SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:43 am

^^^1 more episode to go. I'm guessing a lot can change in 1 episode w.r.t. Jake. Does he get an SD ? If not I would really wonder.

The promo for HTs said back to back episodes. Can someone tell me if ep9 is on wednesday then HTD part 1 is on thursday or how this may play out ? TIA !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:47 am

Is anyone following Jake, Lee and Matty on SM. Just wondering who is the most locked down. Alex and Nikki were then before HTd from memory Nikki started a like marathon on Insta she was also seen out and about. Alex wasn't apart from the pic of her taking her son to school and the one with her friend which IMO was the same day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:50 am

nd4reality wrote:^^^1 more episode to go. I'm guessing a lot can change in 1 episode w.r.t. Jake. Does he get an SD ? If not I would really wonder.

The promo for HTs said back to back episodes. Can someone tell me if ep9 is on wednesday then HTD part 1 is on thursday or how this may play out ? TIA !

I would say F5 dates on Wednesday HTd on Thursday. F3 dates the following Wednesday and then FRC Thursday 27th

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:53 am

Fifty wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^1 more episode to go. I'm guessing a lot can change in 1 episode w.r.t. Jake. Does he get an SD ? If not I would really wonder.

I would say F5 dates on Wednesday HTd  on Thursday. F3 dates the following Wednesday and then FRC Thursday 27th

Thanks.

I do wonder why they said back to back HTDs though.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped..

It's nothing new for this forum to be viewed and used as a "source".

The Daily Mail get their info from this forum all the time. For Sam Frost's season. For Richie's season. and even as far back as for Blake's season (Sam Frost's nail polish for F1) and wrote an article on it (I think @Sundy sleuthed the nail polish back then?).

For others to make comments about our work means they are reading our forum. I'm glad they find it interesting enough for them to enjoy our work.

The most common misunderstanding for those who do not understand sleuthing, is it's a process for enjoyment to determine the outcome of a show, enjoying friendship and team work. It's not about bragging about ourselves, or whining that we do not get credit many times over by the media who take our info for their benefit to make $$. We are used to people taking our work without giving us credit. We thank those who have given us credit such as an Aussie news outlet and various USA bloggers. We also thank the countless family members and friends who have confided in us confidentially! yes

The most important item IMO is we all respect each other, there is no room to be nasty or bully anyone which seems to be so common these days on SM. I commend all the sleuthers across this forum, and we have many. New sleuthers who encourage other's to join in on the fun. It's great to see the new one's sleuth for the first time,  and others who have been sleuthing for many years. We are all proud of each other! yes

Carry on! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:52 am

nd4reality wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I would say F5 dates on Wednesday HTd  on Thursday. F3 dates the following Wednesday and then FRC Thursday 27th

Thanks.

I do wonder why they said back to back HTDs though.

I didn't hear back to back, I thought they said Home Town week. Lo have to have another look

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:26 pm

Fifty wrote:Is anyone following Jake, Lee and Matty on SM. Just wondering who is the most locked down.  Alex and Nikki were then before HTd from memory Nikki started a like marathon on Insta she was also seen out and about. Alex wasn't apart from the pic of her taking her son to school and the one with her friend which IMO was the same day.

TBH I am curious also.

Besides of course, the guys liking smutty pictures which have caused me to seriously side eye them ! Which is fine as long as they are not F1. JMO.

Which brings me to my next quandary and speculation regarding to the 2 assumed f2, Jake has been throwing minor shade in his interview which made me question why he is not more concerned with his new g/f instead of being busy with down grading the competition. Matty has put his liking for sexy ladies out on sm for all to see. Jake also maybe ? IDK. Shouldn't he be more concerned with this potential new g/f ?
It just makes me question everything.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:30 pm

@nd4reality Ep 9 will be 2nd SD (Lee) and GD (guys singing) and Ep 10 will be HTDs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:10 pm

How comes this kiss is missing from the screen caps.  wow...

jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Screen19
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:38 pm

@iamreal2u what s/caps is it missing from?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:54 pm

The stylist hasosted a picture of G and Matty on Instagram.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:59 pm

She never tags him, does she? giggling

It's not like the stylist doesn't know his IG. She follows him and he follows her back..

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo