SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by Newto Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:31 am

I read some of the twitter feed on the home page here. Nick is taking quite a drubbing. I am at a loss attempting to figure him out, and frankly I might stop trying. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:28 pm

I like that she is supportive of him, regardless of the outcome. IMO That's the way it should be. IMO it takes a kind person to try and turn a negative into a positive. Nick OTOH hasn't acknowledge the tweet, follows a ton of Houston Cheerleaders and complained about the editing. I hope these two are not together.

IG

Sonia Granados Verified account
@sonia_mafs
21h
soniagranadosLet's practice forgiveness with @nick_mafs today! Seeing all the hateful comments towards him really breaks my  MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 2764 ... just for today go on his social media and post something positive towards him. I'll start he has a phenomenal sense of humor!

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 14309930_1137107906408292_6881575946600579072_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Yeah I still have 2 more episodes to catch up on but after seeing the clip of him saying he's not in love with her and how he's been reacting to her feelings on his dogs is just not enjoyable. He should be thankful she was working with a trainer to help her out and she's at least trying to be friendly around them. JMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 8367-910 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:24 pm

Sonia dress is popping tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:10 am

I have a feeling she will change her mind and want to stay married but he will say divorce. Then again I haven't seen this past episode yet so maybe things will change.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 8367-910 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:15 am

I am thinking they stay married, they were discussing that his side of the family has twins. It was a good episode for these two.

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:08 pm

I have a couple thoughts about this couple. If my memory is correct didn't we see a picture of Nick holding Sonia's niece and the caption said something to the effect of "my other boo"? In addition the talk they had on last night's episode about his family having twins and then the discussion about having a wedding because they "chose" each other. I'm not convinced they don't stay married. If the post by Sonia's niece is legitimate then perhaps they breakup at the 6 month point? Or maybe the post wasn't really her niece? I don't know, these two are hard to read, but I wouldn't count them out just yet.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:31 pm

High clap High clap Yay they have said married.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:30 am

Interesting. I haven't watched all the episodes but just saw the mini getaway and they seemed better than last time I watched. I hope it works out for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:49 am

I was so ready for Sonia to slay him and ask for a divorce. Blah.  no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:44 am

They broke up after the camera left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:45 am

momof2dogs wrote:I have a couple thoughts about this couple. If my memory is correct didn't we see a picture of Nick holding Sonia's niece and the caption said something to the effect of "my other boo"? In addition the talk they had on last night's episode about his family having twins and then the discussion about having a wedding because they "chose" each other. I'm not convinced they don't stay married. If the post by Sonia's niece is legitimate then perhaps they breakup at the 6 month point? Or maybe the post wasn't really her niece? I don't know, these two are hard to read, but I wouldn't count them out just yet.

i would love to know for sure, also Praying . Does anyone here actively sleuth team #Sonic and can fill us in their current  status please?

i lean to think the IG comment was legit when i saw it. It was by her teen niece, not the toddler one whom he called 'other boo'. The teen niece is living in US while the toddler with big eyes living in CR. Just to clarify Smiley.SCMIIW

I have my own suspicion that their SM dynamic resembles Jac-Ryan R on season 2. They stayed married after 6 weeks but going south once camera stop rollin . I believe SoNic are over now as a couple but remain friends. JMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19