SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Baddy and Jo both emerged at the same time in LA last night. He's been spotted at the games and Jo has been spotted and snapping out and about at Disney. It's possible they're meeting up again at night, but I don't know how we'd ever be able to prove it. I imagine it's impossible to stay away so probably!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:59 pm

It's also so cute when they meet his family, and after hugging everyone, they hug each other. They are so adorable heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:00 pm

I mentioned in the social media thread that if I still had an annual pass would go look for her laugh out loud and @LadyBug82 posted " if only then can friend her and check her phone when not looking see if there is any Baddy stuff on there" giggling which made me wonder what their nicknames in their phones are. Probably something Princess Bride.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 1f49c

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 8367-910 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 I_got_13 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:07 pm

^ "Princess Bride" laugh out loud Im telling y'all, they should refer to one another as "Beauty" and "The Beast" laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:08 pm

traveler90 wrote:It's also so cute when they meet his family, and after hugging everyone, they hug each other. They are so adorable heartbeat
I didn't notice that laugh out loud That's hilarious and so cute!! Must rewatch!

I also loved how affectionate Baddy was with Jo in front of the family, kissing her head at the dinner table and sitting basically with her on his lap. I'm guessing that was totally unexpected and surprising to them considering everything we've learned about him and casual dating but no serious gfs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:10 pm

I went on a mini vacation yesterday, but now I'm back. My son was homesick at camp, so we went to visit him. Anyway, I kept thinking about what Jordelle is up to right now. I definitely need to get a life! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:19 pm

OccasionalRach wrote:So Jordan mentioned on his Twitter recently, he is a fan of NEEDTOBREATHE
I think this songs fits perfectly..... :cutesmile!:

What a lovely vid, thanks Rachel.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Jojo looks so cute in this ITM.

My SC
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Bfnb07
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:48 pm

JoJo's at it again with her quotes. laugh out loud She just liked this.
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Image14

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:53 pm

I love their HTD. It's refreshing to watch their date without interruptions and narration/comments from the other guys. I made a collage of the forehead, wrist and hand kisses he's fond of giving to Jojo. All these SC's taken from their hometown date.

My SC
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Jtp5iu
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:16 pm

Oh I'm loving these sweet SCs, I cant get enough. I love them so much ! Thanks a bunch. I think I'll just sit here and stare at them some more .(Is it Monday yet ?)

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:57 pm

^ I feel like they're always matching (leather jackets, green jacket, black.) They also kind of look similar too. They have the same tan, same hair color (though in reality, JoJo has dark brown hair), same eye color, their faces look a little similar. Isn't there a theory that a lot of times people date/marry someone that looks exactly like them? Also, "Jordan and Joelle/Jordan and JoJo" just sounds like a couple name. It's cute.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou