Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Judiful on July 23rd 2016, 2:26 pm

I'm going crazy over all these pictures ..They're perfect ..Thank you ..I can't stop staring at them ..Monday is their FSD...It's going to be so hot !! Mercy me ...:fanningfan

Judiful

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 on July 23rd 2016, 2:27 pm

I think it "was" hot, but a lot will be left on the editing room floor. no :tissuebox laugh out loud

Mommyof2

Female Posts : 5441

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on July 23rd 2016, 2:29 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I am terrible at posting SC's, but I love how he holds her hand close to his chest.  He has done it several times and I think it's incredibly sweet!
Yep, first he kisses her hand and then brings it close to his chest. It'd adorable and started almost from the beginning. We should get a series of them capped for funsies Smiley

And Jo liked an insta about feeling at peace, nothing to do with BBJ.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on July 23rd 2016, 2:32 pm

Gotcha. I thought JoJo liked the photo of Jordan. I was going to say, way to be subtle, JoJo! laugh out loud

Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on July 23rd 2016, 2:36 pm

Yea, he's done it multiple times.  And he did it after they get up from the bench as he's walking her to the car.  It's in the SCs I'll post tomorrow.  

I can't do it now, but will go back threw what I've capped threw out the season and find the ones I have.  Then I can add them to any others that y'all might have.

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5039

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on July 23rd 2016, 2:40 pm

rock LB! Looking forward to it!

Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Emila23_12 on July 23rd 2016, 2:44 pm

@Judiful wrote:I'm going crazy over all these pictures ..They're perfect ..Thank you ..I can't stop staring at them ..Monday is their FSD...It's going to be so hot !! Mercy me ...:fanningfan

Remember ! No touching or kissing in the cave so I think the FS was extra hot :fanningfan drooling cantstopl

Emila23_12

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful on July 23rd 2016, 2:52 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I think it "was" hot, but a lot will be left on the editing room floor.  no :tissuebox laugh out loud
You're right about the cuttting room floor ..It would be great to see just a little of the good stuff they've swept away....But we know Jordelle will  always be hot together ...Thailand will be beautiful for them (I hope ) !!   yes :fanningfan

Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on July 23rd 2016, 2:56 pm

^ I want to see the footage of him making a rat's nest in her hair in the hallway! :pout laugh out loud

Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful on July 23rd 2016, 3:02 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^  I want to see the footage of him making a rat's nest in her hair in the hallway! :pout laugh out loud  
I want to see it too ..They must be a riot together . I love that playful fun stuff like that as much as I love the romance. lolpanda :woah-hoo: cheerleader

Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 on July 23rd 2016, 3:30 pm

Yes, I could watch the Jordelle show for 90 minutes instead of the bachelorette laugh out loud

traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on July 23rd 2016, 3:41 pm

was this one already posted?

natalieshabtai
It was a windy, but a bright day ☀️. #thebachelorette

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum