SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realtalk - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by Newto Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:40 am

OT -- Despite all the above, smoking (whatever) is a dangerous thing, not only for the smoker but for his household and fellow workers. I had a friend whose DH died from lung cancer caused by second-hand smoke in the workplace. He never touched tobacco in his life. The effects of smoking are seen 30-40 years later, and this has been medically documented. Now I'll get off my soapbox.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

realtalk - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:53 am

Oh yes Ashley from last season that's who she reminds me of. Bad vibes already.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

realtalk - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 4 8367-910 realtalk - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 4 I_got_13 realtalk - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 realtalk - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:07 am

Columbia, MD wrote:OT -- Despite all the above, smoking (whatever) is a dangerous thing, not only for the smoker but for his household and fellow workers.  I had a friend whose DH died from lung cancer caused by second-hand smoke in the workplace.  He never touched tobacco in his life.  The effects of smoking are seen 30-40 years later, and this has been medically documented.  Now I'll get off my soapbox.

And marijuana smoker is more dangerous. My friend lost an infant to SIDS and is haunted by the knowledge that husbands pot habit may have been a factor but she will never know. It's ridiculous pairing. Once again it's the sort of habit that one could perhaps accept over time etc in a longtime trusted companion but that obviously should be disqualifying for this exercise where you marry a stranger and have six weeks to decide. It would break trust in matchmakers ethics and intentions and skill and that's the real glue of the first six weeks. Trust in the match.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:01 pm

derek schwartz ‏@derek_mafs 2h2 hours ago

here is a view of the beach from the room we stayed in while in PR. #marriedatfirstsight https://www.instagram.com/p/BI8U3qiA3d7/

realtalk - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 4 13671345_170607306694334_819089576_n

heather seidel ‏@heather_mafs Aug 8
heather seidel Retweeted MAFSFan
My dealbreakers:
Anger issues
Violent tendencies
Substance abuse issues #realtalk

Jenny Lebel
‏@JennyLebel1
@heather_mafs how often do you get to be home being a flight attendant?That's got to take a toll on any relationship.

heather seidel ‏@heather_mafs Aug 7
heather seidel Retweeted Jenny Lebel
It varies Jenny - I've found a secure man makes all the difference. And great communication!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:21 pm

I read the threads in this show season after season.
There are no words.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:15 pm

Why didn't she ask to do something more interesting instead of just complaining? I think she checked out.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=531215200414804&id=296143973921929&fs=5

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:29 pm

Yeah, she checked out because she discovered she is married to an addict, in this case a pot head. Smoking "pot" on a regular basis isn't ok to people who know better and clearly she does.

As soon as I read "pot", suddenly Derek's appearance and mannerisms made sense. Moreover, it's either that Derek has been stoned whenever filming OR he's has smoked so much marijuana in his 35 or so years that that it would take months of recovery for him to gain a normal appearance when he's not high, for with all honesty, while watching this show, when has he not looked stoned?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:39 pm

It all makes so much more sense now!

I, personally, could not marry someone who smokes cigarettes - at all - so I didn't blame Heather for asking Derek how often he smokes.  But I thought the conversation continued way too long for just discussing cigarettes.  If they were discussing how often he smoked pot, it makes much more sense to me.   duh  I wouldn't let that go either w/o a straight answer and now I understand why he *wouldn't* give her an answer.  

And, Amberish, I'm with you - Derek's mannerisms make much more sense to me after reading it was "pot" they were discussing.  He's seemed "off" but I couldn't put a finger on it...

Heather seemed checked out the moment she got to the alter...finding out he smokes (regardless of which substance it is) is her reason for bailing. Just like Ashley and the 'textgate'.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:32 pm

JMHO but if the smoking is the "excuse" (and I don't condone it either) it is a very good one. I was so glad when DH gave up the habit....the house smelled so much fresher after I got the lingering smell out of everything.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:13 pm

These two looks so done it is not funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:40 am

I feel so stupid! All the talking about smoking, one cigarette a day didn't seem excessive!!! Weed, Der! People have mentioned how casual Dr. Pepper is about pot, remember she's from Seattle where it's legal and very, very common. I thought Derek's response after the honeymoon fight was amazing and Heather refused to open her mind and her heart and listen to what he was trying to say. When it all fell apart and degraded to nastiness and he made a comment about her being an alcoholic made me wonder if he already knew about her previous issues/DUII? But I remind myself they're showing me what they want me to see. sad I have little hope for any couple that says it takes time to build up chemistry. Yeah, you can have love and a commitment but you ain't got a thing if you don't have that zing sad

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:44 am

Sorry... Guess I have more... When Heather refused to kiss Derek at the wedding I knew right then this pairing was doomed.

I wonder if they intentionally create a conflict couple? I also wonder how many couples there really are? Is it truly only 3? Or do they do 5, 6 ...? Couples and pick the three favorites? Anyone know for sure?

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

+55
RoxyDoxy
gurlbrit
Pia1
kristlkrost
Lucas15