SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Apologies. She's says one of the boys is a little bit smooth and then in a grab by herself she says that she has been able to call a bad egg out in the past (hypothetical I think) Georgia seems to indicate that she doesn't agree with the smooth comment. @Katiebelle when Georgia is saying she is completely in love she is shaking her head. jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 3806527698
That's too funny about Georgia shaking her head when she says she is in love.  giggling

As for bad egg or being a bit smooth, I really don't see either Matty or Lee as bad eggs or too smooth. Both seem more worried about being hurt.  hmmm

I just hope they don't edit the F2 to look bad or the F1 for that matter! Why can't they just be nice in the edit about both guys :pout

They cut the sister of REAL quick after that bad egg comment and you can tell her next word is "but..."  I bet she loves them both.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:13 am

I just checked twitter to see if any of the accounts said something about being smooth and OK mag acct has a pic of Matty with Georgia and calling Matty smooth. Some other Bach tweeting accounts (not viewers) seem to have the same. Could be some for Lee as well.

I am guessing that smooth is a negative in the preview? But it could be meant positively though?

*confused* scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just checked twitter to see if any of the accounts said something about being smooth and OK mag acct has a pic of Matty with Georgia and calling Matty smooth. Some other Bach tweeting accounts (not viewers) seem to have the same. Could be some for Lee as well.

I am guessing that smooth is a negative in the preview? But it could be meant positively though?

*confused* scratch

Negative for sure
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:23 am

I think they were definitely trying to make us think Jake goes to Singapore by using the term smooth - pretty much everyone would associate that word with him.  People are only now associating it with Matty or Lee because we know/think Jake doesn't go.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:24 am

It's also interesting that the only person she's shown kissing is Lee.

“Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while” ― Groucho Marx
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:25 am

New thread coming up
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:28 am

I feel that it's so difficult to sleuth this show, except for where SC might be, which is fantastic sleuthing. But as far as trying to work out the F1, IMO it's an almost impossible task.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:30 am

Continue discussion here

Thread 2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo