SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:09 pm

I would never want one, bad karma. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:16 pm

I agree.  Does he have to disclose the history?  

I wouldn't think he advertised it was a Bach/Ette ring that had been returned because the relationship went up in flames.  Not a great advertising or selling point!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:18 pm

Probably reset for the next victim F1.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I agree.  Does he have to disclose the history?  

I wouldn't think he advertised it was a Bach/Ette ring that had been returned because the relationship went up in flames.  Not a great advertising or selling point!  laugh out loud
Nope. It's done all the time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would never want one, bad karma. laugh out loud

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:12 pm

JBF wrote:
LukeFan wrote:I've posted in another thread but not sure where was the best place.

Here's a new "sneak peek" video with a few words from Luke about why he pulled JoJo aside at the RC...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-sneak-peek-luke-explains-pulled-jojo/story?id=40784629

I am rather surprised at how Jordan and Robby are being edited in that promo. Chase is... well... Chase. Unimportant to the story.

Robby asks if Jordan thinks Luke is "bowing out" with a certain degree of hope. This line follows what he said in last week's episode of just wanting to get on the plane to his next "adventure" like he's Speedy Gonzales and knows he's Numero Uno regardless of who goes next. Usually F1s are not THAT confident.

Jordan is delightfully swarmy with a "yeah, right" expression narrating what happens: "She's ready to call the first rose and Luke pulls her aside..."

Robby whispers something sinister to his bro-buddy: "He's not going to... ??... " Jordan glares back as if both are Drizella and Anastasia seeing Cinderella arrive with a ball dress made by all of the mice and birds. Man! Those guys look MEAN! (Maybe not in reality, but the editors are clearly enjoying themselves. Curious why.)

During this line of Jordan's, the camera stays focused exclusively on Luke and not Jordan as if this might be some sort of foreshadowing. Even if Luke does leave in this episode, he is going to impact Jordan's future is in some way. "I was confident coming in, but now there's a chance that... she changed her mind?" Well... maybe not THIS episode, but perhaps later?

However Jordan's "That worries me" is spoken over... Chase. This suggests that Chase may be in more danger NOW than Jordan, if not later...

Robby is talking a lot like Nick often did in Andi's season, trying to psycho-analyze the competition. "I can't really read Luke. I don't know if he's trying to change her mind over something last minute." then he speaks over JoJo since he can't read HER any better than Luke: "I don't know what to think at this point, but I'm nervous."

All of Luke's talk is simply over himself and her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Frymama wrote:
Max64 wrote:I wasn't going to fall into the trap, as I do every season, that there's going to be a twist at the end, but I will admit that something seems off to me. I don't understand the "over drama" of Luke and his departure. From what we have seen so far, JoJo's connection is stronger with Luke than with Robby or Chase, so why would she send him home at f4? The excuse that he hasn't said ILY is lame, because he has said he's falling for her. JoJo's reaction to him leaving is way OTT, IMO for a f4 guy to going home. Her saying that "she misses him already" and "what if she made a mistake", to me is left in for a reason.

So let me throw this out there.... plotting There are no SC's of Luke after HTD's but why aren't there any of Jordan either? What if Luke does come back and they can't show any SC's of him in the promo's because it would ruin the drama of him going home at F4 RC?

Yes, I know the odds of this are insanely small, but hey, what the heck, it's always fun to speculate.

Still think this is quite possible, even though it could all just be the drama for his being the lead. So many things still do not seem right. I have stayed off here for several days now and have not posted. I will just see how it plays out. Glad to know several other feel things do not add up. Still love my Cowboy and very sad at how quiet he has been on SM for a looooooong time now. #sadface #ScotchyForever

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:16 pm

JBF wrote:
Max64 wrote:I wasn't going to fall into the trap, as I do every season, that there's going to be a twist at the end, but I will admit that something seems off to me. I don't understand the "over drama" of Luke and his departure. From what we have seen so far, JoJo's connection is stronger with Luke than with Robby or Chase, so why would she send him home at f4? The excuse that he hasn't said ILY is lame, because he has said he's falling for her. JoJo's reaction to him leaving is way OTT, IMO for a f4 guy to going home. Her saying that "she misses him already" and "what if she made a mistake", to me is left in for a reason.

So let me throw this out there.... plotting There are no SC's of Luke after HTD's but why aren't there any of Jordan either? What if Luke does come back and they can't show any SC's of him in the promo's because it would ruin the drama of him going home at F4 RC?

Yes, I know the odds of this are insanely small, but hey, what the heck, it's always fun to speculate.

Ha ha! A couple of us here keep going back to Mesnick over and over again and we don't know why we have this silly "vibe".

You know Mike Fleiss wants a Jason Bachelorette edition ssssoooooo badly. (And don't tell me there wasn't any "pre planning" in his season and this one. This show is never 75% reality. More like 25% reality and 75% storyboard.)

The tabloids keep suggesting that she is in love with somebody other than her final pick and most as ASSUMING he is the F2 dumpee, but he just may be F4 instead. Every season, the lead says that their relationship with F1 only begins AFTER the show anyway. Yeah, they get extra time on fantasy overnights and last chance dates, but they don't get much of a "honeymoon" until after FRC. Also we have that repeating song "from the ground up" (which was played on Luke's hometown without the band present, unless they were hiding in the bushes). The song is all about starting from scratch. Luke and Daddy discussed about taking things slow.

Which is what Jason and Molly did after Melissa got that sports reporter job... or was it Dancing With The Stars? I forget.

Robby is like the rabbit in Aesop. Thinking he has it in the bag because he was first to tell her ILY. Also she had no trouble getting him to romp through the hotel hallway in his undies. You can only imagine what Neil Lane will get him to do.

Jordan's story was way too focused on Bruthah Aaron rather than the Jordan/JoJo relation. Maybe he is her F1 and maybe he is her future hubbie... and, yeah, I think they DO make an cute, if amusing, odd couple. But we aren't getting all that much future talk on screen regarding them anymore than we did with Jason and Melissa, while Luke keeps saying he is going to move to Seattle... oops! Wrong season. I get them all so confused. Mostly, it is all about Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. I completely lost it when they showed two empty chairs at the Rogers house-hold and JoJo once again, for the umpteenth time, brought up who was missing in action. What did she want? Aaron's autograph?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Posts have been moved from Luke's Fan Forum.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:32 pm

If they had included any footage of Jordan past HTDs it would reveal who the final three were, that Luke did indeed go home this coming episode and pretty much leave nothing to be speculated about or any mystery for the rest of the season.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:33 pm

Good thing I wasn't just seeing things. I thought I got deleted because I was saying something "negative" about Jason Mesnick.

Okey Dokey, move the posts to their proper threads and we shall carry on. Think of this forum as a river with many tributaries that occasionally flow elsewhere... giggling
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:29 am

*sigh*... I struggled my way through last night's show.

JoJo exhausts me. At least I got a good night's rest after watching her.

Just pick somebody... anybody! Get this show over with! The promos for the finale look like more pain and torture with The Bachelorette Who Can't Make Up Her Mind. Last season, Ben fell in love with two girls and struggled. Yet I wonder if she out-did him with three guys this time... and poor Chase was not among them. Why not take all three at the end of the season?

She told us last week she was dumping Luke. Then she finally does the deed after all of this anticipation and has the biggest meltdown in Bachelor/ette history. There is no way Jason Mesnick got THAT much saline squirted in his face after dumping Molly. Since there was no balcony to wail over, she had to sit down on the airplane runway. All of this blubbering over missing him already, making a mistake, la-dee-dah. EGAD... whomever she ends up with who is not Luke must have been squirming in his seat watching this unfold.

What made this all the more bizarre is that we didn't see the guys' reactions to seeing her come back and announce they would be leaving for Beautiful and Exotic Thailand. Did the handlers just court them onto the airplane right away "don't ask any questions"? This would be fine with Robby since he was sssssooooo eager to get to his "next adventure" last week. Meanwhile she was in solitary confinement getting a new application of Maybelline? I think Ashley H. used Vaseline after her Bentley breakup though.

Oh well... she was soon back to normal just like Jason was when he saw Melissa show up at FRC. The Thailand scenes brought back fond memories of Ashley's season, but no rain this season and no orphanage home to spruce up with Ryan supervising Ashley's boys so she can sneak alone time with Jay-Pee painting the walls pink. (Awww... I miss Ryan Park. "Peace and productivity!")

Fantasy date with The Former Competitive Swimmer:
JoJo does lots of jumping on him, hugging and giggling. (Luke who?) He talks talks talks talks about being in L-U-V with her and how their relationship is growing. She says she is in L-U-V but can't tell him. They have their breakfast without his shirt so Abercrombie and Fitch will take notice, reminding me of Nick and Kaitlyn's fantasy date morning (the one in which they may not have had sex since she already had her fill earlier that season and discussed it relentlessly).

Fantasy date with The Former Pro Quarterback: (Ahem... he is a news reporter or something like that now. Time for a new billing.)
JoJo does lots of jumping on him, hugging and giggling. (Luke who?) He talks talks talks talks about being in L-U-V with her and how their relationship is growing. She says she is in L-U-V but can't tell him. They have their breakfast without his shirt so Abercrombie and Fitch will take notice, again reminding me of Nick and Kaitlyn's fantasy date morning.

Fantasy date with Chase, the medical sales guy:
She says he is fun and amusing. Makes him kiss his zodiac sign at the market, then squeals that he got a little oil or something on his shirt so that she can no longer be as affectionate with him as The Former Competitive Swimmer and The Former Pro Quarterback.

I guess The Former Competitive Swimmer wanted to sabotage Chase's date but the handlers only allowed him to stalk her while she is on lunch break mid-day at her suite. I am sure they let him know exactly where her room was and told him to give as great a performance as R.E. did on Emily Maynard's season getting all kissy kissy on the couch after Emily crooned "Oh Arrrr-Eeeee... I am so glad you stopped by..."

Bye Bye Chase, you are no Robby. Actually I thought he handled it rather well myself, unless they merely edited out the scene when he handed her a dead fish and told her to sleep with the fishies.

I loved how he still interrupted the rose ceremony to apologize. Unfortunately, she said she felt "clear" after saying goodbye a second time and doesn't "miss him already" like she did Luke. Poor Chase.

At least we had as many monkeys as Farmer Chris' season this season. I was hoping one was going to steal a rose from the podium just to see which guy, Robby or Jordan, would panic first.

Again, I think the only satisfactory way to end this is have JoJo leave the show with three guys... Jordan, Robby and Luke. Poor Chase can't join simply because he spilled a little fish oil on his T-shirt and she obviously misunderstood the whole point of the Clorox ads.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily