SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ That part in the article about Georgia watching her guy on the show makes me think G is referring to Jake since she said in her Elle Magazine article that she watched the part of her first SD of her and Jake

Bringing over my post about the Elle magazine interview from a week ago
AllAboutLove wrote:Georgia talking about Jake. She seems to be emphasizing chemistry?

One thing that stood out to me is Georgia talks about watching her date at home... so she rewatched her SD of herself with Jake and talking about it in interview?

Part of me wonders if Jake may be F1 and that's why Georgia was in the Gold Coast giving a radio interview in person because I don't recall a past lead doing that (in person at least)?
question
How about your connection with Jake?

It feels like forever ago now! I had this really, really intense chemistry with him straight away on that red carpet. He had this intense eye contact, which in that nervous situation was really comforting. There’s just something there for him, this real chemistry—that’s just the word for it. And you could see after that first date I was… It was so embarrassing, sitting watching it at home—I was bright red, I was so blushy and nervous and giggly. There’s just this real butterfly feeling with him, and this nervous energy and excitement when I’m with him.
http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-2016-interview-georgia-love/

A lot of good present tense used for Jake which bodes well if he is F1. Good to know they still have chemistry. Not much said about Matty J interestingly so that may mean he is F2 as she is trying to brush off the emotion part of it. Anyway I'm sticking to my Avatar because sweet Jesus, these two boys are sweethearts.

Back to top Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:34 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^^ That part in the article about Georgia watching her guy on the show makes me think G is referring to Jake since she said in her Elle Magazine article that she watched the part of her first SD of her and Jake

Bringing over my post about the Elle magazine interview from a week ago
AllAboutLove wrote:Georgia talking about Jake. She seems to be emphasizing chemistry?

One thing that stood out to me is Georgia talks about watching her date at home... so she rewatched her SD of herself with Jake and talking about it in interview?

Part of me wonders if Jake may be F1 and that's why Georgia was in the Gold Coast giving a radio interview in person because I don't recall a past lead doing that (in person at least)?
question

OMG I think you've nailed it!  She's admitted to watching the show with her man.  If she's watching with anyone other than Jake she wouldn't be blushy and giggly, she'd be awkward and embarrassed, surely?  Top sleuthing bringing those snippets together thumbsup

Georgia said on the radio at the end of the first week that she watches the show at home, and she said she had watched the first 2 episodes with girlfriends.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:37 pm

^ Just to clarify, Georgia wasn't saying she watched the episode with the guy but watched the episode of her date with Jake. No reason to do that and let it be known she watched that part and talking about chemistry, imo, unless she is wants to let it be known a bit and give out a hint (regarding Jake).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Just to clarify, Georgia wasn't saying she watched the episode with the guy but watched the episode of her date with Jake.

Yes, understood, however since she has now revealed (in today's Daily Mail article) that she is watching the shows with her man (even if just over Skype/phone, not physically in the same room) I would assume she has been doing so from episode 1 - and you wouldn't really gush so much about enjoying seeing yourself kiss someone on TV unless you're watching it with that someone, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:51 pm

LovingLove wrote:
Georgia said on the radio at the end of the first week that she watches the show at home, and she said she had watched the first 2 episodes with girlfriends.

I'm guessing she's watching the episodes more than once - maybe with family/GFs when they air on TV and then again later on TenPlay with her man via Skype or similar, since they are obviously not allowed to hang out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Just to clarify, Georgia wasn't saying she watched the episode with the guy but watched the episode of her date with Jake.  

Yes, understood, however since she has now revealed (in today's Daily Mail article) that she is watching the shows with her man (even if just over Skype/phone, not physically in the same room) I would assume she has been doing so from episode 1 - and you wouldn't really gush so much about enjoying seeing yourself kiss someone on TV unless you're watching it with that someone, IMO.
IA   yes I definitely could see her watching the parts of herself with her F1 via skype/facetime/phone etc :yes: Yup, I don't see her gushing about watching a date of herself with Jake which is why I thought it may be a clue for F1 and posted it in his thread. I didn't and still don't see why she would make it known that she watched herself on that date with Jake (and especially about their kiss) if she was with someone else. Seems a bit odd to me to do that if she is with someone else, imo (and a bit different than Sam watching her date of Richie or Sam W of his of Lana with radio station people)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Ok - back to the old Sportsbet discussion of Richie's season!

Lee, then Matty J for best odds of winning. Check out Jake's! He is listed last at 34.00...

Not sure how it works exactly.

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette

Last edited by in_denial on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:06 pm

in_denial wrote:Ok - back to the old Sportsbet discussion of Richie's season!

Lee, then Matty J for best odds of winning. Check out Jake's! He is listed last at 34.00...

Jake at 34:1?  

Those idiots are clearly not reading our forum!  Tempted to whack $100 on Jake and clear off my HECS debt with the winnings leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Bobette wrote:

Jake at 34:1?  Those idiots are clearly not reading our forum!  Tempted to whack $100 on Jake and clear off my HECS debt with the winnings leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

Me too! Do it now, before his odds go down giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:07 pm

I noticed that too! Had me wondering what they're basing that on? Seems a bit strange to have him at such long odds.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Hmmm...if Jake is F1 I wonder if somehow it is a ploy to make it seem like he is not in contest so they don't lose as much money and less people betting on him? IIRC Alex had a ton of people betting on her so had a lot of payouts?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

There’s just this real butterfly feeling with him, and this nervous energy and excitement when I’m with him.

http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-2016-interview-georgia-love/

Yeah. This is a pretty good thing to say about your SO, not an ex. She starts the answer talking about Jake in the past tense yet ends with talking in present tense. Now I don't know what to think.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link added with quote)

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo