SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wheninmiami - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 21 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by Pia1 Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:51 pm

I'm very happy for them.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

wheninmiami - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 21 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:38 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I haven't watched the epi yet, but what was the turning point for Nick to suddenly be comfortable with Sonia? TYIA

I would also speculate that it was easier for Nick to share more of his true personality with Sonia once the cameras were gone. He's SO not an actor, and I would be curious to know if many of their scenes/his interviews had to be shot more than one time, leading to annoyance for everyone. I always got the feeling that his "blowup" was aimed at the producers, not Sonia.

This ^.
I often wondered about the presence of cameras being a distraction, although many of the bach/ettes actually have said that they simply "forget" they are there. While I am not a candidate for a show like this, I know they would never "go away" for me. I am very analytical by nature and I would be very distracted by them. So too, I think Nick was more concerned with being himself and I feel like he was performing for the camera and taking direction from the producers.

I said earlier that I have felt that much of their "disconnect" was manufactured due to the unexpected loss of the third couple. If these two were just like Lily and Tom it would have lost viewers, so because they were slower to PDA's than Tom and Lily it made it a lot easier to feed the lines of discord between these two. Just like in the Jamie/Doug season we found out later that they were a lot closer even on the honeymoon than we were shown. I am not saying it was easy for Sonia and Nick, but I thought the break through was the feeding the homeless. You saw a softer side of Nick and his admiration for the person Sonia was on the inside, apart from the physical attraction. I think these two were a lot closer to Lily and Tom than we know and much of the conflict was for the show. JMO.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:42 pm

I think you may be right, nuts2uiam. When it came out that Nick and Sonia were having sex, it began to sound like some of the conflict may have been manufactured. I don't think Nick would have slept with Sonia if he was not attracted to her and/or felt some affection for her. I think, as usual, we were shown only what the producers wanted us to see.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:06 am

I'm so happy to see Nick and Sonia together!  awwww

I completely agree with those who said Nick is definitely not an actor - I loved how he had a genuine smile last night - they looked so happy together.  I think being away from the cameras is the best thing that could have happened to them - they're sweet and definitely a little more quiet and shy than Tom and Lily. I hope they continue to grow and take the advice offered by the experts.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:01 am

this one worth displaying for: laugh out loud

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMxhd2CAEOg/?taken-by=nick_mafs

nick_mafs
The moment you hear "you're my friend, you're my friend, you're my friend, you're my friend" in the bedroom and walk into this.... it's so simple to just turn on the faucet and let people into your world automatically... @soniagranados on the other hand, accepts each new friend one at a time.

>she is soo adorkably funny!..whats the point to set your IG as private if you accept all the requests?.(and there was about more than 85 k of all?? giggling ) , as Nick said...why not just set it as public instead? cantstopl

love that they still to continue to accept and appreciate each other's dorkiness.... hearthumbsup
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:27 pm

So glad that they seem to be happy. I really like them a lot. Smiley

Joy15 wrote:this one worth displaying for: laugh out loud

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMxhd2CAEOg/?taken-by=nick_mafs

nick_mafs
The moment you hear "you're my friend, you're my friend, you're my friend, you're my friend" in the bedroom and walk into this.... it's so simple to just turn on the faucet and let people into your world automatically... @soniagranados on the other hand, accepts each new friend one at a time.

>she is soo adorkably funny!..whats the point to set your IG as private if you accept all the requests?.(and there was about more than 85 k of all??  giggling ) , as Nick said...why not just set it as public instead? cantstopl

love that they still to continue to accept and appreciate each other's dorkiness.... hearthumbsup

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:11 pm

From Nick's instagram yesterday:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNfW4B2gTXc/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:13 pm

laugh out loud that's cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 pm

Photos please? thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:04 pm

provenceguy wrote:From Nick's instagram yesterday:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNfW4B2gTXc/

Last One....#pinkyswear #wheninmiami #latinflairholiday #usingmymovesfromtheDR #hipsdontlie #moveslikejagger @little_aych on the 6 string @tom_mafs @lillyvilchez @soniagranados by @nick_mafs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:12 pm

@guardian thanks a bunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:00 pm

Anyone know how they are doing? Speculation on Twitter has me wondering...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19