SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 44 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:56 am

Thanks @Ruqibabe for all that!!

IA with both Courtney and Derek. A deal breaker shouldn't have to be negotiated, and Derek's comment it should have been clearly determined prior to getting married. IMO It's not Derek's fault Heather's supposed deal breaker wasn't taken into consideration by the experts. I don't consider his comments lashing out, he is simply asking a question. He use's a lot of gif's in his SM, as do a lot of other people. It seems to be the current thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 44 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by jupitercornflakes Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:44 pm

IMO Derek lashes out whenever he is criticized by women. There are several examples of this happening. Heather doesn't like the smoking, he immediately became angry and defensive and called her an alcoholic. Then behind her back he denigrated her appearance. Cortney talks about how deal breakers are not negotiable. And he immediately does on the defensive and says things to Cortney. If anything he should be upset with the experts and the producers if he feels the concept of dealing with deal breakers is unfair. But since IMO Derek is really more interested in being on another show, he is not going to say anything about the show runners that may jeopardize that chance.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:01 pm

I don't think he's angry at all. If his SM is any indication, he's a pretty normal guy IMO. There are a lot more reality tv contestants that I would call "lashing out". Season 3 is a perfect example. IMHO I don't follow him closely but when I check up on him, I've only seen positive tweets. Here's another one. Whether he's being genuine or not IMO he's not being rude and cruel like some of the former contestants from this franchise. Just my opinions, I have no reason to dislike this guy, yet.

Mama D.
‏@DonnaTaylor49
Why do I feel that @derek_mafs and Heather are going to give it another chance? #MAFS

derek schwartz ‏@derek_mafs  7h7 hours ago
derek schwartz Retweeted Mama D.
we call that #hope

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think he's angry at all. If his SM is any indication, he's a pretty normal guy IMO. There are a lot more reality tv contestants that I would call "lashing out". Season 3 is a perfect example. IMHO I don't follow him closely but when I check up on him, I've only seen positive tweets. Here's another one. Whether he's being genuine or not IMO he's not being rude and cruel like some of the former contestants from this franchise. Just my opinions, I have no reason to dislike this guy, yet.

Mama D.
‏@DonnaTaylor49
Why do I feel that @derek_mafs and Heather are going to give it another chance? #MAFS

derek schwartz ‏@derek_mafs  7h7 hours ago
derek schwartz Retweeted Mama D.
we call that #hope

I totally agree.. I have never read any tweet from him lashing out at any woman and I am very active on twitter.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:23 pm

derek schwartz ‏@derek_mafs 4m4 minutes ago
So glad all that is behind me now. Back to focusing on positive energy and positive people! #MarriedAtFirstSight

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:derek schwartz ‏@derek_mafs  4m4 minutes ago
So glad all that is behind me now. Back to focusing on positive energy and positive people! #MarriedAtFirstSight

IMO anyone can make a generic statement about being positive. However, IMO several things he said to and about Heather whileon the show were rooted in anger. And IMO several things he said in interviews were digs in her direction. IMO that is not positive, it is just giving the concept lip service without putting it into practice.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:39 pm

jupitercornflakes wrote:

IMO anyone can make a generic statement about being positive. However, IMO several things he said to and  about Heather whileon the show were rooted in anger. And IMO several things he said in interviews were digs in her direction. IMO that is not positive, it is just giving the concept lip service without  putting it into practice.

Hmmmmm... I don't understand what is realistically expected of him. Do we expect him to be jumping for joy and hugging someone that just dumped him? How realistic is that?  I am even surprised he is smiling and reaching out to her for friendship. I am happy there is no name calling or family attacking this season. I would be so angry. IMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:48 pm

@Ruqibabe IA he even asked one more time if it's worth another try. She says she could be friends with him. I doubt that very much.

In the previews that person who ever she is, tells Heather she comes across stuck up. That's how I've felt from epi one.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ruqibabe IA he even asked one more time if it's worth another try. She says she could be friends with him. I doubt that very much.

In the previews that person who ever she is, tells Heather she comes across stuck up. That's how I've felt from epi one.

That's Heather's friend. I think she was there when Heather picked the wedding dress. Heather definitely comes across as stuckup/better than you attitude. She might not be like that though...

I wonder if that was Derek's date in the preview or just a friend. I remember how the producers showed Sean's cousin in the preview as his girlfriend. I think it's probably a friend.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:05 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
jupitercornflakes wrote:

IMO anyone can make a generic statement about being positive. However, IMO several things he said to and  about Heather whileon the show were rooted in anger. And IMO several things he said in interviews were digs in her direction. IMO that is not positive, it is just giving the concept lip service without  putting it into practice.

Hmmmmm... I don't understand what is realistically expected of him. Do we expect him to be jumping for joy and hugging someone that just dumped him? How realistic is that?  I am even surprised he is smiling and reaching out to her for friendship. I am happy there is no name calling or family attacking this season. I would be so angry. IMO

It is called being an adult. Being dumped does not make a person a victim. Someone not liking someone else does not make them a victim. Someone not being attracted to another person does not make them a victim. Yet, IMO, Derek repeatedly acts like a victim.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ruqibabe IA he even asked one more time if it's worth another try. She says she could be friends with him. I doubt that very much.

That's how she came across to me too! The marriage was over before it began. She wanted out and she got it. I hope both learn from this experience and can grow moving forward. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:15 am

jupitercornflakes wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:
jupitercornflakes wrote:

It is called being an adult. Being dumped does not make a person a victim. Someone not liking someone else does not make them a victim. Someone not being attracted to another person does not make them a victim. Yet, IMO, Derek repeatedly acts like a victim.

If a guy is sad because he got dumped, he is acting like a victim. If a woman cries after being dumped, she would be encouraged to get it out of her system.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

+55
RoxyDoxy
gurlbrit
Pia1
kristlkrost
Lucas15