SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Fifty wrote:
Joy15 wrote:Hopefully this is the appropriate thread to drup this nugget Smiley  :

Does anyone else noticed that in GL's preview the "ILYSM" VO in the end was Sam Frost's voice?. :shocked!:

I just happened to watch Sam's preview on replay for about 6 times to make a comparison with Jasmine's, The Ette CA. I have also checked Sam's FRC. The take away:  pretty sure the ILYSM in the end of GL's preview belongs to Sam. She uttered the line in the end of her FRC to Sasha..giggling .Those sneaky editors! laugh out loud

not sure what that means, though...to throw the great sleuthers out of the loop, or simply just because they are lazy lolpanda

So i just thought i would let you all you know...JFYI FWIW.  bestbud!

PS : would love if someone would be willing to bring over both GL and Sam F preview to allow the comparison (can't seem to find Sam'F's preview on YT..but maybe i missed it)

I noticed it too but thought she may have said the same thing.  But it is word for word.  I noticed in Sam F promo they have three frames of the last F3 dates in order Sasha, Michael, Richie.  In hindsight if we had known they were in order of F1/2/3 , we could have packed up and gone home after the first ep. leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698   But I have a feeling the new production team is throwing everything out of order and nothing to correlate with previous seasons to keep the F1 well hidden as much as possible.

On a side note had to laugh when I watched Sam F Bachelorette 1st ep again and Richie asked her why she dyed her hair darker?? he said "Don't you know blondes have more fun"   cantstopl He really does have a thing for blondes.

yep..it is word for word....and exact same sigh, heavy breathing and all. Poor Sam... giggling . I doubt they would ask GL to pull the exact emotions out of her..leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 .And honestly their voice tones are different...GL is more 'heavy and rehearsed''..while Sam is lighter and spontaneous..if you know what i mean giggling

I feel bad that the outcome of Sam and Richie seasons were known by Paps. Hence why Alex edit was so wacky no no (to reverse the attention to Nikki?). IA that TPTB AU would likely do whatever it takes to hide the F1. So i wouldn't put anything pass them. You'll be surprised, the oddest with wacky edit one might turn out to be the F1 laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:18 am

Great catch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about Sam Frost's voice at the end of Georgia's season preview from Ep1 yes It definitely does sound like Sam and word for word.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Joy15, I will try locate the video of Sam's preview for comparison and post it in this thread along with the video for Georgia's season preview and VO's by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so they can help with sleuthing possible F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:51 am

Here's Sam Frost's extended season preview with the words "I love you so much" at the end for comparison to Georgia's Ep Season Preview and her saying "I love you so much" at the end.

When listening again it seems a bit different? Not sure  question

Georgia Love Season Preview, my video

Sam Frost Season Preview, my video
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:55 am

Bringing the Season Preview from Ep 1 and VOs by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (thank you again!) over here from the s/cap thread as it may help with sleuthing the F1...  :detective

fangirlsamuri wrote:VO's from extended Promo (start of first episode)
Key; GL = Georgia love
Note; these are only my interpretation of whose voice matches what, please feel free to correct or add on! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really am looking for…the love of my life - GL
That special someone to go home to at the end of the day - GL
I do believe in fairytales, I think everyones got their own fairytales - Cameron
One thing that’s missing…finding a girl that’s going to completely sweep me off my feet - Matty J
I want someone to share the rest of my life with - Lee
I can’t wait for this next chapter to begin and meet my forever person - GL

16 eligible men … on the adventure of a lifetime

Absolutely incredible! - Matty J
This is ridiculous! - GL
How beautiful’s this? - (almost in a whisper) Lee
That was very cool, I’m very very impressed - GL
I think nice is easy route/out after this?? - Jake at the Premiere CP

It’s Game On!

This is the most masculine thing i’ve ever seen - Sam
It just got so competitive - Lee
These boy’s were just..bom bom bom! - GL on Medieval/Knights fighting date
There’s a lot of testoraorne in this house - Lee?
Lee sounds like *Lee singing* when you run your fingers down the blackboard slowly - Matty J
I’ll battle everyone, if i got the chance, Rhys! - Sam
Sam is a loud mouth and would be good to shoot him right up there and shut him up - Rhys
I had so much brownies for lunch - Cameron on carting GD
I did this for the women of Australia, you’re welcome - GL

A rocky road to romance

This is…much harder then I ever imagined - *crying* GL

Paved with heartbreak

I don’t want to have to upset anyone - *Crying* GL
Especially someone who is such a kind and caring person - *Crying* GL
*low whisper (upset)* I don’t think there’s any point in having a rose ceremony tonight - GL

As the bachelorette opens her heart, to love

Now you’ve got my butterflies going crazy - Matty J? Could be jake
I don’t know if you’ve realised how, unique and special you are - Matty?
I’ve never met anyone like her - Courtney?? Could be Matty J
I’ve felt like the most special girl in the whole world - GL
You’re eyes are ridiculous - Lee
I could not be..happier that I’m here with you now - Lee
You’re stunning by the way - Matty J
I feel like I’ve known you forever - GL
It was just so obvious that, you’re the one - Matty J
I cannot fault you at all - Matty J (some say Jake)
You’re perfect - Matty J
I love you so much! - GL
AllAboutLove wrote:
my video of Ep 1 Season Preview
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:08 am

I think they're different 'I love you so much's to be honest. Sam's sounds kinda shakier and more strained like you can tell its difficult for her to say whereas the other one - I assume Georgia - sounds a lot breathier.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:16 am

lightredemption wrote:I think they're different 'I love you so much's to be honest. Sam's sounds kinda shakier and more strained like you can tell its difficult for her to say whereas the other one - I assume Georgia - sounds a lot breathier.

TY for the bringing the clips [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]..

i stand corrected. Yep..comparing side by side its different, actually, as noticed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] above...GL is more heavier/breathier... gigglingyes  .

Wonder why they did the same sound editing in the end question ...Perhaps bc both girls ended up handing their final roses to their respective FIR guys?... sneakyl

ETA. wow!! no Courtney's VO at all in GL's preview . This could lines up with what nd4reality noted above : No F1 voice appeared in some/recent (?) US shows. AND No Sasha's VO at all in Sam's preview. Are we seeing a 'pattern' here?. Double sneakyl sneakyl then

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:05 am

I really need to get on the Matty or Jake (more unlikely tbh) train pronto and if they don't show us a connection soon its going to be tough going. I totally get that Matty is all over the previews and is the only one of the sleuthed/ presumed  F3 that we have multiple closeups of them close and kissing. We have 1 of Jake and none of lee.
Could lee just be slipping into a friend zone that she can laugh a lot with but has no zing or are they deliberately hiding that aspect of their relationship ? He checked off the box of puns and jokes but cannot hold a tune which is something she wanted laugh out loud. Poor lee.

Maybe she starts noticing Matty during this trapeze date. Hopefully soon.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:22 am

Bringing these posts over here as they may relate to possible F1...

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Hi all. Sorry for the delay in posting, not being evasive, I posted just before I went to sleep and have now just woken up. She stated F1 is Lee and F2 is Matty. The only thing that slightly makes me think there is something in it is where did she get Matty from. No one even has him on the radar.  I myself am going to continue sleuthing as I can not get any credible info on the source. I will keep trying but park it here for a while

I have been told the same, that F1 is Lee and F2 is Matty by two different sources but no evidence was given (example: photo etc) so I don't know how credible it is either.

It may end up that this is the case and it may not, either way, and as always, sleuthing continues :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:24 am

Have you heard any other combos of possible f1 and f2? One of the lines that is in the promo..."I cannot fault you at all. You are perfect" could be from the f2 rejection ceremony

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:13 am

nylonvagabond wrote:Have you heard any other combos of possible f1 and f2? One of the lines that is in the promo..."I cannot fault you at all. You are perfect" could be from the f2 rejection ceremony
I haven't heard of any other combos but maybe others have?

IA those words could be from F2 rejection ceremony and IIRC a few others have posted that this may be the case (if Matty is F2 or if someone else is)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:17 am

If what Georgia said is true, then Georgia has only had a safe house visit (SHV) 1x since filming ended around August 26 -- so once in the past month.

I think from past seasons, the lead/F1 usually meet 1x every 3 weeks or so, so I can see this being the case especially since filming wrapped so near when the series ended (Sam Frost's season for comparison wrapped in the beginning of July and aired in September so Georgia's season is less turn-around time)

During an interview with KIIS FM's Kyle & Jackie O Show, the 27-year-old tried to dodge questions about her sex life while revealing she and her secret lover have only seen each other once since the finale.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:58 am

Something I noticed is that the Bach AU official FB account has only posted 2 things about Georgia's season on their account one which was about Georgia being the Bachelorette and the other about the preview for Lee's SD.

It kind of makes me think of  last year and the Bach AU posts about Sasha/F1. Could be a clue...  question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C