SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sadface - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:30 am

HEA wrote:
jen689 wrote:I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet. Just what RS posted
that is weird no??
I think it's normal since it won't air until July 26th. Chris H will announce it after next Monday's episode JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

sadface - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:53 am

SLA44 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:I did not see much fuzz about this MTA on medias... did you ?
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet. Just what RS posted
It seems very interesting that they are keeping this so quiet and wanting to keep the ending from being leaked out when the spoiler has been out there way before airing even started.  IMO this is not going to be a typical ending at all.

exactly.
On one hand they edited Jordan as if he is F1 from the minute he was leaked 10 days before the premiere. IMO
On the other hand, the teasers, are not as usual. IMO

jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:
jen689 wrote:I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet. Just what RS posted
that is weird no??
I think it's normal since it won't air until July 26th. Chris H will announce it after next Monday's episode JMO

but not making any marketing and fuzz to buy tickets for this coming week end in 3 days to assist the MTA...

so I wonder if we will have a PRIVATE AFTR............. a la mesmick or a la Jake P. Do we know if people can already buy tickets for the finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 am

TPTB have a history of handling the MTN/WTN differently depending on the season.
For many years, people would line up (I believe it was at the Burbank studio) and be in line for hours and then would get to go in first come/first served. 
Many seasons complimentary tickets were given out to a list. Along with one of the other options listed.
Many seasons emails were sent out to a certain list.
There have been combinations of the above.
There have been closed set seasons.
There have been seasons with specified audience only. 
There really is not a set rule. It depends on the season.
And they do not always advertise it or announce when it will be until it's days out.
I have never heard of buying/selling tickets.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:00 am

There have been closed sets in the past, so I'm not seeing it as a big deal.  Especially since the guys will most likely reveal lots themselves on SM after taping wraps.  None of these guys appear to be too shy with SM, and we've caught lots of good clues and info from past seasons.  

Besides, they may just want to limit how many Chad can attack or scar for life. laugh out loud He better have some good lines and quips to help keep the snoozefest moving.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:01 am

I heard it's an all you can eat deli bar. Pigs in the blanket, a rueben bar, and sliders--pulled pork, cajun chic and fillets...yum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:24 am

Frymama wrote:Babs,

Regarding MTA, that is VERY helpful info.  I have a couple questions/clarifications:

1) How can they ever really track someone who shares information as an "anonymous source" to a tabloid/magazine/friend, etc?  Again, when it is just 48 hours, I think it is much easier to keep it all contained and harder for people to spread it.  But a week....that's gonna be rough?  

2) Small studio?  Does that mean they are filming in a studio that is smaller than the one they usually film in?  SO, maybe they are going to keep the audience much smaller to help with containing everything?

I knew someone that attended WTA during Travis' season. She would not tell me anything for fear of being sued. I guess they scare you pretty good about what they will do to you if you talk. I thought about getting her drunk so she would spill.

Maybe they are having a smaller audience to keep better control on leaks.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:35 am

babs wrote:
Frymama wrote:Babs,

Regarding MTA, that is VERY helpful info.  I have a couple questions/clarifications:

1) How can they ever really track someone who shares information as an "anonymous source" to a tabloid/magazine/friend, etc?  Again, when it is just 48 hours, I think it is much easier to keep it all contained and harder for people to spread it.  But a week....that's gonna be rough?  

2) Small studio?  Does that mean they are filming in a studio that is smaller than the one they usually film in?  SO, maybe they are going to keep the audience much smaller to help with containing everything?

I knew someone that attended WTA during Travis' season.  She would not tell me anything for fear of being sued.  I guess they scare you pretty good about what they will do to you if you talk.  I thought about getting her drunk so she would spill.

Maybe they are having a smaller audience to keep better control on leaks.

if they do not advertise MTA or AFTR, then it looks this way.
if Jordan is #1 from the get go, why would they want a limited audience at the end?
I wished I had statistics of how many fans think jordan is F1.
... unless the ending is not the usual ending aka la NOONE ending or aka la Mesmick ending maybe?

Jojo's little voice keep saying on my ear: public will be shocked... I want a man who make me safe, protected, that I can trust, someone respectful, honest, loyal, not selfish, who can make me laugh, a good man

THIS is just my opinion. TY

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:38 am

The "Public will be shocked" is what makes me question the spoiled ending but I guess we could be shocked and still get the same ending.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:43 am

I do think MTA is this weekend.  Based on past seasons IIRC, it is usually falls the second full weekend in July.

This year is a bit confusing because they skipped a show the week of July 4 and are not doing a Mon and Tues until the week of July 25.  Usually, we all would have seen the HTD episode this week, Mon July 11 show, and the MTA Tues July 12.  Or maybe a Sun July 10 and a Mon July 11 show.  Because they only showed us one show this week, it is a bit different.

They need the 9 or so days IMO to edit the MTA show.  I seem to remember it happened on a Friday at least once as well.   I hope this makes sense in the way I am explaining it.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:50 am

^^ yes you do.

so they are good for the montage and edits
but not advertising much about it weeks ago makes me scratch
the teasers, the lack of ads truly make me think that the ending is not the usual ending and they want to make sure nothing goes out.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:01 am

Who said the public will be shocked?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:40 am

I realize the response here will be "No way. That's Impossible!" but I will throw this *suggestion* out there.

First... what I am seeing so far

1.)

There are frankenbytes on two promos saying she is "heart broken" over clips of her in her RC dress after hometowns, but I think these involve a separate incident likely occurring later (i.e. somebody leaving abruptly like Frank or Brooks). Or, perhaps, they are culled from some ITM involving Ben last season or her ex boyfriend that we have never heard. One voice-over is a strange male sounding the most like eliminated Evan, but possibly a brother of hers?

2.)

Chris Harrison says that RC will be "heart wrenching", but there are multiple ways of viewing that. The guy is so full of gas, I never can take anything he says LITERALLY.

3.)

The only "clue" of Luke getting eliminated is that one comment of hers in the promo clip saying she is waiting for that moment when the "emotional depth comes out". Maybe that moment never comes, although we are teased with that heart-on-the-ground in the other promos and his heart talk. If she isn't satisfied, then she is just being overly nitpicky here.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3601p192-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-episode-discussion-sleuthing-discussion-2#995015

Now... if she eliminates him, it is because something on Chase's hometown literally throws her "over the moon" to make him get chosen over him AND the two "bad boys" (just according to the way they are edited... not that I personally think they are "bad") Robbie and Jordan have to continue their storylines with her so she can use them as surrogate "Chads" emotionally. In this way, she can move on as either a single woman post-show... or engaged to Luke after pulling a Mesnick... or Luke boomerangs back. Whatever scenario you wish here. Or engaged to Jordan (since there is no point in me being ridiculed... again.)

4.)

All of her meltdown scenes in which we actually see her talking involves being merely stressed out. I think she is unable to chose whom to eliminate, which means...

Nobody gets eliminated after hometowns. Instead, she must eliminate somebody before the overnight portion of a fantasy date and another at the next rose ceremony. All four guys go to Thailand.

Again, this is JUST a *suggestion*.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily