SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:54 am

in_denial wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:http://www.hit105.com.au/shows/stav-abby-and-osher-gunsberg/blog/georgia-love-defends-richies-choice/

heres a link! Don't know how to transfer the video. They mention how there's a lot QLD boys (i.e Jake) and Georgia is about to say something and goes "Yeah there's actual.." and stops herself? Please watch and somebody tell me if that was a bit weird or if I'm just looking too deep leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f605

I didn't think there was anything weird about it? no idea

Yeah it was probably just me Embarressed! but other than that, she's really great in interviews, love her.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:06 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Lee now has a "Get To Know" video up on the tenplay site about him so similar to what Nikki had https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/get-to-know-lee

Lee also has one video up that is 4 mins long of their date and seems to be playing the truth game? https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/truths-and-lies

I am not able to watch so if anyone can summarise the Get To Know video that would be great. TIA

Get to Know Video:

Introduces himself, then explains that he is not your everyday plumber and that he actually works on big commercial sites.
"I always want the best for myself and everyone around me"
"I'm slowly and surely running out of the single friends" (Meets up with coupled up friends for a coffee) "Always the groomsman, never the groom"
"With my friends, they have all found their best mate and that's what I want"
"I want to find my soulmate, I want someone to share the rest of my life with"
"I want to find someone that not only loves me for me at my best but someone that will stick by me through thick and thin"
"Sounds like my vows" Laughs and end of the video.
Thank you so much @in_denial bestbud!

If Lee is not F1 then I think based on that video clip alone he is being set up to be next Bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:37 am

From SM it seems that Cam has been doing some media rounds for magazines? Feels a bit odd that he would be doing that now? scratch

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Lee now has a "Get To Know" video up on the tenplay site about him so similar to what Nikki had https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/get-to-know-lee

Lee also has one video up that is 4 mins long of their date and seems to be playing the truth game? https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/truths-and-lies

I am not able to watch so if anyone can summarise the Get To Know video that would be great. TIA

Get to Know Video:

Introduces himself, then explains that he is not your everyday plumber and that he actually works on big commercial sites.
"I'm slowly and surely running out of the single friends" (Meets up with coupled up friends for a coffee) "Always the groomsman, never the groom"
"I want to find someone that not only loves me for me at my best but someone that will stick by me through thick and thin"

If Lee is not F1 then I think based on that video clip alone he is being set up to be next Bachelor.  

Thought the same thing @AllAboutLove little weird they would post that now if he is F1 IMO. Almost like they are ready to announce him as the next Bach straight after the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:37 am

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:

Get to Know Video:

Thought the same thing @AllAboutLove little weird they would post that now if he is F1 IMO.  Almost like they are ready to announce him as the next Bach straight after the show.

It could also be a F1 thing like Sasha who met his mom for coffee and he talked about finding someone to spend his life with? So I can see it as an F1 thing too if it is like Sasha?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:14 am

This is the top comment under the pic of Lee and Georgia kissing on Bette AU https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/photos/a.615651891912602.1073741828.530123157132143/899978250146630/?type=3

It's hilarious because viewers are stating the number they are in line to be in love with Lee and some married but also in line. There's also comment by a guy and it's hilarious (posted below)  leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698  cantstopl giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:42 pm

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:12 pm

Those jokes are just awesome. They look as though they are genuinely having fun.

I can't wait to watch as soon as someone uploads ***impatient***

BTW - the picture of them kissing did not look overly steamy so possibly the vid will be more interesting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:45 pm

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen12

Georgia looking stunning in Brisbane the other day! Pretty convenient for a QLD boy i must say

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:44 am

A snippet of the kiss (longer than this) and the iguana as Sasha/F1 on Sam's season called his tongue kissing  giggling :fanningfan :hearts love:

'He finally kissed me!' Georgia gushes over Lee on The Bachelorette

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1334224/He-finally-kissed-Georgia-gushes-Lee-Bachelorette.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

GuardianAngel wrote:How does that leader board compare to previous leader boards? I recall discussion around that in previous seasons where it appeared they had the F2 leading a few seasons in a row or if I'm dreaming just ignore me. Smiley
You are correct, GA  yes

For Sam Frost's season the leader board posted before Episode 3 (so same as Georgia's leaderboard) and before Sasha or Lee had their dates (both had their SDs in Ep 3), the F2 were leading and Richie was in the same spot that Jake is in atm (interesting too that both Lee and Sasha had 18% of the votes and in 2nd spot after episode 2)

It will be interesting to see if the leaderboard changes as it did change for Sam's season with Richie in the top spot until he was eliminated at F3 and then Sasha in F1 spot after that
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:29 am

This is the leaderboard currently after Episode 3 with Lee's date.
Lee is now in the top spot/1st and even Jake has moved up.

You can also vote if you want to as well https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/love-leaderboard

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Ba46f70d60aa39eb2a07d7bf3e63ff0e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo