SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, nd...and WOW! What a waste of a season!

Thanks, GA, I thoroughly enjoyed that side...though I can't say I'm enjoying the show's outcome. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 2292733854

It's ok, it happens right? Hope you had a great vacation!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:46 pm

I'm okay with whatever makes Jo happy but I can't lie, I really wanted her to meet someone who loved her fully, completely and without reservations like the f1s that Ash, Des, and Kait got. It may be intrinsic in Jo though that she is that insecure and would act insane with any man.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:51 pm

I couldn't care less what any of these people do unless they are planning to send me on a great trip next year. Then I guess we will be friends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:52 pm

I really like Jojo too and really, really, really, wished for her to find the type of love that she desired. It's useless to say now, but I'll continue to maintain that Robby's love style was a great match for her language and neediness. He would have affirmed the heck out of her and spoiled her rotten! You know, the way she says she wants to be loved.

Last edited by julychild on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm okay with whatever makes Jo happy but I can't lie, I really wanted her to meet someone who loved her fully, completely and without reservations like the f1s that Ash, Des, and Kait got. It may be intrinsic in Jo though that she is that insecure and would act insane with any man.
Gawd I hope not! Maybe if she really did dump him, she's finally developing a backbone. And/or, all this talk about her choosing shady guys/having bad taste and all the rumors will open her eyes as to what she attracts/is attracted to. Even if this season ends up being a complete trainwreck and a waste, if JoJo learns to really respect herself when it comes to men once and for all...I'll see this season as a success. I'd want that for her more than anything else. Whether that's now or down the line.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:55 pm

julychild wrote:I really like Jojo too and really, really, really, wished for her to find the type of love that she desired. It's useless to say now, but I'll continue to maintain that Robby's love style was a great match for her language and neediness. He would have affirmed the heck out of her and spoiled her rotten! You know, the way she says she wants to be loved.
I really tried to make fetch happen with Robby also laugh out loud All his posts during his time with Whacko Hope were exactly the kind of love, attention and security Jo is so desperate for. If things are already over with BBJ, I'm like angry that he even showed up in the first place to ruin what could have been so awesome with Robby.

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:56 pm

@Litta123 welcome to the dark side my friend!  I enjoyed reading and watching y'all sleuth!  And as always thanks for splitting the SC duties with me!   bestbud!

Eh... Not sure if RS is correct or not.  But whatever makes them happy and floats their boat works for me.  If they want to try to make it work, great!  If they realized how dumb it is to get engaged to someone you barley know in such a manipulated environment and want to move on, that's great too!  laugh out loud. I don't keep up with or follow them long after the season ends anyway.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:57 pm

Thanks, GA, I thoroughly enjoyed that side...though I can't say I'm enjoying the show's outcome. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 2292733854

Hi Litta, welcome to the dark side giggling I have immensely enjoyed reading your posts along with veg, agents & aviej on the non spoiled side, you guys kept it fun for me as I was completely aligned with all your episode by episode breakdowns yes Yep the season was DOA for me once I read the spoilers.

I really thought it would be Chase too since he was hidden pre season to us even on the spoiled side until posters Grace & JC sleuthed him out. For now no idea what will happen on Monday at the AFTR....either RS is totally mis-informed or we will see a happy front from Jojo & Jordan.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Oh yeah litta - thanks for all the SCs you and LB provided !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Coming back to say thanks to everyone who's been responding...so many happened while I was posting my last response!

Hopefully, JoJo will grow personally from all this. From what I saw on the show, I think she has her own "work" to do before she's ready for the one. I really like her and wish her the best! It's sad how past relationships can mess someone up so badly...but she's a smart, beautiful girl. This whole experience should be life changing for her in a good way.

Ha! @julychild, from reading your post above, I assume you continued your streak of choosing the F2. I love it!  bestbud!  And I agree, I think Robby could have been what JoJo needed...in the short term at least. I still don't know if he is a good guy or bad guy in RL...

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:01 pm

If she and her F1 are kaput, she could still pull a Mesnick with either Luke or Chase. Some of us were seriously speculating this earlier.

Another theory suggested is that Luke becomes the next Bachelor and JoJo returns as a contestant just like her buddy Becca did on Ben's season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:03 pm

I honestly think JoJo is done with both Luke and Chase, romantically IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily