SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 43 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by MAFSMinority Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If he wasn't well liked then I don't think anyone would bother with him? IDK if I don't like someone I'm not going to hang around with them. He seems to be well liked by the others.

Oh boy, remember Ashley? Despised by pretty much everyone? Pretty sure she got welcomed with open arms into the man-hating crew, led by Davina. They were all buddy-buddy, even though you can barely find a person alive that thought Ashley was a good person after her stint on the show.

IMO, the people on this show share a common bond with each other, and when the season stops filming, they tend to find each other and hang out as post-MAFS participants. Derek, with his "she ditched me for no reason after 2 weeks" act, will invite sympathy from the others. Partly because of a difference in personalities, and partly because there would be no pressure to develop a relationship in front of cameras, whatever made it a no-go for Heather would almost certainly be overlooked by the others.
MAFSMinority
MAFSMinority

Male Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 43 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by Newto Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:46 am

OT -- Davina must have resigned her membership in the crew, since she got married again.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:01 am

Dangggg.... I have missed a lot of conversations. Let me provide a few answers.

1. Courtney is biased because she met with Heather when Heather was in NY to film her unfiltered. I am guessing Heather told Courtney her side of the story. After Courtney heard Heather's side of the story, she became her defender on twitter and Facebook. Courtney is definitely biased.

2. Before Last week's show, Courtney commented on MAFS official fb post abt Heather and Derek. Derek accused her taking sides without hearing his side of the story on twitter. Courtney's lame excuse was that Derek blocked her. Courtney was already supporting Heather on twitter and indirectly throwing shades at Derek while saying she is unbiased. Expert Rachel intervened and ask Derek to unblock her so they can settle their differences, which he did.

I have proof of all these comments. I can copy it from twitter,  if neccessary.MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 43 Screen17
MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 43 Screen18

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:10 am

MAFSMinority wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If he wasn't well liked then I don't think anyone would bother with him? IDK if I don't like someone I'm not going to hang around with them. He seems to be well liked by the others.

Oh boy, remember Ashley?  Despised by pretty much everyone?  Pretty sure she got welcomed with open arms into the man-hating crew, led by Davina.  They were all buddy-buddy, even though you can barely find a person alive that thought Ashley was a good person after her stint on the show.

IMO, the people on this show share a common bond with each other, and when the season stops filming, they tend to find each other and hang out as post-MAFS participants.  Derek, with his "she ditched me for no reason after 2 weeks" act, will invite sympathy from the others.  Partly because of a difference in personalities, and partly because there would be no pressure to develop a relationship in front of cameras, whatever made it a no-go for Heather would almost certainly be overlooked by the others.

Ashley's case is very different. She wasn't friend with people in her season, she had to look for friends in other season.
Sonia is friends with both Heather and Derek but closer to Derek. She must know something we don't know after listening to both sides. Just my opinion

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:14 am

MAFSMinority wrote:

Oh boy, remember Ashley?  Despised by pretty much everyone?  Pretty sure she got welcomed with open arms into the man-hating crew, led by Davina.  They were all buddy-buddy, even though you can barely find a person alive that thought Ashley was a good person after her stint on the show.

IMO, the people on this show share a common bond with each other, and when the season stops filming, they tend to find each other and hang out as post-MAFS participants.  Derek, with his "she ditched me for no reason after 2 weeks" act, will invite sympathy from the others.  Partly because of a difference in personalities, and partly because there would be no pressure to develop a relationship in front of cameras, whatever made it a no-go for Heather would almost certainly be overlooked by the others.

How exactly does Davina hate men? Because she called out Sean for lying? Because she disliked how she was matched with someone who had no intention of trying to create a relationship? How exactly does Ashley hate men? Because she didn't like how David treated her? Expecting men to be honest, respectful, and decent people is not hating men.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:16 am

Ruqibabe wrote:Dangggg.... I have missed a lot of conversations. Let me provide a few answers.

1. Courtney is biased because she met with Heather when Heather was in NY to film her unfiltered. I am guessing Heather told Courtney her side of the story. After Courtney heard Heather's side of the story, she became her defender on twitter and Facebook. Courtney is definitely biased.

2. Before Last week's show, Courtney commented on MAFS official fb post abt Heather and Derek. Derek accused her taking sides without hearing his side of the story on twitter. Courtney's lame excuse was that Derek blocked her. Courtney was already supporting Heather on twitter and indirectly throwing shades at Derek while saying she is unbiased. Expert Rachel intervened and ask Derek to unblock her so they can settle their differences, which he did.

I have proof of all these comments. I can copy it from twitter,  if neccessary.MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 43 Screen17
MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 43 Screen18

IMO that is not proof of Cortney being biased but further proof that Derek can't handle any criticism from women without lashing out.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:26 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
MAFSMinority wrote:

Ashley's case is very different. She wasn't friend with people in her season, she had to look for friends in other season.
Sonia is friends with both Heather and Derek but closer to Derek. She must know something we don't know after listening to both sides. Just my opinion

Ashley was/is in nursing school. Nursing school is very difficult and time consuming because you are learning to save lives. As a result you don't have much time for a social life. That is not an opinion it is a fact. So maybe she preferred to spend the little time off she had with her usual social group. And also Heather does fly all over for her job. She also might not have as much time to to spend with these people, and IMO may want to avoid from any outings that include Derek, especially after unwarranted comments he made about her.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:04 am

jupitercornflakes wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:
MAFSMinority wrote:

Ashley was/is in nursing school. Nursing school is very difficult and time consuming because you are learning to save lives. As a result you don't have much time for a social life. That is not an opinion it is a fact. So maybe she preferred to spend the little time off she had with her usual social group. And also Heather does fly all over for her job. She also might not have as much time to to spend with these people, and IMO may want to avoid from any outings that include Derek, especially after unwarranted comments he made about her.

Ashley is a nursing student that had time to fly to New York to hangout with Davina and crew but couldn't take out time to hangout with Sam and Vanessa. Enoughsaid

Heather was conveniently busy during the filming of unfiltered and also during every group hangout, the group had been on..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:13 am

jupitercornflakes wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:Dangggg.... I have missed a lot of conversations. Let me provide a few answers.

IMO that is not proof of Cortney being biased but further proof that Derek can't handle any criticism from women without lashing out.

The proof was to back up the story l/timeline. For the base proof, you just have to read Courtney's tweets. I trust Jason's opinion on afterbuzz.

Why should anyone (man or woman) think they have the right to judge to insult, criticize or offer unsolicited advise without knowing the facts and expect the person to jump for joy? Everyone has the right to their opinion but when you tag people and insult or accuse them, they have the right to do whatever they want with their account .

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:14 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
jupitercornflakes wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:

Ashley is a nursing student that had time to fly to New York to hangout with Davina and crew but couldn't take out time to hangout with Sam and Vanessa. Enoughsaid

Heather was conveniently busy during the filming of unfiltered and also during every group hangout, the group had been on..

Or maybe she didn't like Sam and Vanessa. IMO Sam seems annoying. And I personally find anyone who hangs out with David to be sketchy. And frankly I don't fault anyone from staying far away from some of the season 4 group. Although I have to wonder how hanging out with people in your season means anything. Because it seems pretty meaningless, IMO.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:16 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
jupitercornflakes wrote:

The proof was to back up the story l/timeline. For the base proof, you just have to read Courtney's tweets. I trust Jason's opinion on afterbuzz.

Why should anyone (man or woman) think they have the right to judge to insult, criticize or offer unsolicited advise without knowing the facts and expect the person to jump for joy? Everyone has the right to their opinion but when you tag people and insult or accuse them, they have the right to do whatever they want with their account .

1. Jason didn't take Derek's side. He said the he felt it was deeper than the smoking.

2. You don't know what info Cortney has. Yet IMO, you seem determined to criticize her.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:22 am

jupitercornflakes wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:
jupitercornflakes wrote:

1. Jason didn't take Derek's side. He said the he felt it was deeper than the smoking.

2. You don't know what info Cortney has. Yet IMO, you seem determined to criticize her.

1. I didn't say Jason took Derek's side. I said I trust his POV.

2. Cortney has Heather's POV. I don't think I criticized Cortney. I was responding to your comments abt Derek lashing oUT when being criticized by Women. I was talking abt the 'women' . handwave

BTW Doug and Jaime are being interviewed by afterbuzz this week. It should be interesting.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

+55
RoxyDoxy
gurlbrit
Pia1
kristlkrost
Lucas15