SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:19 am

I am not able to do so but if someone can bring over Oshers Facebook live Q&A that he did after the show tonight and which is posted the Bette AU Facebook page (if on laptop just click on embed and then can copy and paste it on here)

TYIA yes

ETA: added it here

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:55 am

One of the interesting things he said on the Facebook Q&A is that he always mangaed to pick the F1 earlier one into filming except with Richie. Rochie threw him he said so I am deducing he was able to pick Georgia's as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Thank you so much @in_denial bestbud!

If Lee is not F1 then I think based on that video clip alone he is being set up to be next Bachelor.  

Thought the same thing @AllAboutLove little weird they would post that now if he is F1 IMO.  Almost like they are ready to announce him as the next Bach straight after the show.

It could also be a F1 thing like Sasha who met his mom for coffee and he talked about finding someone to spend his life with? So I can see it as an F1 thing too if it is like Sasha?

question

Was Sashas posted at the beginning of the season or after their date, I dont remember. I kind of get posting it at the beginning but a bit dubious after the date. I always get suspicious when they try and force media attention IMO. Then again I tend to overanalyse.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:44 pm

AAL - is this the picture that G liked ???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK7z6Prg-Ml/?taken-by=styliststringy

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:AAL - is this the picture that G liked ??? https://www.instagram.com/p/BK7z6Prg-Ml/?taken-by=styliststringy

:yes: that is the pic posted by the show's stylist that Georgia liked and Lee liked the pic too!

One of my fav looks on miss @georgiealove @neuwdenim #white #leather #jacket @camillaandmarc #leatherpants @assemblylabel #top stripes @salsuli #streetstyle #sydneystyle #sydneyfashion #sydneydesigner #melbournestyle #melbournefashion #melbournedesigner #denim #service #biker @helendowsleylashes @leeroyelliott scrubs up good too!   leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f339 leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 2764  leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f44c #bachelorette @bacheloretteau by @styliststringy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Both of them liked that picture? How cute.

Are there any pictures on Instagram that G and the contestants liked ? This is so interesting.( sorry I cannot see likes Etc.)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:20 am

nd4reality wrote:Both of them liked that picture? How cute.

Are there any pictures on Instagram that G and the contestants liked ? This is so interesting.( sorry I cannot see likes Etc.)

Yes they both liked it yes It's too cute! :cutesmile!: 

The stylist has only posted a pic with Lee and GLove and this pic is the only one that GLove has liked on IG that has a contestant in it (and with her) since the season started
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:32 am

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Thought the same thing @AllAboutLove little weird they would post that now if he is F1 IMO.  Almost like they are ready to announce him as the next Bach straight after the show.

It could also be a F1 thing like Sasha who met his mom for coffee and he talked about finding someone to spend his life with? So I can see it as an F1 thing too if it is like Sasha?

question

Was Sashas posted at the beginning of the season or after their date, I dont remember.  I kind of get posting it at the beginning but a bit dubious after the date.  I always get suspicious when they try and force media attention IMO.  Then again I tend to overanalyse.

Sasha had an intro videos for all F3 as part of the episode for Sam's season. I just checked the site and his  get to know video was posted before his date but other guys were posted too 

One thing I noticed though is that Richie got 2 videos of the kiss and date so it seems that those type of videos on the site are not patterns for F1 for the Bette.  

So I am thinking that SM and the tenplay site posts are unreliable for F1 sleuthing although they may be a clue hard to say as they can be misleading, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:30 am

Tommy's exit interview. He describes Matty J as "the full package" when asked who do you think will win Georgia's heart?

http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-soaps-books/the-bachelorette-australias-tommys-exit-chat-16674

And in this interview, he mentions Lee, but says that Matty could be the dark horse to win

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/32770260/the-bachelorette-australias-tommy-im-terrible-at-women-yahoo7-be/#page1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

question

Was Sashas posted at the beginning of the season or after their date, I dont remember.  I kind of get posting it at the beginning but a bit dubious after the date.  I always get suspicious when they try and force media attention IMO.  Then again I tend to overanalyse.

Sasha had an intro videos for all F3 as part of the episode for Sam's season. I just checked the site and his  get to know video was posted before his date but other guys were posted too 

One thing I noticed though is that Richie got 2 videos of the kiss and date so it seems that those type of videos on the site are not patterns for F1 for the Bette.  

So I am thinking that SM and the tenplay site posts are unreliable for F1 sleuthing although they may be a clue hard to say as they can be misleading, imo.

Agreed, That's why I'm waiting for all the dates to see if any of them get the F1 kiss music. No one has so far. Courtney had the start of it as did Richie on his date with Sam F. I think however the producers are switching everything up a bit to hide the F1's as much as possible. Not sure about SM interaction either it's all looking a bit suss to me. It's cute though that both Lee and Georgia liked the pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:14 pm

I didn't see this posted. An interview with the host Osher.

http://www.themercury.com.au/entertainment/georgia-love-is-confusing-men-by-changing-roles-on-the-bachelorette-and-osher-gnsberg-loves-it/news-story/6e09d85d8ca20d75f1102dfb3cd42d19

Hope its ok to post here.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:15 pm

The other contestants can say whatever they want but it doesn't mean squat when it comes to the lead choosing F1, imo, after Richie's season. Nearly every contestant raved about Nikki and Richie (except Olena and Steph) and we know how that turned out. Somehow I get the sinking feeling that Matty is F2. His story is so F2 to me. I won't be as upset as with Nikki because I've already mentally prepared and Lee is a nice man. But still will be sad to see Matty be heartbroken if he's F2. This is just my speculation of course.

Last edited by makeover on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo