SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Current Love Leader board after HTDs

Viewers are going to be in shock if Lee is F2.

Richie and Sam Frost's seasons after HTDs the Love Leaderboard top positions at this same point were Nikki/F2 and Richie/F3.

jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 14721475_10209431967470001_2985668351669991266_n
tenplay.com
That's interesting.  Lee is leading by a lot.  The difference I see this season is that all of the F3 could easily be F1.  They are all lovely and adore Georgia and she them

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:08 am

^ Matty J has been low on this all series... this is the closest he's been to the top. He was even behind some of the guys that were clearly not a chance for ages. I have to wonder who actually votes on this because I know I never have and I can't imagine too many people bothering to go on very often. It certainly doesn't match the SM love for Matty.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:09 am

LovingLove wrote:^ Matty J has been low on this all series... this is the closest he's been to the top. He was even behind some of the guys that were clearly not a chance for ages. I have to wonder who actually votes on this because I know I never have and I can't imagine too many people bothering to go on very often. It certainly doesn't match the SM love for Matty.

Matty vote got split with other Matt laugh out loud. When that guy was eliminated he was higher than Matty J...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:23 am

brownravens wrote:
LovingLove wrote:^ Matty J has been low on this all series... this is the closest he's been to the top. He was even behind some of the guys that were clearly not a chance for ages. I have to wonder who actually votes on this because I know I never have and I can't imagine too many people bothering to go on very often. It certainly doesn't match the SM love for Matty.

Matty vote got split with other Matt laugh out loud. When that guy was eliminated he was higher than Matty J...

haha lucky Matteo wasn't around for long... how confusing for voters!!! giggling
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:23 am

LovingLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:

haha lucky Matteo wasn't around for long... how confusing for voters!!! giggling

No Matt D - he only left in ep. 7 I think
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:26 am

brownravens wrote:
LovingLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:

No Matt D - he only left in ep. 7 I think

Yeh I know - I just meant a 3 way split would have been even worse between the 3 Matts.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:28 am

^ oops sorry @LovingLove Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:http://nwonline.com.au/bachelorettes-courtney-edited-look-uninterested/

Great interview of Courtney! I have to say that upon reflection I respect him and his honesty. He didn't do anything mean at all either to warrant any backlash when I think about it. He made a date for GL, he was friendly to the other guys, he was honest and candid.

GL I am thinking that she may have been too harsh on him, and her reasoning that outside the show it could work but not on the show (granted I think that it wouldn't work either way but that's just me).

I am also thinking that Georgia is telling the truth that she wants to have her love story happen on the show - no matter what! It was almost like that is the main thing for her - that she gave up her career so it better work out.

It's part of why I think she will choose the person more interested in her at the end than the one she is interested in the most and reciprocated. Nothing wrong with that, but it does seem to me like Georgia is very much in the bubble herself and wants a picture perfect finale. Just a feeling
You are right on point. In a way she is forcing it IMO and rushing into things. I understand this is the nature of the show but this is not the US version where they have to get engaged or find a spouse. I'd rather she truly follows her heart and find someone who she likes and likes her back. She really liked Courtney but there is no way she could force him to be in love with her. What if she likes Courtney more than those men that are "in love" with her? Is she going to end up with men she likes less than Courtney just because they are all in for her? I really don't know.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:57 am

LovingLove wrote: I have to wonder who actually votes on this because I know I never have and I can't imagine too many people bothering to go on very often. It certainly doesn't match the SM love for Matty.
A lot of viewers vote. I see them all the time on FB and Twitter (the votes) as the only way to vote is to link it add make it public on FB or Twitter. The last few seasons they did so as well.

From the votes I gather most people think Lee is going to win. But I think he may get his heart broken sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:09 am

Good interview with Courtney and smoking photo of the final 3

http://m.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-courtney-dober/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:10 am

I think people believe Lee will win because Matty is too much in our face and I personally thinks he screams "getting hurt edit" sad

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:18 am

Sundy wrote:Good interview with Courtney and smoking photo of the final 3

http://m.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-courtney-dober/

He's pretty much spot on with this quote: "I feel like Lee is more of a straight-shooter option—he’s more secure. Matty J is a bundle of energy, and great humour. And Jake has that sense of mystery about him, and I think for a girl it’s almost borderline bad boy, which I think some girls find attractive, apparently"

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo