SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by Newto Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:46 am

GA - I hope you are right. However, they seemed to have such different goals in life, I wonder if that is what drove them apart. I guess we just wait and see. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by tireman4 Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:51 am

I agree with the both of you. This story ( between the two of them) is FAR from over. We shall see how it transpires. Those crazy kids....just like them to make us tune in to see how they are doing...LOL

tireman4

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:43 am

I wouldn't think anything of it if @tireman4 didn't bring those tweets over. When a couple is done, usually there is an announcement, I wish her the best and will always care for her, blah blah blah

But were told it isn't over, you have to loose something first, and that there were terms and agreements. You don't tweet stuff like that and expect sleuthers to ignore it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:50 am

Even more interesting items....I am glad they are friends...

Lillian Vilchez‏Verified account @lillian_mafs  19h19 hours ago

Emma's baptism today!

Edit, Tom was there. Not sure why it cut him or his email address off. That is what point I was trying to make.

tireman4

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:32 am

This is the point I was "trying" to make. All this new technology..sheesh..LOL..

lillyvilchez

This past Sunday with the moms! ❤️ Thanks @tomyachts for joining!

tireman4

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:48 am

I was just coming here to post the same thing.  question

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 15 20398963_656938371175305_157826987132452864_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I was just coming here to post the same thing.  question

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 15 20398963_656938371175305_157826987132452864_n

Thank GA. I could not get anything the post. Her Instagram has her and Tom in it. Again, humm.....

tireman4

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:24 pm

It's all very strange. I wondered if for some weird reason they felt it necessary to start over again. Date first, then get married. But why not just separate and start over. They went the full divorce route, skipping their merry way to freedom, and now this.

I guess this is the start of "more to come".

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's all very strange. I wondered if for some weird reason they felt it necessary to start over again. Date first, then get married. But why not just separate and start over. They went the full divorce route, skipping their merry way to freedom, and now this.

I guess this is the start of "more to come".

Yep or by getting divorced, no more MAFS..who knows..

tireman4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:02 pm

If you love something, set if free. If it comes back, it was meant to be. They really liked each other. They were very attracted to each other. But that being said they had very different perspectives. Perhaps they thought that if they started over again and chose each other they could make clearer decisions about what was really important and what they were willing to compromise on. They did not want to be married to just be married. Or - more likely - they realized that they really liked each other and each other's families but were not compatible in so many other ways. Get out while they were not too angry with each other. Or (most cynically) they had both gotten enough free advertising for their real estate and interior boat design businesses. (All IMHO).

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Some people have a hard time letting go of each other or they just don't want to.  There is also the possibility that one (or both) of them don't like the "pressure" of being married -- if that is what they view it as, but still want to be in a relationship with each other.  I know that the show is called Married at First Sight and what the premise of the show is -- however, I personally don't think that all of the participants that have been on the show have been ready to or in some cases really haven't wanted to. Maybe that is a factor here.  IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:28 pm

I think they genuinely love and respect each other and will always remain friends but marriage does not work. She is from a more "corporate" environment and he is from a more free spirited environment. She is more focused on numbers and sales and goals and he is more focused on making enough to survive in the bus. JMO, but I think if each were a little more to the center they might have survived but I think they were mismatched from the start.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

+33
mindless
Amberish
pikake
MAFSMinority
jupitercornflakes