SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:41 am

For Jake, there was even a third video for the actual date:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:45 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:For Jake, there was even a third video for the actual date:

Great catch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

It will be interesting if the videos end up being a clue/pattern for F1 if Jake is F1.

I like a lot of the guys but I must admit, just for me, Jake is not my fave and if Georgia chooses him I will be happy for her and all that but unless something changes I just don't feel it with him. Something a bit off about him for me but again, that's just me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

It will be interesting if the videos end up being a clue/pattern for F1 if Jake is F1.

I like a lot of the guys but I must admit, just for me, Jake is not my fave and if Georgia chooses him I will be happy for her and all that but unless something changes I just don't feel it with him. Something a bit off about him for me but again, that's just me

I liked Jake initially - but I am now wondering whether he is a bit too "smooth"?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:25 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I liked Jake initially - but I am now wondering whether he is a bit too "smooth"?
Glad I am not alone as that's what I felt a bit too. Not that this makes him not a good guy (tbh imo most of the guys this season, even with their flaws. seem like a great group) but I just didn't seem to connect with Jake onscreen as much as I thought I would and found myself not really that into him and his date with Georgia and again, something just seems a bit off. Just my luck though and he will end up F1 just for that laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Glad I am not alone as that's what I felt a bit too. Not that this makes him not a good guy (tbh imo most of the guys this season, even with their flaws. seem like a great group) but I just didn't seem to connect with Jake onscreen as much as I thought I would and found myself not really that into him and his date with Georgia and again, something just seems a bit off. Just my luck though and he will end up F1 just for that laugh out loud

Omg yes!!! I really like jake as a person, like he's cool but he does give off that vibe. I really do hope I change my mind as Georgia seems to like him, but so far but emotionally invested with him. scratch

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:39 am

My opinion of Jake went down when they showed him laughing a bit excessively at Rhys with Sam. And yes he does seem a little smooth.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:07 am

What I don't feel for Jake is he comes across as boyish, he looks like a boy just went out of colleague, doesn't know much about the world yet but trying to impress the girl.he tried to do and say all the right things to show the girl he's a good catch, maybe that's why some of you think he's a bit too smooth. Just my initial thought about him at this moment, didn't join the sleuthing pre-season, so I don't have much idea about him nor any guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:09 am

Yeah same guys, something a little be off their with Jake. I have chosen Matty and Lee from night 1! They were my pre show fav and I don't think my opinions will ever change. I have a strong feeling it's not Lee, or Cameron (based on his SM activity, liking pictures of females, etc..) So I think you guys are going somewhere with Matty being Top 2, potentially F1. As long as we all get to see their love story, I'll be extremely happy. Like Richie, only a minority got to see his live story blossom with Alex which is super sad (but Richie will forever be my favourite bachelor) regardless on how his season went. I think his season was my favourite only because I loved him even before he was the bachelor haha I think we all fell in love with him on the bachelorette. It was great how majority of us were all team Richie. But as for Georgia, I hope we get to see the love story SOON between her and Matty if he indeed is F1!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:13 am

Hopefully this is the appropriate thread to drup this nugget Smiley  :

Does anyone else noticed that in GL's preview the "ILYSM" VO in the end was Sam Frost's voice?. :shocked!:

I just happened to watch Sam's preview on replay for about 6 times to make a comparison with Jasmine's, The Ette CA. I have also checked Sam's FRC. The take away:  pretty sure the ILYSM in the end of GL's preview belongs to Sam. She uttered the line in the end of her FRC to Sasha..giggling .Those sneaky editors! laugh out loud

not sure what that means, though...to throw the great sleuthers out of the loop, or simply just because they are lazy lolpanda

So i just thought i would let you all you know...JFYI FWIW. bestbud!

PS : would love if someone would be willing to bring over both GL and Sam F preview to allow the comparison (can't seem to find Sam'F's preview on YT..but maybe i missed it)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:28 am

I would love to see / hear Sam Fs preview also. Did you guys analyze those voices also in which case can you post who's voices they featured ? TIA

Most US seasons have stopped doing VOs in the previews of the final contestants, most end the extendened previews with drama or questions as to if the lead finds a happy ending. This has been the case in the last few years. However previously, they have skipped the voice of the actual f1 in the preview (Ali and Jillian from years back come to mind they featured the f4,f3 and f2s voices at the end not the f1). So I was wondering.

The biggest clue imo that Matty is at the end is that he is locked down on SM. To my recollection that is the MO of f1s. Unless he is just not a SM kind of person in the first place.

Have their been RL sightings of these guys ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:37 am

Good catch👍 . This old bird needs new glasses. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:48 am

Joy15 wrote:Hopefully this is the appropriate thread to drup this nugget Smiley  :

Does anyone else noticed that in GL's preview the "ILYSM" VO in the end was Sam Frost's voice?. :shocked!:

I just happened to watch Sam's preview on replay for about 6 times to make a comparison with Jasmine's, The Ette CA. I have also checked Sam's FRC. The take away:  pretty sure the ILYSM in the end of GL's preview belongs to Sam. She uttered the line in the end of her FRC to Sasha..giggling .Those sneaky editors! laugh out loud

not sure what that means, though...to throw the great sleuthers out of the loop, or simply just because they are lazy lolpanda

So i just thought i would let you all you know...JFYI FWIW.  bestbud!

PS : would love if someone would be willing to bring over both GL and Sam F preview to allow the comparison (can't seem to find Sam'F's preview on YT..but maybe i missed it)

I noticed it too but thought she may have said the same thing. But it is word for word. I noticed in Sam F promo they have three frames of the last F3 dates in order Sasha, Michael, Richie. In hindsight if we had known they were in order of F1/2/3 , we could have packed up and gone home after the first ep. leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698 But I have a feeling the new production team is throwing everything out of order and nothing to correlate with previous seasons to keep the F1 well hidden as much as possible.

On a side note had to laugh when I watched Sam F Bachelorette 1st ep again and Richie asked her why she dyed her hair darker?? he said "Don't you know blondes have more fun" cantstopl He really does have a thing for blondes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C