SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by JBF Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:19 am

ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 1646190589 this show is one of the silliest primetime soaps ever. Actually I think Bachelor In Paradise is the LESS scripted one!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by fabgirl Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:31 am

Jojo is so enamored with Jordan. He is actually the lead and she is chasing him for confirmation of ILY.Jojo is a beautiful young lady but she lacks confidence in relationships, she is coming off desperate to have Jordan in the editing.None of these guys had a chance it was always Jordan to lose.I think Jordan is her best choice for a person who wants public appearances and a hot fling.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:17 am

HEA - that umbrella in the rain was Robbie and not Jordan

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:58 am

I've noticed a few parallels between last season's winner and this season's winner (highly suspected.) Lauren and Jordan both come from cities that are referred to as "city of roses" (Portland and Chico.) They even showed the banner/art work that said that on both htd's. They also both got a lot of flack for the way they walk. So, there's that...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:02 am

^^^^It rained on Robby's date, not Jordans. giggling

It is a silly TV show and most of us here know that. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:16 pm

This season is shaping up just as sleuthers deduced since March with proof. No one is coming back, no one had a chance. JoJo may have given some a chance, she had fun, but often times was staring into space when she was being spoken to by everyone except Jordan IMHO. She's the lead, and all leads need to act to a point. She's not a good actress IMO. It's obvious when she's happy and obvious when she's just playing the part.

When sleuthing if your judgement is clouded by what one wants rather than being open minded, you won't get the benefit of the hard work by the sleuthers which is usually correct.

This isn't to centre anyone out, but rather assist the new sleuthers and guests that read our forum on the art of sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:31 pm

northernviewer wrote:HEA - that umbrella in the rain was Robbie and not Jordan

truly?? then it makes even more sense about robby... rain = tears = F2 ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 1646190589

Shoot... I was hoping a gene kelly dancing in the rain at one point but nope... Hugesmile

JBF wrote: ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 1646190589 this show is one of the silliest primetime soaps ever. Actually I think Bachelor In Paradise is the LESS scripted one!

i tried to watch the first season then I was so not interested ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:43 pm

JBF wrote: ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 1646190589 this show is one of the silliest primetime soaps ever. Actually I think Bachelor In Paradise is the LESS scripted one!
I couldn't agree with you more and it even seemed more to me this season but maybe that was just me.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:46 pm

word Jojo's acting is terrible. In past seasons, I've never noticed the lead's acting. But Jojo is trying way too hard in her season. IMO

I'm not as excited to watch the episodes, I hope that next season it's far less obvious who F1 is.

I began this season unspoiled and I was loving the "unknown" until Chad got sent home and the episodes started to bore me. It seemed that Jordan's edit was 'too good to be true' and I really didn't think that he was going to win. I thought it would be Chase.

BUTTTT....
I came to the dark side after Chad's departure. After reading that Jordan won, I was pissed off and actually a bit skeptical given that there were no SC's of him in Thailand. Knowing now that it is highly likely to be Jordan at F1 and everything going to "plan," I'm so freakin' bored!!! I drank so much wine last night that I actually fell asleep right after the episode, which is very unlike me.

Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jojo on Days of Our Lives soon. Rolling Eyes
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:50 pm

SLA44 wrote:
I couldn't agree with you more and it even seemed more to me this season but maybe that was just me.

Especially because the staff could have known who F1 was going to be prior. They needed scripts to push the guys along for the ride and help with Jojo's words to make it seem the others had a fighting chance. no idea scratch

IMO, but it was stated here before shooting started that she was going for Aaron's brother. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:51 pm

HEA wrote:

i tried to watch the first season then I was so not interested ScotchyForever - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 3806527698

Bachelor In Paradise is a masterpiece. Why it didn't get the Emmy nod is beyond me. I fell in love with Clare Bear on Juan's season, but after her conversation with the raccoons, I loved her all the more. Anybody who is unlikable in their initial season seeks "redemption" in Paradise. Well... except Jared. Ashley I. had put him on a pedestal until she got a fantasy suite overnight with him. Then she sort of had that "was that it?" look on her face. I think the two are back on this summer, but not sure. If you don't succeed, try try again I always say.

Getting back to this show, I think we can all toss our hands up in the air... again. This gal is either totally wishy washy or she has a very bad ghost writer working on her people.com blogs. Apparently The Wind is now blowing in... Robby's direction. Granted, she is PRAYING that she made the right choice, whomever he may be. Robby, Jordan, Luke, Chase, her ex Chad, Chris Harrison, the camera guy... your guess is as good as mine.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates

"I made the choice to not share my feelings with any guys before the very end of my journey because I didn't want to put anyone through what I went through with Ben. But sitting down with his mom in that moment, I couldn't hold back. I just felt like, why not? Robby was the first to tell me he loved me, and I was excited to share the love I was starting to feel for Robby too. The look on his mom's face after I told her I was falling in love shed all of my fears..."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:05 pm

In order for this to be the most dramatic season ever that Chris Harrison states ,it will have to be JoJo letting jordan go or picking someone else. Sorry not going to happen! :She was ready to give Jordan the final rose from day one. cutesmile!:
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily