SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:59 am

I'm sure it probably hasn't been an easy road for them, but I would be shocked if she broke up with him before giving it a go in the real world, unless something big happened. Given what she's put up with in the past in other relationships, I think she'll give this one a go.

Plus, nothing really points to a break up. Even with RS, in his tweets and his column he goes back and forth between saying he heard she dumped him to saying it hasn't been easy for them. The biggest thing for me is Jordan's brother Luke, who he appears to be extremely close with, was gushing about JoJo and how she can hang with them two and their dad just a day before RS posted the tweets and his column.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:04 am

Jolena wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The only success stories from the show recently are Kaitlyn and Shawn and Ben and Lauren (Jade and Tanner don't really count IMO...whole different format.) and they're not even married yet. The last marriage from the bach/ETTE was Desiree and Chris. Sooo, until the other two have wedding bands on their fingers, it's not legit yet IMO.

Jade and Tanner are married , actually the wedding was televised. :Nod:
Yes, I know that. I said Jade and Tanner do not count though IMO. BIP is a different format than the bachelor/bachelorette.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:10 am

ForeverLove wrote:I think RL Jordy could differ from Bach Bubble Jordy . I do think some of RS sources are legit and as he said, close to the situation . It's not to say Jojo and Jordy aren't trying to work things out as we speak . Love is not blind but infatuation is. What if one of them realized it was just infatuation and the basis for a Foreverlove might be wanting . I'll read why you all post on Monday.

I don't know it they are together or not, but I do think the reason she's crying when her dad questions her about marriage, kids and so on is because she feared she would never have that with Jordon because she knows DEEP DEEP in her heart NOT to trust him.

I hope he proves us both wrong for JoJo's sake. I'd hate to see her heartbroken again  ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:38 am

If Jojo's heart is broken this time, it's her own doing imo. She ignored the things important. If even Jojo's mom got the inkling Jordy seemed like a playa, then what some of us saw on tv was accurate . She was right there up close and personal with him, and that was her impression. Jo's bros sized Ben up in about the same amount of time imo, and look what their two second rule surmised ? Ben wasn't into Jo as much as she was. Jordy had only one chance to make a first impression, and her mom stated it, Playa. That's quite interesting and also, it's Jojo who has to define and explain him. Point is, she has just as much of a chance of being wrong about him as Soraya after the cameras are turned off. If they are having problems, what if Jojo's eyes finally opened and one day she realized she woke up with a playa ? If so, it's on her because it's not like those warning signs weren't there. AMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:43 am

Lily wrote:Me thinks RS will be eating crow comes Monday night. By all indications, jordelle is going strong IMO.

Pretty sure he will spin it with some cock azz explanation as uphe usually does.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:07 am

[quote="nd4reality"]
Lily wrote:Me thinks RS will be eating crow comes Monday night. By all indications, jordelle is going strong IMO.

Pretty sure he will spin it with some cock azz explanation as uphe usually does. [/quote

I think so too!! ;). Won't be long now!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:27 am

Pretty sure based on chris harrison 'how are you feeling these days' comment using his fake concerned face.... that jojo is single and has been for a while.... JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:31 am

I have a feeling she may be single too.  I hope not.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:49 am

Stacia620 wrote:I have a feeling she may be single too.  I hope not.

I do too . If they aren't together It was prob him who broke it off .,she was head over heels for him and I think she would have gone over and beyond to make it work.. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:53 am

HEA wrote:Pretty sure based on chris harrison 'how are you feeling these days' comment using his fake concerned face.... that jojo is single and has been for a while.... JMO

I didn't catch that while watching MTA but if he said that it could be hint that they have had or are having problems. no idea duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:18 am

I wouldn't be surprised that they are caput, but at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if they faked it for a while. There is usually the People spread and lots of interviews post show. I would be very surprised if they announce that they are all done at the ATFR....even if they really are.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:32 am

Sprite wrote:I wouldn't be surprised that they are caput, but at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if they faked it for a while. There is usually the People spread and lots of interviews post show. I would be very surprised if they announce that they are all done at the ATFR....even if they really are.

^^^ Pretty much sums up my expectations as well Sprite. I'm expecting something more like the ending of Matt Grant's season with Shayne. They both want the exposure of the press rounds and post finale appearances and would fake it (IMO) long enough to get that. I also think this is what the show wants as well.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily