SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 16 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:15 pm

I'm married to a quiet introverted man, whose also a genius. For me to watch Nick, I see a lot that I've had to accept and move passed. I've been willing to because I love him. But IMO Nick is a bit spoiled as well, set in his ways and a bit stubborn about it.
Sonja being insecure and pushing the way she has, this blow up was inevitable. I happen to agree with his statement that she keeps saying open up, but not what she wants him to open up about. IMO her friend nailed it when she pointed out that Sonja isn't good at communicating. She's a sweetheart, and gets hurt really easily.
They both either have to learn to deal with their differences, or be civil and get out. These two need serious HELP!
The dog fear should have been considered in the matching. Those poor babies are not the issue, Sonja not listing that as a deal breaker is. Nick not being more helpful of her reaction is as well. They don't deserve to be viewed as a problem, they are innocent.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 16 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Someone is lying. I think its Nick
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=546802952189362&id=296143973921929&fs=1

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Someone is lying. I think its Nick
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=546802952189362&id=296143973921929&fs=1

wow! can only go up from here !  plotting

thanks @Max64 for answering my curio about their deed laugh out loud . I blame Sonic. They have put out their internal business for the world to know :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:39 pm

As a fellow social worker, I find it difficult to understand how Sonia has such a difficult time communicating. I mean, it's the basis for a lot of the work we do!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Nick is getting crucified in the comments

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:07 pm

^^^Yikes all around! In my opinion, i bet they did the deed after that couple massage and maybe they were not very compatible. It seems like we missed something...how did they go from connecting and enjoying company at sensual massage last episode to Nick acting so closed off and frankly cold this past episode??? Possibly performance issues?? Confusing!!

Just got to add...I am a huge dog lover and our family includes 3 dogs who we allow on furniture, cuddle with on couch and let sleep at edge of our beds most nights. However, that scene of Nick in bed with the two dogs licking all over his face really grossed me out. He truly does seem more intent at showering all his attention and affection on his dogs instead of his new bride, which could be his way of avoiding intimacy.

Sonia is definitely a sweetie and seems like fun. I am very impressed with her attempts to welcome the dogs in her life. At first I thought that Nick was just quiet and shy but now it appears he is going thru the motions and biding his time. Who knows???

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:11 pm

The picture of Sonia and Derek made me go... Huh? Wouldn't it be a hoot if those two ended up paired? giggling

I wonder if it was the tantra session that led to the sex? But in the FB video Sonia said more than once. I wonder if it was the producers or Sonic that kept that mum?

With the spoiler post from Sophia._.Lilly I can't let my brain accept a happy ending for Sonic but maybe MAFS will shock us with a Dernia? (Or Sorek? Does the girl's name come first?) I think a Dernia ship would be awesome! Go team Dernia cheerleader

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by dk486 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:30 pm

I bet they had agreed to keep the sex part private but Sonia came clean so that the pastor could understand why she was even more hurt by his words.

dk486

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:47 pm

^^^that makes a lot of sense! If you are right, I am happy that Sonia came clean. Boy, this really makes him come off poorly, imo.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:00 pm

^..the same story line repeated.

Sonic turned out reiterating the Jaclyn and Ryan R's absurd story. The guy closed off after "opening up dizzy " plus "drum roll* did numerous deeds.

^double yikes!!.. duh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:26 am

Bringing this forward because I had not seen this picture before and I wondered where the tweeter got it from. Sonia's IG is private, so it may be from someone who she follows. It's not on Sonia's twitter.

GuardianAngel wrote:Has anyone seen this picture before?

derek schwartz Retweeted
@Soft Like Cotton
MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 16 1f48b  ‏@ribbonenthesky 10h10 hours ago

I kno it mad early but 2day is @MAFS_Original day&I can't wait 2c these2beautiful faces @derek_mafs & @sonia_mafs!!

by @ribbonenthesky

I went back looking for more info and found this one posted on Derricks IG. They have the same outfits on.

IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BKcTEuFAmU5/?taken-by=derek_mafs
derek_mafsI found Ms. @SoniaGranados! Say hello to her   MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 16 1f600   #marriedatfirstsight"

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 16 14334684_1749820548591549_1305571782_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:24 am

This is a mess. They are both looking like trainwrecks. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19