SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sadface - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:38 pm

jen689 wrote:I don't remember a MTA where the F3 and F4 weren't in attendance JMO

Reid, F3, was not at Jillian's MTA. He returned in the finale to propose, and as such, was added to the ATFR instead. At the time, they brushed his absence from the MTA away as he "had a prior commitment." laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

sadface - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:41 pm

we know that he had an event on July 6. and it is not mentioned on gigmasters. but he did attend to all that are mentioned so far. So he must have in between shows and private concert. On his booking it says that he has a private concert on JULY 16. IMO

The confirmed must be paid in advance? something is generally confirmed it is paid maybe? IMO

I think we are exploring the possibility of Luke leaving at F4 and a possible comeback at F3. No matter if he leaves or not F3. That would change just the script at MTA. He would not be officially announced as F4 because he would still be airing on the following episode... IMO

So his presence or not is important IMO

this is a theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:46 pm

babs wrote:Maybe they don't have Luke or Chase there for the taping.  They haven't been eliminated yet so it would certainly spoil it and if it's spoiled there possibly could be leaks.  On other hand, how can they not have them there.  Why are they taping this a week ahead of when they should?

They are taping a week early because the MTA will be shown Tuesday after the Monday fantasy dates. They need time to edit the MTA.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:48 pm

babs wrote:Maybe they don't have Luke or Chase there for the taping.  They haven't been eliminated yet so it would certainly spoil it and if it's spoiled there possibly could be leaks.  On other hand, how can they not have them there....
In past seasons production tapes MTA the Saturday before the Fantasy Suite Dates. The audience gets to see the episode ahead of time. This way they know who gets eliminated at F3. The F3 and F4 are part of the MTA and usually get called up by CH to the "hot seat". Audience members sign a confidentiality agreement that they won't reveal any details/spoilers.

I called last Monday to get tickets to the MTA since I'm local and was told it's not open to the public since they're currently filming in a small studio. Who ever gets to attend the MTA will probably be there all day

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:58 pm

Babs,

Regarding MTA, that is VERY helpful info. I have a couple questions/clarifications:

1) How can they ever really track someone who shares information as an "anonymous source" to a tabloid/magazine/friend, etc? Again, when it is just 48 hours, I think it is much easier to keep it all contained and harder for people to spread it. But a week....that's gonna be rough?

2) Small studio? Does that mean they are filming in a studio that is smaller than the one they usually film in? SO, maybe they are going to keep the audience much smaller to help with containing everything?

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:04 am

jen689 wrote:
Frymama wrote:...maybe they are going to keep the audience much smaller to help with containing everything?
That's what I'm thinking. RS said contestants can't even get tickets for their friends/family. The audience is most likely friends/family of production JMO

Seems like they are really trying to contain the ending until the last minute .
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:04 am

They have used closed sets before and audiences of their choosing(meaning not open to public) many times.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:07 am

Frymama wrote:..Small studio?  Does that mean they are filming in a studio that is smaller than the one they usually film in...
In past seasons they've filmed in a large studio and the general public could get tickets. They may have gone to the smaller studio to cut production costs JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:22 am

I did not see much fuzz about this MTA on medias... did you ?

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:23 am

HEA wrote:I did not see much fuzz about this MTA on medias... did you ?
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet. Just what RS posted

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:26 am

jen689 wrote:

that is weird no??

Rosepetal wrote:
babs wrote:Maybe they don't have Luke or Chase there for the taping. They haven't been eliminated yet so it would certainly spoil it and if it's spoiled there possibly could be leaks. On other hand, how can they not have them there. Why are they taping this a week ahead of when they should?

They are taping a week early because the MTA will be shown Tuesday after the Monday fantasy dates. They need time to edit the MTA.

makes totally sense yes

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:29 am

jen689 wrote:
It seems very interesting that they are keeping this so quiet and wanting to keep the ending from being leaked out when the spoiler has been out there way before airing even started.  IMO this is not going to be a typical ending at all.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily