SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just to understand, you didn't request a follow at all? It was open to view and no need to follow?

Also, regarding other SM, Matty J has pics of him shirtless on other public accts and had modeling pics of him taken right before filming started and posted in his thread (from a public account).

I would say every single one of the guys have shirtless pics, modeling or otherwise. All of them do and I would be shocked if they don't. It's meaningless, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just to understand, you didn't request a follow at all? It was open to view and no need to follow?

Also, regarding other SM, Matty J has pics of him shirtless on other public accts and had modeling pics of him taken right before filming started and posted in his thread (from a public account).

I would say every single one of the guys have shirtless pics, modeling or otherwise. All of them do and I would be shocked if they don't. It's meaningless, imo.

It was completely public, no request required. Must have gone private recently.

I have requested Matty but no response.

Where are Matty's shirtless pics??... I want to check them out!!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:35 am

I have been trying to get to lees instagram since the day I started posting on the AUS board which was just prior to episode 1 I think for Georgias season. Lee was already sleuthed as a contestant. Some posters here had been accepted to follow him if I remember correctly.
I have not been able to see lee's instagram at all. not in the last 5 or 6 weeks at least.
Therefore it has no been public since the show started airing.

this is the link I have tried but always got "this account is private".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:35 am

He was private every time I checked and since before the show started and afterwards so maybe something happened for one day? It doesn't make sense though because his number of followers are pretty much the same scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pics and links were posted in Matty's thread awhile back. Some of his recent modeling shots are avi's as well here

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:37 am

Definitely private and I know because I requested to follow ages ago

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:38 am

The the number of posts has remained the same throughout. I took note of the statistics at the beginning and that one has not changed at all. Nor have the other two statistics changed too much.
I can go and dig up what I "stored" if anyone wants a comparison.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:46 am

I still think Lee is F1. I keep remembering Matty's last ITM at the end of his HTD in the episode that just aired where he says he'd rather be let go now then later because at least then he can somewhat manage to hold his heart together. It just felt like the ultimate lead up to devastation on his part
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too funny and opposite of one another even with our avis. giggling I have an avi of Lee/G and yet I think Lee is going to get his heart broken and foreshadowed by his 2nd SD when he told Georgia he was afraid of getting hurt, to his HTD where he said the same thing as did his grandmother and mother (she also told Georgia she was really worried about her hurting her son)  Upset
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] haha, I think we're both probably trying to preempt the heartbreak of our respective fave. Matty has talked about his strong feelings for Georgia numerous times but I just felt that particular moment when he's speaking just before it cuts to an ad break was so on the nose. Gah. But whoever Georgia picks of her F2, she's a very lucky girl.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:56 pm

lightredemption wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] haha, I think we're both probably trying to preempt the heartbreak of our respective fave. Matty has talked about his strong feelings for Georgia numerous times but I just felt that particular moment when he's speaking just before it cuts to an ad break was so on the nose. Gah. But whoever Georgia picks of her F2, she's a very lucky girl.

console Yep. I am preparing myself for F2 for Lee. sad I can see his edit going both ways but I am just not sure. I really thought it could be Lee in the beginning but now I am losing hope. I also get that this is typical around this time when doubt sets in but I don't know.

IA that Georgia is a lucky girl. Hopefully Georgia finds her HEA and so does Lee and Matty. What's meant to be will be.

Until then... I will prepare for  :broken heart: :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:34 pm

I simply cannot believe this will all be over on thursday. Well not completely over because thursday onwards will be the fall out of her decision. Folks hating on her for daring to break contestant Xs heart over the other guy. laugh out loud

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:55 pm

brownravens wrote:I have couple of questions to ask some of the experienced sleuthers a question about Lee's photoshoot/interview in Who with the bullying thing - is that what f1's normally do? Like to they have large cheorographed media things right before the finale? I saw the mag in real life and I would have thought it was press for after finale or for lead...

Also there was fair bit on the radio about the "slip of the tongue" which was 2 whole sentences, thats a long slip.

(I know Jake and Matty did generic photoshoots at the start of the season around the premiere...)

Just scrolling through so i don't know if this has been answered. Alex did an official interview with one of the mags introducing her son. Full photoshoot and all.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C