SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:00 pm

MAFSDetective wrote:You would think after the S2 and S3 debacles, they would actually do thorough background checks:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/married-at-first-sight-heather-seidel-nicholas-pendergrast-109077

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by hnalvarez Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:26 pm

So.. I found this on Sonia's Facebook. They have also liked some of each others photos and comments. She has also commented on some of his photos.

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 2 2016-011

hnalvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:33 pm

I too think they stay together. Thanks for posting that!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:36 pm

:Welcome @hnalvarez

Please post a link to that facebook for the source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:28 pm

Nick reminds me of Logan Echolls from Veronica Mars.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:14 pm

I like Sonia but Nick's a hard read because he's so introverted. I just don't have a feel on what they'll be like together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Nick just didn't seem into her at all at the wedding. He was acting like Ashley, just without blatantly saying he's not attracted to her. Will be interesting to see if things change.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:26 am

just when i thought i was done with this show after season 3 debacles...i accidentally sucked in on this season...duh...When will i learn?..LOL

Observing their SM activities, and the Decision Day preview,i believe Sonia and Nick is the only couple survived from this season . Let's see if they can follow team Damie and Jortney footsteps.

One funny fact about their wedding is she actually thought the officiant was her husband to be.   MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 2 3806527698

http://zap2it.com/2016/07/married-at-first-sight-season-4-premiere-sonia-granados-tom-wilson-interview/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeFwE3rXJok

PS: in the article when talking about regrets, i think its clear that Sonia implied she is happy with the show and the outcome, while Derek might implied he doesn't have any regrets despite the failed marriage. JMO MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 2 2498057887

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:58 am

I'm so far behind on this show. Thanks for the updated @Joy15. I need to watch both epi's on the weekend, if I can find links that work for me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hnalvarez Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:05 pm

Just wanted to share!! It is on the MAFS Instagram, but I don't remember seeing this in the episode!! Sorry if it was! MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 2 2016-010

hnalvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:06 pm

hnalvarez wrote:Just wanted to share!! It is on the MAFS Instagram, but I don't remember seeing this in the episode!! Sorry if it was!  MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 2 2016-010

It's in their wedding album which is on Fyi.tv. they had good pictures. I like this best.

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 2 Screen11

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by hnalvarez Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Ruqibabe, Thanks so much! I am so sorry I didn't realize they had them up! Thanks so much and sorry for post!! Have a great day!!

hnalvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19