangirling right along side you. I liked jordan from the time he was announced. Then went to the other side. But just seeing his sm told me he and jojo would hit it off. And they did big time. Big time.

ash where are you !!!!!

Yay and yay.
Imo as you said, the whole season has been engineered to throw doubt on one of the most obvious outcomes ever.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:01 pm

I loved Luke's interview. He's a great, supportive brother..I was extremely happy to hear him address rag mag /media gossip , and how people erroneously take everything as the gospel truth. BTW , it's uncanny how much those two brothers sound alike ...they are amazing. I can't wait until next week ...Thanks for the link to Luke's interview ....#RogersNotPell. LOL I was confused at first, too !! So funny... yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 3806527698

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:05 pm

All 3 Rodger brothers look and sound alike to me laugh out loud

JoJo just snapchatted. It certainly looks like she's in a SH.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Does anyone remember the account on IG with all of her snaps?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:15 pm

It's jojofletchersnaps 

Can't wait till her BBJ is a starring figure alongside her Jackson obviously.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Who is the firefighter guy on TB that Luke referred to in the interview? He said the last time he watched the show was in college. Is he referring to Andrew Firestone? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Mommyof1...I think it was Tristas hubby, Ryan Sutter the firefighter from Colarado that Luke was talking about ...

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Ryan Sutters was a firefighter.

There was no lead with that profession.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Isn't that place too close to other civilization to be a SHV? Looks like there's buildings and places and people that are so close by. And if they are in a SHV, how is she allowed to go outside if that's the case?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Thank you. That makes sense!

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Isn't that place too close to other civilization to be a SHV? Looks like there's buildings and places and people that are so close by. And if they are in a SHV, how is she allowed to go outside if that's the case?
They're allowed to go outside, we've seen them grill and hang out in pools before. I'm sure there's a high fence around like we saw for the 4th too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:44 pm

JoJo is pretty high up. It looks like she's looking down. The bottom area with the chairs has high bushes.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou