SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 Empty The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Thread 1 here

Thread 2 here

Thread 3 here

Continue #4 here.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Frymama wrote:snipped..

Ha Ha, Guardian Angel.  And, I agree, thank you JBF, glad you are taking one for the team.  

I find it interesting that the person who wrote the e-mail knew SOOOO much detail about what all we are doing and saying in here.  (I read the e-mail).  The irony is that as he was making fun of us having nothing better to do...this person also clearly has nothing to do as they were monitoring us.  Honestly, it was just weird how invested they were in taking the time to reach out to RS about it.

I am new to this site in the last 48 hours--first 24 just reading through and then last 24 bravely starting to post myself.  I am enjoying myself and getting hooked.  Thanks for being welcoming and great job to everyone for all your sleuthing and theorizing and just plain fun/entertainment you are adding to my day.  Smiley  

Since you're new to the forum, my opinion is this. I don't care about him or what goes on in his virus invested site. If anyone is running to him with info that goes on here, that's their choice. If he reads our forum, which I'm pretty sure he does, that's his choice. If he himself wrote the email, I hope he got his kicks because I'm sure he doesn't get them in too many places.

Sleuthing has been going on for years. There are many members here who have "known" each other for many years. Sleuthing is fun, a lot of work, and it was all done without RS spoilers. Posting derogatory information about our forum on his site, is nothing new. I'm of the opinion that if someone doesn't like me, that's fine it's their opinion, I will never loose sleep over it.

I know what we have here, great sleuthers, great members, contestant family/friends who I'm honoured to say some reach out to us confidentially because they trust us, and some share information for our forum, that's all we could ask for. Smiley

Kashathediva wrote:Again, I don't think the Nothing episode means that much in terms of who will be the next lead. JMO
I do not believe JoJo made the lead as a default. She was chosen because TPTB thought she would bring in a good season. Caila was in the running, too, so I can't see JoJo being a default, JMO.
I don't think TPTB have to explain anyone's exit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:29 pm

So the consensus is that it does not matter if chase or luke are not attending MTA.

Am I correct?

Back to top Go down

ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:36 pm

I don't remember a MTA where the F3 and F4 weren't in attendance JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 pm

There prob has not been one. 
Is it for sure the Nothing is this weekend? 
If so they will do as they usually do. Show the episode--in this case the HTD and have the F4 there for the men interaction part.
That is my opinion and is what I suspect. I can not see them showing 2 episodes and expecting no leaks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:41 pm

^^ me neither @jen689

is it possible that because Luke has a concert this coming WE, they found it convenient for them to tape MTA so they could justify his absence considering there is maybe a possible comeback?

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:50 pm

Rather than use default I meant to just say that Jo Jo could not be at WTA bc she was F2.

IMO, they have to show both bc you just cannot have a MTA w/o F3 or F4 being there w/o there being a really big or controversial/dramatic reason. If so, they have to address it. I just don't see how TPTB think they couldn't. IT, as far as I can remember, has only happened with Reid--who had the comeback.

IMO, I also don't see how TPTB, as much as they want to play out all the drama and heartbreak and "what went wrong" and how why didn't this not work out, etc. especially with Luke and Jo Jo's story being featured so much this season and their being so much confusion with his exiting at F4 rather than F3.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:53 pm

I don't want him to come back (if he leaves) I want him for the next lead.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Are you sure Luke is having the concert this weekend? Do you think he may have cancelled?

Vinny and Daniel both commented on Nick V's Instagram they would be in LA this weekend. It seems like they're coming for the MTA JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:00 pm

I didn't realize there was any confusion with him going at F4 v F3. We have scs of Chase and Robby in Thailand. We have social media tracking of the F4 men. So it was fairly clear to me, but I'm open to being wrong, as always. 
The prep of the audience and the filming of the Nothing episode is an all day affair. Again, I well could be wrong, but I don't see TPTB showing the audience 2 episodes first because of likelihood of spoiling and secondly, as it adds another hour at least to their filming. 
I do not understand why if the filming is this weekend for Nothing, they can not show the HTD episode, show who is eliminated and then have the men interact. If Luke should be returning for the final episode, his being there at the Nothing will not interfere in anyway with that "surprise". If anything it makes it more dramatic. 
Has it been said by anyone other than his honorable Magic 8 Ball King that the Nothing is this weekend?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:10 pm

jen689 wrote:Are you sure Luke is having the concert this weekend? Do you think he may have cancelled?

Vinny and Daniel both commented on Nick V's Instagram they would be in LA this weekend. It seems like they're coming for the MTA JMO

It is on gig masters but not marked verified whatever that means. Luke's contract with ABC could be a deal breaker IMO.

Gigmasters
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Maybe they don't have Luke or Chase there for the taping. They haven't been eliminated yet so it would certainly spoil it and if it's spoiled there possibly could be leaks. On other hand, how can they not have them there. Why are they taping this a week ahead of when they should?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:18 pm

MiniDiva wrote:It is on gig masters but not marked verified whatever that means...
The event is at a Private Ranch in Austin, TX. Luke could have let them know he can't attend. They just haven't removed it from the website JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily