SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by anadimi23 Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:34 am

Especially as they would have been getting over it after filming, but now having it thrown into their faces on TV makes you feel for them ):

anadimi23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:41 am

Sundy wrote:^ it was Clancy not Courtney. And it was just an observation that they both seem to be active on SM

sorry, my bad. Long day... :shootme:
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just figured out who Anna is that follows only Georgia and Lee (as posted one post above).
She is a producer on the show and was seen in the first episode (blooper) walking in the episode

Blonde with shoulder length hair
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 38AB36FC00000578-3801256-image-a-64_1474510566221
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3801256/Female-Bachelorette-producer-lurks-background-Georgia-Love-s-cocktail-party.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
@AnnaBellaRose on IG

I think @shellielouise86 might be another Bachie worker followed by g and l.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:26 am

This article also talks about a third date having taken place in Singapore.

Although Georgia was seen out with Matty and Lee, she was also spotted on a mysterious third date, suggesting there could be a wild card still in the running for the final three. But who could it be?

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/32921889/the-bachelorettes-final-two-blokes-revealed-yahoo7-be/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:42 am

in_denial wrote:This article also talks about a third date having taken place in Singapore.

Although Georgia was seen out with Matty and Lee, she was also spotted on a mysterious third date, suggesting there could be a wild card still in the running for the final three. But who could it be?

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/32921889/the-bachelorettes-final-two-blokes-revealed-yahoo7-be/

HA! As we suspected. I'm going to say it's Courtney, crawling back with his tail between his legs. It better not be Jake - then we would see some backlash I'd say. I think viewers would be equally happy to see Georgia with Matty or Lee but Jake, not so much.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:44 am

IMO There is simply no time to take 3 to Singapore. Unless the f3 dates are there and we know this not to be the case as we have Oz screencaps for Lee and Jake in Oz for F3. The only other scenario is that the bike ride is part of sd2 for Lee and we know this is not the case as the dates are about 2 weeks apart or the Jake SQT which is plausible. Imo is just misreporting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:45 am

Are we still speculating that Courtney 'returns' after walking out?

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:49 am

in_denial wrote:This article also talks about a third date having taken place in Singapore.

This is all from the same NI source material... And I'm pretty suss about a "mystery" date that they can talk about but have no pics of
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:50 am

lrose wrote:Are we still speculating that Courtney 'returns' after walking out?

I am. But I seem to be Resident Conspiracy Theorist so not sure how many others are on board my crazy train of thought Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 3806527698 After what AAL said about the production shifting to the US, and the suggestion that Courtney was brought in to play a part, I can totally see them doing a 'dramatic return'. They want people to be screaming at their TV's "NOOOOOOO Georgia, not HIM!!!". Then, when she chooses one of the sweethearts, we will feel even better about it, love the result, and ensure the survival of the franchise. I. M. O.!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:57 am

Haha! I think I would be one of those people screaming at the TV Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 3806527698

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:10 am

They may have read the speculation (via SCs) here on this board regarding a mystery man.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:20 am

CAn you guys update the SM likes that GLee have been making noted above in his thread also so they don't get lost in these pages? They may or msy or may not be a clue.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo