SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:12 pm

^^ not sure wrong but uncertain?! The day of Richie's Final they had Nikki and Alex switching places. Not sure it that was to pull more bets in or not. Could be the same thing here.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Most F1 receive a very romantic date as their second date. You could say that Matty's date was romantic dancing on the boat. However, Lee gets the most romantic date - recreating The Notebook and the move from Dirty Dancing. I don't think Georgia would have chosen him for this date if he was her F2. Hate to write that as I am charmed by Matty!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:24 pm

^^Not so sure how romantic the Dirty Dancing date was because the preview showed them trying the move and her falling. She seems to be a perfectionist so maybe she tried until success.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:32 pm

Read the thing on this forum about how Sportsbet never gets F1 wrong and my heart sank. Resolved to relish these final two weeks of the Matty/Georgia dream...

But then I just can't shake these two things:

If Georgia *had* picked Lee and was really "scared" about the potential for the same kind of backlash Richie/Alex got (anticipating Matty would invite the same level of fanlove as Nikki), then why-o-why would she contribute to the misdirection by mentioning OVER AND OVER that her experience was different, it wasn't about first impressions, slow burn, etc (indicating Matty, since Lee was an instant hubbahubba)??? Why??? I mean, she didn't know how they were going to edit it, IMO, and she started saying this stuff out of the gate...when IMO all she knew was how it went down for her.

Those three things don't add up for me. question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:36 pm

RomComet wrote:Read the thing on this forum about how Sportsbet never gets F1 wrong and my heart sank. Resolved to relish these final two weeks of the Matty/Georgia dream...

If Georgia *had* picked Lee and was really "scared" about the potential for the same kind of backlash Richie/Alex got (anticipating Matty would invite the same level of fanlove as Nikki), then why-o-why would she contribute to the misdirection by mentioning OVER AND OVER that her experience was different, it wasn't about first impressions, slow burn, etc (indicating Matty, since Lee was an instant hubbahubba)??? Why??? I mean, she didn't know how they were going to edit it, IMO, and she started saying this stuff out of the gate...when IMO all she knew was how it went down for her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm on the same boat as you hoping for Matty/Georgia but kinda expecting Lee/Georgia...

The thing that's giving me a small amount of hope is that Georgia said last week that she has been watching episodes 3-8 with her boyfriend and its a bit strange because besides an ep.3 SD for Lee their interaction has been minimal. By contrast Mattty has had an Ep.3 -SQT, Ep.6 -SD, Ep.7 major CP interaction and finally Ep.8 - 2nd SD. Like that's awkward to watch the other guy front and centre and traditional F1 storyline involves a lull in the middle and and late surge. But GL might mean only watching her and Lee's parts...

Also the casting age change for Bach 17 is giving some hope too - its gone from 22-35 to 23-40 which I'm thinking might be because lead is older.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:50 pm

brownravens wrote:
RomComet wrote:Read the thing on this forum about how Sportsbet never gets F1 wrong and my heart sank. Resolved to relish these final two weeks of the Matty/Georgia dream...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm on the same boat as you hoping for Matty/Georgia but kinda expecting Lee/Georgia...

The thing that's giving me a small amount of hope is that Georgia said last week that she has been watching episodes 3-8 with her boyfriend and its a bit strange because besides an ep.3 SD for Lee their interaction has been minimal. By contrast Mattty has had an Ep.3 -SQT, Ep.6 -SD, Ep.7 major CP interaction and finally Ep.8 - 2nd SD. Like that's awkward to watch the other guy front and centre and traditional F1 storyline involves a lull in the middle and and late surge. But GL might mean only watching her and Lee's parts...

Also the casting age change for Bach 17 is giving some hope too - its gone from 22-35 to 23-40 which I'm thinking might be because lead is older.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah that age-range shift for casting had me excited, too, but then I realised that it would be easy for producers to widen the age range in anticipation of *possibly* needing older contestants *in case* Lee was F2 - so that IMO they could audition and reserve appropriate women - but not do the final casting until they knew for sure. Also, IMO, it *could* be a misdirection ploy (though unlikely they'd go to that extreme). All of which is to say I am cautious about letting that clue get me TOO excited console

RomComet
RomComet

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:54 pm

Just a few points on the betting.
Although I don't know much about it really, my understanding is that odds are largely set by bets coming in.
So for example the more people that bet on Lee to win, the more his odds are reduced.
The bookie is really the conduit between all the people betting and their opinions on who wins, who doesn't.
It is illegal to take bets on an event you know the result of.
So the betting odds may be influenced by others placing bets who know the outcome, but not the bookie.
I think Lee is just a favourite amongst the general betting public and the bookies/Sportsbet are maximising therir win, minimising their losses with whatever info they have.
But they CANNOT know the outcome.
IM half informed O & may be stating the obvious

Bet you Matty wins....completely IMO and dreams
yes

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Richie did misdirecting as well and his F1 was known. In fact, Richie knew the paparazzi knew Alex was his F1 because they said her name to him at the airport when he flew back from filming the FRC. And yet Richie did misdirecting in his interviews, and implied that his F1 was from WA, when she was not. So definite misdirecting since his F2/Nikki was from WA.

Given that Georgia's F1 is also known by the paps and they videoed her at the airport arriving back from filming (just like Richie) it could be that the paps told said her F1s name to her just like they did with Richie. So it may be that Georgia is misleading in her interviews just like Richie, and just like Sam Frost, etc...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie did misdirecting as well and his F1 was known. In fact, Richie knew the paparazzi knew Alex was his F1 because they said her name to him at the airport when he flew back from filming the FRC. And yet Richie did misdirecting in his interviews, and implied that his F1 was from WA, when she was not. So definite misdirecting since his F2/Nikki was from WA.

Given that Georgia's F1 is also known by the paps and they videoed her at the airport arriving back from filming (just like Richie) it could be that the paps told said her F1s name to her just like they did with Richie. So it may be that Georgia is misleading in her interviews just like Richie, and just like Sam Frost, etc...

That makes total sense...but IMO it means her being "scared" of backlash wasn't true at all and just another misdirection. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 2292733854

RomComet
RomComet

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Regarding betting:

Alex had the lowest odds and she wasn't liked by the general public so I don't see how having low odds is because of being a favorite with the general public.

I think people knew with Alex and bet accordingly, especially since she wasn't liked by the public.

It won't surprise me if the same thing is happening with Georgia's season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding betting:

Alex had the lowest odds and she wasn't liked by the general public so I don't see how having low odds is because of being a favorite with the general public.

I think people knew with Alex and bet accordingly, especially since she wasn't liked by the public.

It won't surprise me if the same thing is happening with Georgia's season.

IMO I don't think that getting backed by the punters and being well-liked on SM necessarily correlate..

Last edited by brownravens on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:18 pm

RomComet wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Richie did misdirecting as well and his F1 was known. In fact, Richie knew the paparazzi knew Alex was his F1 because they said her name to him at the airport when he flew back from filming the FRC. And yet Richie did misdirecting in his interviews, and implied that his F1 was from WA, when she was not. So definite misdirecting since his F2/Nikki was from WA.

That makes total sense...but IMO it means her being "scared" of backlash wasn't true at all and just another misdirection. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 2292733854

Keep in mind that Georgia said this before her season even started. So there was no way for Georgia to know whether she would get backlash or not since her season hadn't even aired yet and the general public had no opinion yet to warrant backlash on her since the show hadn't started yet.

Since the season started, other than Courtney, the general public have been pretty positive with most of the guys and so I don't think Georgia is worried at this point about backlash like what Richie got, especially since she must have now seen that the public like her F2 (and thus her F1 since he is one of the F2).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C