SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:19 am

bamagal wrote:Our numbers are increasing!  I had over 50 notifications yesterday from this forum alone!  :cutesmile!:

When I read other forums for this season and I find myself becoming irritated....I just quickly come back here! handwave

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:21 am

US Magazine could at least get the brother's birth order correct. They said Luke is Jordan's younger brother. No concern for accuracy at all, just get it out there fast. dolts

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:25 am

laugh out loud Spicy Baddy is so obviously the baby of the family, not sure how Us could mess that one up. It would be interesting to see the Jo/BBJ dynamics if he was the middle instead of the baby though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:31 am

Haha, I hadn't thought about that both are the babies.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:26 am

bamagal wrote:Our numbers are increasing!  I had over 50 notifications yesterday from this forum alone!  :cutesmile!:

50 notifications ? cute.

Poor LR. That article is funny with the birth order wrong. But it must be a huge boost to his ego to be called the younger brother laugh out loud. It would be for me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:54 am

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 33864610

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 33864611

I found those picture of the Rodgers family, BBJ really was the baby brother The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 3806527698 he looks so tiny.. how can someone think that Luke is younger
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:57 am

laugh out loud he's so cute and tiny!!! I wonder if 15/16 yo old Jo would have given him any time of day. He grew up sooooo well thankfully, so good thing teenage Jo didn't get a chance to blow off teenage BBJ because now grown up Jo spends all her time obsessing over grownup Baddy laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:57 am

One of the things that I read somewhere online is that Jordan was in fact small and he worked very hard on building himself up physically. I believe it was one of his coaches that said that. Even now he is still shorter than both his other bros.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:02 am

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud he's so cute and tiny!!! I wonder if 15/16 yo old Jo would have given him any time of day. He grew up sooooo well thankfully, so good thing teenage Jo didn't get a chance to blow off teenage BBJ because now grown up Jo spends all her time obsessing over grownup Baddy laugh out loud

Did they talk about that ?

Whats the age gap between the 3 boys ? Luke and Aaron look quite a bit older than baby bro.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:06 am

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:laugh out loud he's so cute and tiny!!! I wonder if 15/16 yo old Jo would have given him any time of day. He grew up sooooo well thankfully, so good thing teenage Jo didn't get a chance to blow off teenage BBJ because now grown up Jo spends all her time obsessing over grownup Baddy laugh out loud

Whats the age gap between the 3 boys ? Luke and Aaron look quite a bit older than baby bro.
They were joking if she'd date him when they were in HS and she said she would, but I don't see it myself laugh out loud 

I don't know the difference between the boys but BBJ is 2 years older than Jo, so they definitely could have dated.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:11 am

nd4reality wrote:One of the things that I read somewhere online is that Jordan was in fact small and he worked very hard on building himself up physically. I believe it was one of his coaches that said that. Even now he is still shorter than both his other bros.

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Screen10

yes I read that too. It's kind of sad when you look at that picture and think about the things he sad on the show... always being compared to someone who did it the best and getting disappointed in life when he was working so hard..

but hey, he won the jackpot with Jojo cheerdance (and has the best thread ever dedicated to him and their love danceround )
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:15 am

nd4reality wrote:

BBJ 30. 8. 1988 (age 27)
Aaron 2. 12 1983 (age 32)
Luke ? but he's the oldest, so 6+ years older than Jordan
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou